Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. (4759 Views)

Adsense Just Disabled My Account Few Days To Payment / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I'm feeling too emotional and confused, I started blogging 25 March 2017, and to be honest with you guys I have been doing fine, in the sense that I get 600-1k page views dail.sometimes more.

So I decided to monetize my blog, by placing an advertising network called "AdSense" and I did.

It wasn't up to 2 months I received a mail this was the message bellow

"Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details."

At first I thought it was a joke, I went to my blog just to find out that my ads are no more displaying.
It was a bad week for me, i had to stay strong, I appealed to google because I'm very sure I have never violated any of their rules and regulations, but my appeal was not guaranteed.

After a month, I bought another AdSense account from a good friend, I used the AdSense account for just three months, each day I keep praying to God for AdSense not to disabled my account, that was my prayer everyday.

Last week Friday, I and my parents and siblings went for my sister's matriculation at Futo, I received a mail, at first i was sooo scared to open it, but I manned up and opened it, and guess what??

My account was disabled again, their reasons are always emphasized on invalid clicks which I don't really understand what that means, my current account has $75 in it, I'm tired of AdSense.

Please does any one know or uses any other good quality advertising network other than AdSense, that pays I will really appreciate if you can introduce me to it.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 27, 2018
They ban my account more than 20 times with more than $15,000 when combined.
Shut up and move on or go sue them

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by nomoless: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2018
You may consider creating another blog with different parameters, details and don't inform your siblings for the first few months to see how it goes. Getting and maintaining an adsense account is not an easy task.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I'm feeling too emotional and confused, I started blogging 25 March 2017, and to be honest with you guys I have been doing fine, in the sense that I get 600-1k page views dail.sometimes more.

So I decided to monetize my blog, by placing an advertising network called "AdSense" and I did.

"Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details."

At first I thought it was a joke, I went to my blog just to find out that my ads are no more displaying.
It was a bad week for me, i had to stay strong, I appealed to google because I'm very sure I have never violated any of their rules and regulations, but my appeal was not guaranteed.

After a month, I bought another AdSense account from a good friend, I used the AdSense account for just three months, each day I keep praying to God for AdSense not to disabled my account, that was my prayer everyday.

Last week Friday, I and my parents and siblings went for my sister's matriculation at Futo, I received a mail, at first i was sooo scared to open it, but I manned up and opened it, and guess what??

My account was disabled again, their reasons are always emphasized on invalid clicks which I don't really understand what that means, my current account has $75 in it, I'm tired of AdSense.

Please does any one know or uses any other good quality advertising network other than AdSense, that pays I will really appreciate if you can introduce me to it.

Thank you!!!

You village people no wan make you prosper grin

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by cinoedhunter: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Village ppl dancing shaku shaku with ur accounts grin

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by handsomeyinka(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2018
What they simply want you to do is to ADD more SENSE...(Adsense).

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2018
i will tell you the problem if i can see your blog
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by meemich234(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
What kind of a person are you? Must you be crude? The dude just needs a little encouragement and advise and you are here being toxic... If feel sad for folks like you.. It's not every post you have to comment on.. Please try and work on your personality.. Have a good life

jboy73:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by propanet(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Were you paying for traffic?
Is your traffic genuine for getting 600 to 1k a day, considering how young your blog is?
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Fatherscrush: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
You have BOT traffic on your blog, you can whatsapp me for complete free tutorial on how to save guard your AdSense 07031591456

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Jayclinics(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
K
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by zangiff(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Its yur source of traffic. Maybe you have only Facebook traffic
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Started my Blog almost a year now, but just taking things slowly and steady, time for Adsense and monetization will come at the right time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2018
this,is,reqlly serious,o
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2018
I understand how you feel..,the first thing you should do is to check if Google has also ban ur domain name..if it has been ban, then you putting adsense on it is a waste of time. ...it will continue to be ban as long as its that domain name or website....
hen try getting a new domain n create a new blog...don't tell anyone but try to promote the new blog in the most proper ways.don't buy traffic or involve in any scheme to boast your traffic. .the don't use the laptop or phone you may be using at times to click on ur own ads to open ur the Gmail account link to your adsense account or use it to even open ur adsense account....they are smart n will come to know..so be wise now and move on..
cheers

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by talk2ekpa(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Sorry bro...

Your second account was banned because you refused to diffuse the reason why your first account was banned. For your info;

You cannot place adsense code on a site that has been banned previously. That on it own is policy violations.

Plus the violation you had that led to your first banning.

What you should have done after the first ban, which I'm recommending you do now is: before you consider another ad account, first try to find out the main reason for your first ban, then start a fresh blog and ensure not to repeat that first mistake.

But if you keep buying different adcode on that same site, trust me, your site is going to be banned continuously, even though the code is from planet pluto

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by loobby(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by IamHeWrites: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2018
I was also Suspended last week
It's was the first time tho after 4months even though I know I was at fault grin

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by akeentech(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2018
nomoless:
You may consider creating another blog with different parameters, details and don't inform your siblings for the first few months to see how it goes. Getting and maintaining an adsense account is not an easy task.

thank you
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Darmie7:
i will tell you the problem if i can see your blog

my blog's URL is www.Zigihow.com
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
akeentech:
THE SOLUTION IS HERE
any help will be very much appreciated thank you
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by brightpre(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2018
jboy73:
una own still good, my bro account was banned with over $80k,admob sha
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Sorry bro...

Your second account was banned because you refused to diffuse the reason why your first account was banned. For your info;

You cannot place adsense code on a site that has been banned previously. That on it own is policy violations.

Plus the violation you had that led to your first banning.

What you should have done after the first ban, which I'm recommending you do now is: before you consider another ad account, first try to find out the main reason for your first ban, then start a fresh blog and ensure not to repeat that first mistake.

But if you keep buying different adcode on that same site, trust me, your site is going to be banned continuously, even though the code is from planet pluto

thank you bro
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2018
zangiff:
Its yur source of traffic. Maybe you have only Facebook traffic
my source of traffic is my WhatsApp group chat, my Facebook page, Nairaland, and Google
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Oyinprince(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Hope you don't use bot traffic? What's the source of your traffic?
I advise that you move to another blog with a different URL and personal details, once your domain is blocked by Adsense, any ads account you use on it will be blocked.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by miketayo(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

"Hello,

Thank you!!!

There r no better or similar advertising network than AdSense.. others ll most likely show just Facebook ads.

Invalid clicks means someone has been clicking ur ads from the same IP address multiple times under a short period of time, just to make quick cash.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Oyinprince:
Hope you don't use bot traffic? What's the source of your traffic?
I advise that you move to another blog with a different URL and personal details, once your domain is blocked by Adsense, any ads account you use on it will be blocked.

no I don't make use of bot traffic my traffic source is My WhatsApp group chat, my Facebook group chat, my Facebook page, Nairaland, NCT, and Google.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2018
miketayo:

There r no better or similar advertising network than AdSense.. others ll most likely show just Facebook ads.

Invalid clicks means someone has been clicking ur ads from the same IP address multiple times under a short period of time, just to make quick cash.

oh I see, I don't click on my ads that's the last thing I will ever do.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by miketayo(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

oh I see, I don't click on my ads that's the last thing I will ever do.

U said u bought the account.. check Ur settings to see if the code is been used in another site.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Realdeals(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Are you telling friends and family to always click on ads? That's more like the cause..

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Million Pageviews, 11,000 Euros Google Adsense Income / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.