Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,855 members, 7,844,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (30492 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by overlord77: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]

Frustrated nigga
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
overlord77:

Frustrated nigga
Did I ask for your condition?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
kabrud:

Lol, is this what you have been "warming up" for? I am actually laughing if this is all you were "warming up" for, honestly cheesy cheesy. Pls carry out more research because you have not even been noticed by your "oga". Or is it at this pace you intend to get a crown? I am all ears waiting for what we have not heard from even the other little things scattered all over the places grin grin

Actually, I've decided to keep my "ammunition" in anticipation for a bigger Friday audience. Destination is Ñairaland's Muslim section. Tell your friends about it. grin
kabrud:

Lol, is this what you have been "warming up" for? I am actually laughing if this is all you were "warming up" for, honestly cheesy cheesy. Pls carry out more research because you have not even been noticed by your "oga". Or is it at this pace you intend to get a crown? I am all ears waiting for what we have not heard from even the other little things scattered all over the places grin grin

First of all, being a randy he-goat "prophet" no be small thing o.

And secondly, actually, I've decided to keep my "ammunition" in anticipation for a bigger Friday audience. Destination is Ñairaland's Muslim section. Tell your friends about it.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

Actually, I've decided to keep my "ammunition" in anticipation for a bigger Friday audience. Destination is Ñairaland's Muslim section. Tell your friends about it. grin

First of all, being a randy he-goat "prophet" no be small thing o.

And secondly, actually, I've decided to keep my "ammunition" in anticipation for a bigger Friday audience. Destination is Ñairaland's Muslim section. Tell your friends about it.
I think you should do the whole job by yourself to get full reward from your "oga" because I don't think I am interested in whatever your reward will be. So no need sending me to anybody, you can pay the owner of nairaland for a front page advert for this your very rewarding task. grin grin.
Meanwhile, let me remind you, you have not said anything different from the other small fries. They have left you behind, infact miles of miles away from you and they are already getting your "oga's" attention. So intensify your research before the other little things pick a fight for plagiarism. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by lollybabe9498(f): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Congrats Girl...

But, it seems oversea first class graduates are more celebrated than first class graduates from Local Universities ooo...Especially on Nairaland
I support you

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

I think you should do the whole job by yourself to get full reward from your "oga" because I don't think I am interested in whatever your reward will be. So no need sending me to anybody, you can pay the owner of nairaland for a front page advert for this your very rewarding task. grin grin.
Meanwhile, let me remind you, you have not said anything different from the other small fries. They have left you behind, infact miles of miles away from you and they are already getting your "oga's" attention. So intensify your research before the other little things pick a fight for plagiarism. cheesy cheesy

Are you ready for intensity? All this while I have been flogging "prophet" M with a stick and he has been bleating like a goat.
Do you really want me to step it up to a full scale assault? Cos you can't handle it!
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Are you ready for intensity? All this while I have been flogging "prophet" M with a stick and he has been bleating like a goat.
Do you really want me to step it up to a full scale assault? Cos you can't handle it!
I really look forward to how you can achieve something close to what the other little things have achieved several years back so that you can at least be noticed.
So I am all ears. Waiting to see wonders. Not just full scale assault with small arms please, even missiles.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Brain and beauty
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
skeleton5050:
Beauty with brain, no b like Nina ,Ce cee and others in BBnaija house.
dos ladies for bbn nobe mumu ooo check bisola one of d former bbn pple she is gud so stop ur foolishness nt everyone need to get ist class to succeed
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

I really look forward to how you can achieve something close to what the other little things have achieved several years back so that you can at least be noticed.
So I am all ears. Waiting to see wonders. Not just full scale assault with small arms please, even missiles.

Okay. You asked for it. Just remember that the pen is mightier than the sword.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by babasolution: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Go girl....... you the real deal cool
your go girlism is bullshit
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
HajimeSaito:

Okay. You asked for it. Just remember that the pen is mightier than the sword.
[/s]
I'm disappointed. So with all the "warming up", this is where it ends when I stayed tunned expecting to see what had never been seen? Is this how you intend to wear the crown? Has the "oga" stopped giving you research resources?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Akpobome12(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Babe with Brian.. shine on, the sky is your starting point cool
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
I'm disappointed. So with all the "warming up", this is where it ends when I stayed tunned expecting to see what had never been seen? Is this how you intend to wear the crown? Has the "oga" stopped giving you research resources?

I don't need a crown. I need a good laugh. Laughing at a certain stupid Arab prophet is more than enough entertainment for me!

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I don't need a crown. I need a good laugh. Laughing at a certain stupid Arab prophet is more than enough entertainment for me!
You dont need a crown? Really? I like your fancy. But it seems you are not good at research because all what you have been posting since yesterday are already household discussions among new recruit little satans cheesy.

I also observed all those long "sahih bukhari" and some funny narrations are conspicuously absent. Or is this facebook user one of the "sahih bukharis" Don't tell me you are tired of entertainment already. cheesy. Pls let's go on with entertainment, and if you can't increase the intensity, maintain it.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

You dont need a crown? Really? I like your fancy. But it seems you are not good at research because all what you have been posting since yesterday are already household discussions among new recruit little satans cheesy.

I also observed all those long "sahih bukhari" and some funny narrations are conspicuously absent. Or is this facebook user one of the "sahih bukharis" Don't tell me you are tired of entertainment already. cheesy. Pls let's go on with entertainment, and if you can't increase the intensity, maintain it.

Okay o. Listen to your elders:

The permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question presented to the grand mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad al-Shemary, the question forwarded to the committee by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/8/1421 (Islamic calendar. After the committee studied the issue, they gave the following reply:

"As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between her thighs and massaged it softly, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers."

What a role model for you o kabrud! A 54 year old man who places his private parts in between the laps of a 6 year old girl to obtain sexual satisfaction!

Do you want me to supply you with more?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Okay o. Listen to your elders:

The permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question presented to the grand mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad al-Shemary, the question forwarded to the committee by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/8/1421 (Islamic calendar. After the committee studied the issue, they gave the following reply:

"As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between her thighs and massaged it softly, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers."

What a role model for you o kabrud! A 54 year old man who places his private parts in between the laps of a 6 year old girl to obtain sexual satisfaction!

Do you want me to supply you with more?
Yes, this is what I'm saying. Pls go ahead with more, I am all ears.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Yes, this is what I'm saying. Pls go ahead with more, I am all ears.

The more the merrier:

Sahih Bukhari volume 1, book 4, number 231:

Narrated Sulaiman bin Aasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "i used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The more the merrier:

Sahih Bukhari volume 1, book 4, number 231:

Narrated Sulaiman bin Aasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "i used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
Good. It seems you are now beginning to understand the drill. More pls, and a bit longer narration like the previous one. I am all ears. cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Good. It seems you are now beginning to understand the drill. More pls, and a bit longer narration like the previous one. I am all ears. cheesy

Only too happy to oblige cheesy Cursed be he who believes in the fake illiterate prophet:

Al Hadis, Vol 1, p. 688, No. 236, Abul Juhaim-b-Hares reported, "I saw the Prophet when he was urinating. I saluted him, but he did not return the salute... He struck it (his pe-nis) with a stick, rubbed his hands on the wall and then his face, and saluted me." Sharhi Sunnat.

Erm, what the fvck is wrong with this man kabrud? Spanking his peepee with a stick?!?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Only too happy to oblige cheesy Cursed be he who believes in the fake illiterate prophet:

Al Hadis, Vol 1, p. 688, No. 236, Abul Juhaim-b-Hares reported, "I saw the Prophet when he was urinating. I saluted him, but he did not return the salute... He struck it (his pe-nis) with a stick, rubbed his hands on the wall and then his face, and saluted me." Sharhi Sunnat.

Erm, what the fvck is wrong with this man kabrud? Spanking his peepee with a stick?!?
Good boy, more pls. I am enjoying your research, but as you can see, your research is still the research of previous researches by some other little things, so come up with new research findings. I am tunned to this channel, pls go on. cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Good boy, more pls. I am enjoying your research, but as you can see, your research is still the research of previous researches by some other little things, so come up with new research findings. I am tunned to this channel, pls go on. cheesy

Little things? Like the size of "prophet" Sex Award Winner's "thing?":

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 692, Ibn Ma`sud reported from the Messenger of Allah who said, "A woman is like a private part (sex organ). When she goes out (walking) the devil casts a glance at her (in lust) . Attested by Tirmizi.

To the "prophet", a woman is a walking vagi-na! Kabrud, do you use such language on the women folk in your family? Afterall, as good muslim women they qualify as "walking vag-ginas" too, don't they? cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Little things? Like the size of "prophet" Sex Award Winner's "thing?":

Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 692, Ibn Ma`sud reported from the Messenger of Allah who said, "A woman is like a private part (sex organ). When she goes out (walking) the devil casts a glance at her (in lust) . Attested by Tirmizi.

To the "prophet", a woman is a walking vagi-na! Kabrud, do you use such language on the women folk in your family? Afterall, as good muslim women they qualify as "walking vag-ginas" too, don't they? cheesy
Good boy, I like your enthusiasm. You are coming up and I like that. More pls, we still have a long way to go and it seems we have not started. So, small fry, intensify the effort. I am still tunned to the channel. cheesy. Lest I forgot, I will like it to always be much per piece so that we can have reasonable collection at the end of the day, may after like 10 years of intensive research. cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Good boy, I like your enthusiasm. You are coming up and I like that. More pls, we still have a long way to go and it seems we have not started. So, small fry, intensify the effort. I am still tunned to the channel. cheesy

Which is your favourite sport?

Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 216 :

Allah's Prophet said that all sports are evil but three: 1. Training a horse, 2. Shooting arrows, and 3. Mounting your wife.

cheesy "Mounting your wife!" Was your mother "mounted" by your father, kabrud?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Which is your favourite sport?

Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 216 :

Allah's Prophet said that all sports are evil but three: 1. Training a horse, 2. Shooting arrows, and 3. Mounting your wife.

cheesy "Mounting your wife!" Was your mother "mounted" by your father, kabrud?
Lol, why are you referring to my mum and dad. Is your research not about the "illiterate sex award winner prophet"? cheesy
Additionally I have a feeling you are getting tired when it has not even started. If not, what is this one you have brought now? So the words is now where you have been reduced to. Common don't get discouraged, you can still make it. So pls, more, I am still tunned. cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:

Lol, why are you referring to my mum and dad. Is your research not about the "illiterate sex award winner prophet"? cheesy
Additionally I have a feeling you are getting tired when it has not even started. If not, what is this one you have brought now? So the words is now where you have been reduced to. Common don't get discouraged, you can still make it. So pls, more, I am still tunned. cheesy

Tired Bí tí bawo? When I have a never ending library of material and a faithful dog I am feeding on nairaland? I can never be tired o kabrud:

Al Hadis, Vol 1, p. 686, no. 74, Abdur Rahman-b-Hasannah reported, "the messenger of Allah came out to the toilet with a leather shield in his hand. He put it down, took his seat, and urinated against it. We said, 'Look, the Prophet urinates just like a woman...'

Did prophet Sex Award Winner have a feminine síde? Shey him be Bob Risky? cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Tired Bí tí bawo? When I have a never ending library of material and a faithful dog I am feeding on nairaland? I can never be tired o kabrud:

Al Hadis, Vol 1, p. 686, no. 74, Abdur Rahman-b-Hasannah reported, "the messenger of Allah came out to the toilet with a leather shield in his hand. He put it down, took his seat, and urinated against it. We said, 'Look, the Prophet urinates just like a woman...'

Did prophet Sex Award Winner have a feminine síde? Shey him be Bob Risky? cheesy
Very good. I am happy to hear about the never ending library of materials. To this end, don't you think it is better these revelations are made 10 times of what it is now.? As in, instead of just one piece of information, why not make it like 10 different reports in a single post. At that rate, we can be sure of your recognition in 3 yrs from now. So feed me more at a higher scale. cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Very good. I am happy to hear about the never ending library of materials. To this end, don't you think it is better these revelations are made 10 times of what it is now.? As in, instead of just one piece of information, why not make it like 10 different reports in a single post. At that rate, we can be sure of your recognition in 3 yrs from now. So feed me more at a higher scale. cheesy

But a dog should not be greedy cheesy Take what your master offers you and shut up:

The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan inserts two fingers into his anus, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506: Narrated Abu Huraira

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH THIS IDIOT CALLED PROPHET SEX AWARD WINNER?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But a dog should not be greedy cheesy Take what your master offers you and shut up:

The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan inserts two fingers into his anus, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 506: Narrated Abu Huraira

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH THIS IDIOT CALLED PROPHET SEX AWARD WINNER?
Lol. Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with the idiotic sex award winning prophet. Please, more of the revelations. Waiting... cheesy
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:

Lol. Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with the idiotic sex award winning prophet. Please, more of the revelations. Waiting... cheesy

They say that if a human being is patient with an animal that animal will eventually start learning from his human master.

So my beloved dog kabrud is now learning from me by using words like "prophet Sex Award Winner?"

I am proud of you my dear 4 legged friend! Oya breakfast is ready, make you come chop cheesy

In Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34, Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them." Attested by Tirmizi.

Are dogs allowed into this paradise?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

They say that if a human being is patient with an animal that animal will eventually start learning from his human master.

So my beloved dog kabrud is now learning from me by using words like "prophet Sex Award Winner?"

I am proud of you my dear 4 legged friend! Oya breakfast is ready, make you come chop cheesy

In Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34, Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them." Attested by Tirmizi.

Are dogs allowed into this paradise?
Lol, you can say whatever it is that will make you happy and continue with the research, pls do, even if it involves insulting me. cheesy. I thought the research is just about the sex award winning prophet, never knew calling me name is part of it. In any case, you are welcome. This research seems good.

However, I noticed you have stopped making it in the form of image as you used to do it, pls stick to that method as it makes the message bold for anyone to easily notice.
I am still tunned to the channel.
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:
Lol, you can say whatever it is that will make you happy and continue with the research, pls do, even if it involves insulting me. cheesy. I thought the research is just about the sex award winning prophet, never knew calling me name is part of it. In any case, you are welcome. This research seems good.

However, I noticed you have stopped making it in the form of image as you used to do it, pls stick to that method as it makes the message bold for anyone to easily notice.
I am still tunned to the channel.

But this animal of mine is becoming picky. Dogs, just like beggars,cannot be choosers. Wether na image or text, so far as I dey do my work as your master, which one concern you?
Which reminds me, it is way past your feeding time, so open your mouth and receive your regular family curse:

Bukhari
Translated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley
XDVI. 1183.

It is related that Abu Hurayra said,

“…Then he (Muhammad) said, ‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me. ‘
Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. … Then the Prophet opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'”

WHAT KIND OF PERVERSION IS THIS, O DOG KABRUD?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.