Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (39891 Views)

Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Bryanebizzy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
The male houzmates are handome cant say same about d ladies tho

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nne. . .u lie o! These guys have everything to offer. Just looking at these closeup pics of them is already turning me on. See succulent boys shocked kiss
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by jonadaft: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
letusbepieces:
Omalicha! Nwanne m nwayi

They have nothing to offer. They just fcucking their way to fame in dat house, after dat nothing.

I dont care how much it pains the afonja, i am very proud of the way you purported yourself in that house my sister.

Very proud of you.
Why are osu alusi oru ume girls rude, arrogant and loose?
They can fùck anything for money.
Useless Igbos

1 Like

Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by jonadaft: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Flexherbal:
What does she have to offer ?
The rude and arrogant talk and gesture + HER WIDE LOOSE SMELLY TOTO
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Teddy A really looks like that Spareno1 nigga though.
Attitude!!! And then she complains she can't find man on nairaland. Shame!
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
newsynews:

Fine boys

lalasticlala
abeg abeg this one wey you write him name no fine o. Have you seen him before?
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
letusbepieces:
Omalicha! Nwanne m nwayi

They have nothing to offer. They just fcucking their way to fame in dat house, after dat nothing.

I dont care how much it pains the afonja, i am very proud of the way you purported yourself in that house my sister.

Very proud of you.
Shut up on this girl that find it hard to express herself.
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by ohem007(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Mtcheww..
All of them are bunch of cashew head niggas......

I dey here dey look for pesin to help me push my music career those ones dey get 45mill for sh*t only...

Oda....

Give me 50k lemme walk naked for 90days
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 1:37am On Feb 27, 2018
letusbepieces:
Omalicha! Nwanne m nwayi

Very proud of you.

Cos Afonja rejected your hairy sister
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by lenny12(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wash
Re: See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) by lenny12(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
How You Take Know??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.