Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Plz Help Me Cousin Out Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plz Help Me Cousin Out Of This (1089 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / Pls Help My Cousin Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Cousin Out Of This by cindybabe(f): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
JUST SUDDENLY YESTERDAY MY COUSIN RAN DOWN TO MY HOME AND LAMENT THE STORY I STATED BELOW
THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS THAT MY COUSIN FATHER SAYS THAT THE SALARY THAT THE LITTLE BOY IS EARNING THAT HE SHOULDN'T SPEND OUT OF IT THAT HE SHOULD BRING IT TO ME SO THAT HE WILL NOT SPEND THE
AND THIS MY VERY COUSIN HAD NOTTIN LEFT HIM THAN 4 PAIR OF TROUSSEIRS AND 5 SHIRT NOT NEW ONE OH
NA MY BROTHER DASH ME CLOTH OH
PLZ I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS HERE TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM AS WELL

(1) (Reply)

Family Problem / Why Do Parents Think They Know More Than Their Kids In Every Aspect Of Life, / As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.