Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) (30916 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by micfoley: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Music groups almost always split. It's a fact of life

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by agbonkamen(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Mohit then.#i love that booty#i remember that video with da lez.When i taught Deprince was the next big in rap only to be disappointed with "take banana ti you go yo.
I swear grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by HayZee06(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
OgahBohz:

For where YBNL dey?...

clear road ....
Me saying "i think" clearly stated its in my own opinion.

One of the two record labels produce more jamz dat mostly gt banned dan the other undecided

JstSaying bt do d math Man.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Carlyboi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wande should be on the same level with dem wizkid,davido in the industry!i just dont know this life can be funny sonetimes!Even wizkid no say WC na baba,na one of his influences foor music industry!M2M showed the boy is too good!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Arckeen: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
Even if them reunite
Sing we no go download

I hate pettiness

This same don't jazzy
Greedy and selfish
Almost killed wande coal's
Career now his, doing grow back
Wetin do turkey nla ?
Turkey nla
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by coluka: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
Even if them reunite
Sing we no go download

I hate pettiness

This same don't jazzy
Greedy and selfish

Turkey nla
And who tell you say na your download dem dey find? Dey get their own fans wey go download am nah. Na for nairaland una go dey make noise, e no stop mohits, Mavins and DB records fans from downloading the song

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by LaudGuy: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
I really wonder why d'banj was selling himself short in public with that don stuckup jazzy move. He is a nice guy I guess.

clevadani:
cool
I don't know how Davido was finally able to reunite them after years of Don Jazzy snubbing D'banj. Tuface's 40 years birthday snub was the worst. I really pitied D'banj that day.
They should organise a reunion concert. That would be very lucrative for them.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by itchie: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
Even if them reunite
Sing we no go download

I hate pettiness

This same don't jazzy
Greedy and selfish

Turkey nla
See this one saying "we no go download" as if they appointed you to talk for everybody. You better speak for yourself. When they drop it, come and stop me from downloading it

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by carzola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
itchie:

See this one saying "we no go download" as if they appointed you to talk for everybody. You better speak for yourself. When they drop it, come and stop me from downloading it
mumu who know you ?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Princelumide: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
I guess he wished they should still be together... Instead those little ones he's managing now... undecided wink
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by adams345(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
don cme old now pass b4
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by itchie: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
mumu who know you ?
Ode who know u too?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Pharrel22(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
clevadani:
cool
I don't know how Davido was finally able to reunite them after years of Don Jazzy snubbing D'banj. Tuface's 40 years birthday snub was the worst. I really pitied D'banj that day.
They should organise a reunion concert. That would be very lucrative for them.

you dey there ?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Revolva(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2018
come today at Social media week ..landmark center lekki ...dbanj speaking
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by tendawarrior1(m): 4:31am On Feb 28, 2018
this man really miss those boys. he must be having nostalgic feelings

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.