Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) (26192 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" / Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by phoenix45(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Brig.-Gen. Jude Chukwu on Monday assumed duty as the new Director of Army Public Relations.

Chukwu takes over from Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, who proceeds for a course at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPS), Kuru, near Jos.

Until his appointment, Chukwu was the Commandant of the Nigeria Army School of Public Relations and Information, Lagos.

Speaking shortly before he handed over to the new spokesman, Usman described his tenure as Army spokesman as a mixture of “excitement, challenges and adventures.’’

He, however, said the challenges and excitement enabled him to effectively discharge his duties, adding that the “experience and knowledge acquired will continue to be cherished.’’

He thanked the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai for the opportunity given him to serve, as well as Defence Correspondents for their understanding and cooperation.

Usman urged them to extend same cooperation to the incoming army spokesman.

In his remarks, Chukwu also thanked the army chief for the appointment and confidence reposed in him and pledged to live up to expectation.

While soliciting the cooperation of the media, he urged them to put national interest above any other consideration in reporting security issues.

https://extraloops.com/international-news/brig-gen-chukwu-assumes-duty-army-spokesman/

1 Like

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
When a biafran soldier becomes the spokesman for the opposition army

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by hammer6F: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Trash!

If i was him, i will resign and hand back that position to Yoruba.

After all the atrocities they have commited now they have postion u to be the face of their very dirty institution.

Guy resign!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by MonPro: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer6F:
Trash!

After all the arocities they have commited now they have postion u to be the face of their very dirty institution.

Guy resign!

You understand their politics very well.

88 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer6F:
Trash!

After all the arocities they have commited now they have postion u to be the face of their very dirty institution.

Guy resign!

Election is very close. Get ready to see more Chukwus, Obinnas, Edets, Okons etc, being appointed into irrelevant positions and media praising and dancing about it. Also get ready to hear media makes loud and loud noise about corruption in previous government and people returning imaginary trillions of naira everyday .

They can only deceive the gullibles

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by nkwuocha: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another igbo puppet in the ugly hands of the devilish FG of Northern Nigeria. Always using southerners to relay their evil schemes. Evil country.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Vickwinners: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

Election is very close. Get ready to see more Chukwus, Obinnas, Edets, Okons etc, being appointed into irrelevant positions and media praising and dancing about it. Also get ready to hear media makes loud and loud noise about corruption in previous government and people returning imaginary trillions of naira everyday .

You see well jare

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Prophylactic: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
When will igbos have sense na?

What an irrelevant post to speak against his own people after all the dirty games played

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Geonigga(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
This govt always making mockery of the southeasterners.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by ZombieBuster: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dapchi needs a fall guy

It's time for damage control

Oya.... Southerners na una job
Doubt me... Ask lai Muhammad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by nototribalist: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
All of them are murderers, no one cares

3 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by femi4: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

I
human beings are insatiable

12 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
cool congrats to all Ipob jews.Nah him go dey confam deployment. of PYTHONS there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by nwabobo: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
phoenix45:
Brig.-Gen. Jude Chukwu on Monday assumed duty as the new Director of Army Public Relations.

Chukwu takes over from Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, who proceeds for a course at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPS), Kuru, near Jos.

Until his appointment, Chukwu was the Commandant of the Nigeria Army School of Public Relations and Information, Lagos.

Speaking shortly before he handed over to the new spokesman, Usman described his tenure as Army spokesman as a mixture of “excitement, challenges and adventures.’’

He, however, said the challenges and excitement enabled him to effectively discharge his duties, adding that the “experience and knowledge acquired will continue to be cherished.’’

He thanked the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai for the opportunity given him to serve, as well as Defence Correspondents for their understanding and cooperation.

Usman urged them to extend same cooperation to the incoming army spokesman.

In his remarks, Chukwu also thanked the army chief for the appointment and confidence reposed in him and pledged to live up to expectation.

While soliciting the cooperation of the media, he urged them to put national interest above any other consideration in reporting security issues.

https://extraloops.com/international-news/brig-gen-chukwu-assumes-duty-army-spokesman/

Now that the job of defending the army has become tough, they've brought in an Igbo man to do the dirty job.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by styless(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
super story

4 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
My junior boy in my alma-mater.
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by unbrandedspace(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
front page things
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
K
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Margeenaraization! angry wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Trap,let me come and go, this Fulani man thinks we are foul.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by bobokeshington: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari didn't appoint a Northerner this time.

1 Like

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Could it be damage control? Are they becoming more tolerant and equitable in the distribution of sensitive and critical position? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Hmm! It's well with us, after all Naija belongs to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
You will not see the wailers masturbating now ... Bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by sundayakasdy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
POLITICS TO FAVOR IPOD
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by Elkay3: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
This makes me remeber the story of a man, his wife (or son) and their donkey...

5 Likes

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

you simply can't please flat head.

If he was replaced by another northerner, buhari is nepotic, buhari is a bigot.
He replaces northerner with igbo, its because of election.
What do you people want?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by bobokeshington: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
When a biafran soldier becomes the spokesman for the opposition army

They're all rogues

1 Like

Re: Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) by livebynite: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please tell me how this reduces the price of garri angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.