Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,327 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction (27036 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by GodOfAction: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 3rd time head of house, Tobi shocked many when he put up his former pair and love interest ,Cee C for eviction .

Cee C and Lolu who had earlier escaped eviction only for Tobi the new head of house to choose Bamco (Bam Bam and Rico) over Ceelo were equally left in dismay.

Lastnight, Cee C and Tobi got to talk after the nomination and he apologised for nominating her.

He said it was very difficult for him but he had to do it because of his principles .

He mentioned what he heard from Angel to be the reason for nominating her.

He said that ,Cee C vowed to report him(Tobi) to Big brother,if he comes close to her .He said he didn’t need negative energy around him since she has even refused to talk to him.

Meanwhile Cee C said she would never understand why he is acting the way he is but holds no grudge against him and hopes they could move forward .She revealed ,there is nothing he can say to justify his actions.

Tobi told her,that’s what he hopes for and he feels so bad and wants to be sure she’s ok.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/27/bbnaija2018-tobi-apologises-to-cee-c-tells-why-he-put-her-up-for-eviction/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by luke55720: 6:03am On Feb 27, 2018
FP things
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Kobicove(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Who cares? undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by NwaAmaikpe: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

Tobi is worse than an immature girl on her period.
Real men don't apologize.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by tyson98: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
I so much dislike that idiotic angel he's gossiping is too much

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by IamGoke(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Fp loading!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by mannycrown: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Interesting. More like the entertainment bbnaija stands for. What happens next? I love eviction live shows!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by OKorowanta: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
I thought the law does not permit housemates discussing nominations in d house?
Anything una like una do mofos.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by xmanco42: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2018
bbn
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Skyfornia(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Cee c anxiously waiting for a payback

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Larrey(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2018
That angel of a guy is a 2faced person,doing here and there

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Khalilsneh29: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Please guys we need help to get to that little girl you are seeing, her name is Cynthia Medebem.
I knew her through her cousin who is my friend years back in onitsha.
I have informed the family and they are trying to know if anyone could be of help.
So if anyone has any reliable and vital information that can help us get to her or the police handling the case I would be happy.
Call these numbers��
Her cousin -08182245007 (Chinecherem) or you can call her mom with this number -07030209755(Mrs.Medebem)
Thanks.
#helpsavecynthia

3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by presentley: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Skyfornia:
Cee c anxiously waiting for a payback
I doubt she would want to do that sha, behind all this her gragra attitude could be a good heart you know

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by superlanny(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2018
This is what happens when you put children in the position of moderators, they push nonsense to front page, nairaland is dying small, small, we just don't know.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by dstar01(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Larrey:

That's how to play your game in an eviction series like BBNaija. You have to be 2-faced and cunny so that you can get others evicted. Money is involved so it is needed.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by BABANGBALI: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
I was very happy last Sunday when Manchester United beated Chelsea

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
God bless your stupidity tobi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by bigtt76(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
I thought the same too .....anyway, I don't suffer myself to watch all these iranu ....so wetin be my own undecided

OKorowanta:
I thought the law does not permit housemates discussing nominations in d house?
Anyhing una like una do mofos.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Jh0wsef(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by okerekeikpo: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria is finished under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by anyicash(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2018
mannycrown:
Interesting. More like the entertainment bbnaija stands for. What happens next? I love eviction live shows!
na kids full there na..what do you expect?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by ehix89(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Angel did no wrong, its just a case of brotherman watch your back, whatever happened between Kemen and T-boss is still fresh in everyone's memory, Cee-C shouldn't have even made such callous statement, that was the last straw that broke Tobi. If i was in Tobi's shoe i will do same without any regret after all no be our papa house and we no go stay there forever.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by anochuko01(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2018
why don't you just have a bbn section?
coz I ''love'' this show o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by genius43(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2018
And the Op didn't watch to the point where Tobi stated that he stands by his decision and would have done same even if they were in a good place.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by correctguy101(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tobi is worse than an immature girl on her period. Real men don't apologize.
Of course....
It would mean they did something wrong, and bugger, real men do no wrong angry
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by oladiranjamiu95(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi na confirm person he tak d decision but it had for him to take
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Larrey:
It's a game not a morality program. he can scheme his way to the grand prize

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Parollawd(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:
I was very happy last Sunday when Manchester United beated Chelsea

I was happy for the beatinged too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by bankylan: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Real men don't apologise?

Wait until you are married.

Wait until you have kids.

One of the greatest strengths a man can have is the ability to say 'sorry'.

It is for the strong........and not the weak men who believe being egoistic is a mark of manhood.

A man who can't apologise is an insecure man who tries to hide his weakness by being unnecessarily mean.

If you feel less a man for apologizing........you are indeed suffering from internalized inadequacies.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by Privatejetpastor: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
A complete man would be with Tobi's physique and lolu's brains.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by davidque007(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No sir, real men know when to put pride and ego aside and show strength by being humble. Your mindset is archaic.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Sir Dee & Venita Win Darling BBNaija Couple's Challenge (Photos) / Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) / #bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.