Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Heartbroken Eva Alordiah Apologizes To Fans For Inactivity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Eva Alordiah Apologizes To Fans For Inactivity (416 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Eva Alordiah Apologizes To Fans For Inactivity by anowrite: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Female Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah who called off her engagement with ex lover last year has came up to apologize to her fans.

She also apologize for not coming up on social media saying she doesn’t want to share her broken heart with them.

She wrote;
"I’m sorry. Dear Eva Music Supporter. I have been sick in the mind and did not want to give You my Disease.
But I am here, Better than I have ever been and excited to share with you the Renewed and Healed version of me.
Are You here? Still? I love You, too much”, the petite rapper finished."

She obviously said she has put all that has happened behind her and move on with her life. She is now eager to have a new man in Her life as she shared things she wants to do with her man in anticipation.

https://gistrealm.com/heartbroken-eva-alordiah-apologizes-to-fans-lists-romantic-thing-she-wants-with-new-lover/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Am Considering Serving My People In The House Of Reps – ‘paw Paw’ Reveal / Moji Olaiya Post Humous Birthday / Rapper Olamide Aka ‘baddo Proposes To Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.