Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos (16942 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Soliemani; Iraqi Lawmakers Approve Bill To Expel US Military Forces From Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by yemi15(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
the nutcases have told 5000 ppl to vacate dia village and army is supporting them
now whatchu go'n do
what happens when they come to your new home and chase you again

Well, if they are cowards which they are currently showing, this will continue to happen.

The day the Benue people learn to defend themselves yes, by buying guns in a lawless country unlike the US you defend which has laws and their citizens are important, is the day the nutcases you mentioned give them their freedom!

As you can see, I can only support proliferation of guns in a lawless society like Nigeria's or US in the 1800s, not the US in the 21st century!

An hallmark of developed societies like the US is a society where laws are followed and no one is above the law, so where in lawful societies that the US claims to be are proliferation of guns permitted?

Canada is a developed society, I was there for 5 years, gun shootings were rare then and even more rare now due to their strict gun control laws.

So, this fact makes a complete nonsense of your premise that gun control is needed for self defense! What happened to brass knuckles, pepper sprays and tasers (or stun guns) which are capable weapons in a self-defense situation?

The price of freedom is death - Malcolm X (Off Pressure (featuring Ice Cube) By Killer Mike)

Tired of arguing with a person wallowing in ignorance! We learn everyday but you refuse to learn!

Glad I schooled you, it is a task I am most grateful for smiley
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by patrickmuf(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Away from the fact that the senate just passed this ridiculous bill, one thing of note is their quick resolve and reaction to issues...
Over here, you'd see our senate go on recess 10 times and spend over 3-4 months debating this subject.
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
yemi15:

Well, if they are cowards which they are currently showing, this will continue to happen.

The day the Benue people learn to defend themselves yes, by buying guns in a lawless country
army go arrest all of them
they cannot afford black market guns
unlike the US you defend which has laws
laws don't keep ppl alive o
they only prosecute perps after d story that touches
and their citizens are important, is the day the nutcases you mentioned give them their freedom!
freedom is not given
it is taken
As you can see, I can only support proliferation of guns in a lawless society like Nigeria's or US in the 1800s, not the US in the 21st century!
hitler disarmed jews before wasting 6 million
An hallmark of developed societies like the US is a society where laws are followed and no one is above the law,
how do you think it got that way
not by mouth
by guns
so where in lawful societies that the US claims to be are proliferation of guns permitted?
speak in english abeg

Canada is a developed society, I was there for 5 years, gun shootings were rare then and even more rare now due to their strict gun control laws.
no it is rare due to low population
prosperity
and culture(they didn't kill red indians and slave black people for 400 years
So, this fact makes a complete nonsense of your premise that gun control is needed for self defense!
it is
especially from increasingly tyrannical govt
thats why its in constitution as final check and balance
i prefer a million children killed by mass shooters than 50 million die under useless govt
What happened to brass knuckles, pepper sprays and tasers (or stun guns) which are capable weapons in a self-defense situation?
only a fool will bring brass knuckles to a gunfight
can a woman use brass knucles against mike tyson
think before you talk abeg

The price of freedom is death - Malcolm X (Off Pressure (featuring Ice Cube) By Killer Mike)
yes o
of both tyrants and patriots
Tired of arguing with a person wallowing in ignorance! We learn everyday but you refuse to learn!
see pot calling white black
you are arguing with zero fact and i am answering you yet you think saying you're tired makes you look learned
you sound so ignorant and naive
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
yemi15:

The day the Benue people learn to defend themselves yes, by buying guns in a lawless country
army go arrest all of them
they cannot afford black market guns
unlike the US you defend which has laws
laws don't keep ppl alive o
they only prosecute perps after d story that touches
and their citizens are important, is the day the nutcases you mentioned give them their freedom!
freedom is not given
it is taken
hitler disarmed jews before wasting 6 million
An hallmark of developed societies like the US is a society where laws are followed and no one is above the law,
how do you think it got that way
not by mouth
by guns
so where in lawful societies that the US claims to be are proliferation of guns permitted?
speak in english abeg

no it is rare due to low population
prosperity
and culture(they didn't kill red indians and slave black people for 400 years
So, this fact makes a complete nonsense of your premise that gun control is needed for self defense!
it is
especially from increasingly tyrannical govt
thats why its in constitution as final check and balance
i prefer a million children killed by mass shooters than 50 million die under useless govt
What happened to brass knuckles, pepper sprays and tasers (or stun guns) which are capable weapons in a self-defense situation?
only a fool will bring brass knuckles to a gunfight
can a woman use brass knucles against mike tyson
think before you talk abeg

yes o
of both tyrants and patriots
see pot calling white black
you are arguing with zero fact and i am answering you yet you think saying you're tired makes you look learned
you sound so ignorant and naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants / We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.