Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Starting Waste Management Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Waste Management Business (1788 Views)

Waste Management Business In Lagos / How To Start A Waste Management And Recycling Company / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Waste Management Business by trutalk77: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
hello all
pls i just collevcted my permit to operate a waste managemnt business.i will appreciate if i could get some more guide/info as i start.
thanks
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by trutalk77: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
solid waste management sorry about that.
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by edwinagili: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
The young man did not ask to receive info by email, this is an open forum, we all want to learn.
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by naijacutee(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
edwinagili:

The young man did not ask to receive info by email, this is an open forum, we all want to learn.

Abi o. Personal e-mail requests deleted.
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by switchmax8: 11:05am On May 01, 2010
interested post the steps for those interested to invest
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by stechi(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2010
trutalk77:

hello all
pls i just collevcted my permit to operate a waste managemnt business.i will appreciate if i could get some more guide/info as i start.
thanks

1.which location was allocated t you?
2. do you have a truck already?
3. do you have boys that would do the job for you.
4. what exactly was your plan before applying for the permit?
Re: Starting Waste Management Business by toneroilo: 12:22am On May 21, 2010
i started psp job in lagos, wen oluwaseun was permarnent sec in alausa/tungi bello was com of environment
the name is
TONY
CALL08054470460
WERE DO U DUMP OLUSOSU,ABULE EGBA?

(1) (Reply)

Spicy Indomie Dish! / Bank's Mobile Application: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly / Difference Between The Official Rate And Market Rate Of A Currency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.