Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day (66606 Views)

White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy his preek, but I pity his pocket and his peace.
You are a clown, chai grin

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Sman37(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
jerryunit48:
Did they marry in church or just traditional?
Whether in church or not what happened
besides Jesus never marry any during is lifetime how to u follow jesus and marry one where,when, how and who did Jesus marry pls answer me with bibles proofs!!!
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by davillian(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
wassade:
Man of the YEAR
Oba go
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by correctguy101(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
People are wicked o....

The man is marrying two women at a time and some people decided to spray them 10naira notes abi na nylons I go call that our money gringrin

Chai, Nigerians tough sha
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by youngsahito(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

I feel so ashamed right now...

What exactly could be the cause of this rubbish? undecided

Ladies be disgracing themselves because of a common man.

If I may ask, what does he even do for a living? undecided

What has been his achievement so far in life?

Ooooh! he has a d!ck! A d!ck he'd use to impregnate them at will. I see.

And from nowhere, we'll see those with their favourite words "fulfillment of the scripture" coming here to type rubbish.
abeg stop using panadol 4 anoda man headace.is it your wedding?

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by dmcboss(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello my people
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by burakado17: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy his preek, but I pity his pocket and his peace.
yinmu
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by selab: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
I pity them,because no future in this. ...
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by olarmide(f): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hehehehh...the man don dey suffer even before reception finish..see his upside down bow tie....hahahahhah werey
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by stevecantrell: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abiriba.
well known in the past for its exotic cultures like headhunting and human cuisine. So im not surprised.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
elisbabs499:

Imagine! Is it that ure planning to go back for ur HND or u just want where to do Industrial attachment? I never did Industrial attachment during my own time, what I did was that even before I collected my result I had started teaching in sec school. Then I later took letter headed paper from the school, typed my letter myself and that was what I presented in school. It is not a must u do IT before gaining admission for HND all they want is just to see IT letter which u can even use ur business name if u have any. If it is not for admission purpose, then u should go and find something to do with ur cert or ur hand, even teaching. And if u go to any organization dont apply as an IT student, apply for employment.

okay thanks for that. there's no hope for HND though as there's no finance. I will find something to do with my result statement, or my hand or perhaps teaching.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
oluking:

Do not waste your time on that industrial attachment.Trust me its a complete waste of time,Look for a skill to learn my brother.

thank you.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by manikspears: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Living legend grin ,two nairaland babes (names withheld) that am asking out together shey nna see nna mate.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by enomakos(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

What has been his achievement so far in life?stop been jealous

And from nowhere, we'll see those with their favourite words "fulfillment of the scripture" coming here to type rubbish.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by enomakos(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

What has been his achievement so far in life?stop been jealous

stop been jealous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.