Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria (37555 Views)

Laycon Becomes Mentos First African Ambassador / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by copyrites: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mentos Nigeria has announced Nigeria's reality tv star and fast rising rapper/singer Laycon as its new face of fresh.

The announcement was made earlier today on the brand's Instagram handle where it was stated:

We are delighted to introduce to you the new face of fresh
He is confident, expressive, original, smooth and minty. He is iconic, he is @itsLaycon. He is the new game changer in a big industry...as Mentos Fresh Action candy! Team Mentos, welcome @itsLaycon to the family

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0fiOLFiR6/?igshid=1v4qi63ci3y08

The announcement was also made on Laycon's official Instagram and Twitter page days after bagging multimillion naira deals with other global brands like Oppo, Jumia, Orijin, and Gotv.

His fans have since stormed their social media pages to show their excitements while also anticipating more breakthroughs for the fast rising lyricist.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by gentuu1000: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
of lay lay

44 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by slawormiir: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Like play like play everybody want associates with laycon
Now i see why my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o

Because success got siblings, friends and relatives
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody...
I thought he was done....then he called me again and said son......
Huzzle o..but Huzzle with sense and Huzzle smart...and also don't forget grace...because you see that una guy called Ay....he is not actually good in comedy but with smartness and grace he still blow for that comedy industry

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cool...It's called face recognition as a socialite.. More grace buddy.
Lesson: (he cried me a river during the conquests now he's cooling in mentos.)
Y'll know wat Sawomiir says about them..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Soarr(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
embarassed
Na WA o..
Where Efe dey self?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Beckysexy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations of Lay Lay Lay.

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Smellymouth: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Omo!! Laycon's success story is like an action movie highlights...

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by sissoko89: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Of lay lay.
U re gradually becoming a billionaire like play like play.
Baba God I beg o! even if nah to become Ambassador for Nairaland I no mind oh.

Seun take note embarassed embarassed embarassed

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by octembu: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Laycon getting endorsement left right and center.

Meanwhile, Efe N25m don finish and he is back to square one.

15 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by techmo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool

Congrats,

It's very good he has been giving back to the society and getting even more back through karma

15 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Or11: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
When will Nina Ivy or Bambam become the face of Gold Circle. They tried for the vaseline crew. King Blak HOC might get it though grin

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by ouzo1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
hahahahah this story remind me of Efe; Some people be say dem go make am star others say na Gulder,Some even talk say na legend.

Make I sit down dey look..naija people and ride along success ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by GreaterFuture(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2020
The kind of Good Fortune that hit this Man Suddenly is what I need in My life at the moment too.

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. One-click contact in Siggy.

Also available are Sided Body Trucks, Full body Trucks and 20 TONNE DUMP TRUCKS FOR Long-term Haulage and Rental, Serious persons and Direct Contractors Only

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Officialhorlah(m): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Congrats Man Of Lay Laygrin Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 21, 2020
congrats

All I see is grace ooooooo

14 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by copyrites: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
peterangelo:
congrats

All I see is grace ooooooo

100%

12 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Money Is Good

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Woow! Another winning! More winnings bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
cool
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by OTayobami(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Wahala for who call am chicken chopsticks

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by zeusdgrt(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
I still dey think wetin I go talk
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Wavvywind: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
More Blessings. Icons, we moveeeee!

♥️ + ⚡

9 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Bakin3(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Coldie(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
I have this feeling they pay little money for all these ambassador deal.

Its just a ploy to mk it seem like ur doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
grin Grace found him. In just a short while he has gotten several endorsements and deals worth millions

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Congrats Lycoon. Its called face recognition
It was cry me a river during the conquest now its a cooling off with mentos.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by riroye3263: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Laycon you’re been used as a distraction. The people are suffering.

PrinceMajestic:
you're also very dull. Where did you see "not"? Or you got eye or reading defects? Lemme make it clear dull man. I said SARS killed criminals AND innocent people but it does not mean we lose our country for that.
For every one death deserving criminal sars killed they have murdered 10 innocent ones among those 10 are people who are just victim of circumstances but the ever corrupt nigeria police have had their training funds embezzled by their ogas at the top leaving the people at the mercy of trigger happy alcoholic monsters as they go about in their legalized criminality of meeting the financial target placed on them by their commanding boss. Nigeria is long dead, every tribe going its way can fix their shit not under the dubious one nigeria that only benefit the landless fulani arab oligarch ruining the life of the people from the north.

ThatFairGuy1:
Riroye3263, You're insane.
This again is one of the aftermath of your clueless EndSARS power hijacking protest.
In your most reasonable mode, you actually believe all it takes to hijack the govt are group of protests. No take a minute and think about it. Between the peaceful endsars protesters calling for the disbandment of the anti-civilian gestapo murder unit of the fulani rotten police force and the heavily armed to the teeth anti-education terrorist group called boko haram that continually threatens the same fulani governments that created them for various purposes, who is capable of hijacking themselves ?

ThatFairGuy:

THIS IS THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR DEARLY SUPPORTED ENDSARS PROTEST.
Fulani mongrel spotted. Paid agent working for govt. when there was sars all those years, wasn’t there kidnapping and banditry all over nigeria? Sars is became the gestapo section of the fulani police force used by buhari jihadist to terrorize people into submission as part of their almajiri conditioning program of the southern people

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by KossyKiss97(f): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Ok..

I am inviting you to church this Sunday. Please visit any living faith church (Winners chapel) closest to you.

If you are yet to give your life to Jesus, please respond to the altar call.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by victons(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
grin
Re: Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria by salbis(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Put whole world together ain't stop you, once it is your time.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.