Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) (41631 Views)

₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) / Chris Brown Gives Davido A Huge Surprise On Stage In Los Angeles, California / Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why must he explain himself? Did your money lost ni...if you feel so strongly about how he made his money petition EEFC or better still call the FBI or Interpol. He doesn't owe anybody any gaddamn explanation on how he makes his money. Make your own money moves, get your own, get off a brother's ass.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol!!!

This dude is a fucking liar

This house is on credit, you pay on a monthly basis which is called mortgage.

You are an advanced tenant to the bank who owns the house cos it’s the bank money that was used to buy the house.

If you don’t pay your mortgage for 3 months, they ll repossess it and sell it to another person.

Does he think we are living in 1923?

It’s your house mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Yoshy: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
3mmyz:
Moral: Some people are so pessimistic that if you're given 100 million for being you, they'd say you're a scamp, a drug dealer, murderer or connected. They can't live with the fact that someone else is better of. Haters are stones that you'd use to build a Rocky foundation.

Congrats Uche!

Thanks jare
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Yoshy: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Lol!!!

You are an advanced tenant to the bank who owns the house cos it’s the bank money that was used to buy the house.

If you don’t pay your mortgage for 3 months, they ll repossess it and sell it to another person.

It’s your house mate

Poverty mentality
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
He purchased it mortgage free? That's almost $1.5m! What does he do for a living because he definitely didn't make that money from Nollywood movies.

I am not buying this story.

O pari

Joelsblog:

How I was able to pay for my House" - Williams Uchemba reveals: https://joelsblog.com.ng/actor-williams-uchemba-shows-off-his-new-california-home-worth-n500-million/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Okay that's the reason. That area is prone to natural disasters so it's gotta be cheaper.
Yeah my people were telling me they evacuated the last couple of months 5 times because of ravishing fires. I use to spend my holidays in that community.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mugu! You don't have to take mortgage if you don't need it. People buy houses on cash everyday!

O pari

MrNigeria2018:
Lol!!!

It’s your house mate
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yoshy:

Poverty mentality

I can feed your entire generation for life

Dare me and see your whole family being fed

Where on earth would he get about #400,000,000 from?

Is it not the same Uche i know?

Bleep off penury stricken fool

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
mema900:

Not when she is a virgin

After locking the door u will still open it
Virgins do get bursted eventually,dnt they?
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by SonOfmercy007: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Lol!!!

It’s your house mate
Why call the guy a lair Blame the Op/blogger, the guy never said he bought it.He said "My new crib" unless you have a better way for him to describe his new abode he just moved in.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by mema900: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Uyi168:
Virgins do get bursted eventually,dnt they?

Yeah sure!!! But then they are one set of annoying people
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Okay that's the reason. That area is prone to natural disasters so it's gotta be cheaper.
Chai...
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by mastabavb: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol... this boy will not kill me oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGhO9rZLp0
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Must this guy show of everything on social media? Attracting attention that isn't healthy to himself.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
mema900:

Yeah sure!!! But then they are one set of annoying people
True..the session be very boring..
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Yoshy: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

I can feed your entire generation for life

Dare me and see your whole family being fed

Where on earth would he get about #400,000,000 from?

Is it not the same Uche i know?

Bleep off penury stricken fool

Lols, see the irony of what you just said. You can feed whose family? Shut up right there. And #400,000,000 is a lot of money to you? Keep leaving in denial, I can boldly say it again, your problem is POVERTY MENTALITY.

If he makes or made $96k per month for a year, he can comfortably afford the house, now do you think that's impossible for a side gig? (assuming that's the source)
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yoshy:

Lols, see the irony of what you just said. You can feed whose family? Shut up right there. And #400,000,000 is a lot of money to you? Keep leaving in denial, I can boldly say it again, your problem is POVERTY MENTALITY.

If he makes or made $96k per month for a year, he can comfortably afford the house, now do you think that's impossible for a side gig? (assuming that's the source)

Shut the Bleep up you poverty stricken fool

Tell me how many in your fuckinggg lineage could afford a simple car talkless of #500,000,000

I challenge you to any financial commitment here since #500,000,000M is nothing to you
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerians will jus be looking for ur source of wealth like say you stole theirs undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by gcof(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
temmypotter:
Not hating on this guy, he's a great dude, thing is I'm wondering if his job as the Nigerian youth ambassador to the UN is what sponsors his lush spending.

Forget the Acting part, i doubt even OC Ukeje with all his acting stints and awards can afford a 500m home.

it's bloody 500m

hey God!
abeg make una forget this Youth ambassador whatever that thing na packaging no shishi Dey comot from there. The guy may be a hustler based on street levels
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by gcof(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
Must this guy show of everything on social media? Attracting attention that isn't healthy to himself.
bro everybody has the right to show whatever they want on social because being broke is not friendly
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abeg what about Investor BJ, Shyboss, Mompha, 9ice and HushPuppi? All these Afonja 419ers you glorify should be investigated. Leave Williams Uchemba alone! He is a UN African youth representative. Focus on your criminals. Instead Afonjas invite 419 ambassador and hardened criminal 9ice to come perform in Government functions and events.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by Yoshy: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Shut the Bleep up you poverty stricken fool

Tell me how many in your fuckinggg lineage could afford a simple car talkless of #500,000,000

I challenge you to any financial commitment here since #500,000,000M is nothing to you

Hahahaha, small man, I'm not ready to enter into any ego fuelled money challenge with you, people that make genuine money don't spend it that way ok? I'm not surprised though, you're poor in your mindset, it's natural for it to show in your character and material cash. Go and change your mindset, I won't give you another second of my Precious time. Your poverty mindset is dangerous and infectious.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
The fakeness of Nigerian celebrities is on another level, how will he even get the mortgage, with which credit. It's obviously rent or someone's house. Not trying to hate but even people that have correct money can't afford that house cash and they don't give mortgage to anyone without a reliable source of income for repayment.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by bigbodoski: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
lol this guy never said he bought it.......... it might be rented house though
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by cckalima: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
What does this guy do again? Please dnt say actor
anybody who does well on NL is a ritualist while those couching in poverty are lazy. haa poor people!
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by kenevision(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Visit the USA, log on to www,airbnb,com, choose and apartment for a day or two, make payment, take pictures and blast on social media say na your house, GOD don pick your call grin

If you know, you know cool
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Ignorance remains the bane of most Nigerians.

Any working person here in the states can get a home through some loan scheme with initial down payment to complete it over some time, depending on the plan.

This dude too like show off.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by linearity: 3:33am On Feb 28, 2018
MamaOO:
Good for him. Bloggers Sha. That house is probably on mortgage or something. He might even be renting. That house in LA will not be less than $900,000. How was he able to pass the escrow process and fork over that amount of cash to buy the house outright? Escrow process is a pain and they will question every single dollar you’re using as payment.

If you have the cash, you don’t need an escrow service, goes walk into closing with your cashier’s check or wire the said (amount - earnest money) on closing date after putting down your earnest money earlier as agreed to between buyer & seller.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Mortgage on house of $1M at 4.3% interest rate with a 20% down payment. That would be like $10k a month including other fees. May God sustain his source of income
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MamaOO: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2018
linearity:

If you have the cash, you don’t need an escrow service, goes walk into closing with your cashier’s check or wire the said (amount - earnest money) on closing date after putting down your earnest money earlier as agreed to between buyer & seller.
And he has a million dollars just laying around? Okay sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by MamaOO: 5:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Yoshy:

Ha. Oga. $96K a month In this America? Him be Jay-Z ni? cheesy Even most of the highest paid professionals (excluding some in the medical field) earn about $150,000 -250,000 a year.
Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by linearity: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2018
MamaOO:

And he has a million dollars just laying around? Okay sir/ma

I was responding to the post state assume that, he requirements of an escrow are too complicated and as such, he wouldn’t be able to make or get approved.

Passing through presupposes that, one already have the cash. I was just stating that, the escrow step is unecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.