Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes (18044 Views)

Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / KNARDA Expresses Concern Over Farmers’ Inability To Repay Loans / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Realsman405(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
“With this visit, we have seen ranching at its best and would be bringing farmers from Denmark to Oyo State for ‘Knowledge Transfer’ that will enhance our local beef output in the local and international market.”

"The ranching method used by many countries like Denmark is a viable option."

On his facebook account Ajimobi wrote
"This visit to Denmark possible options to resolve the problem of Herdsmen- farmers clash amongst other things."

The Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, has said his visit to Denmark was to enable him and his team find possible solutions for the resolution of farmers/herders clash in Nigeria.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/farmers-herders-clash-oyo-governor-ajimobi-visits-denmark-in-search-for-solutions-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Ayodejioak(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2018

I'm allergic to bad news and tend to be attractive to Great innovations like these!

Looks like Ibadan will soon become the next Lagos as soon as he returns

And I hope he went with Agric engineers as well who are capable of implementing these innovations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Bonjoro: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Craze dey ur head ajimobi, common google u no fit use but instead u prefer wasting tax payers bar, eran.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by omoodeogere(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
GOOD
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by BruncleZuma: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Again?

I didn't know herding was native to his state...good show Mr Governor, good show.
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Magnumproperty: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
And you will come back to accommodate the fulanis abi? U better don't try rubbish

Do you need apartment, office space or market space in Igando and it environs?
Contact Magnum Properties today
We also have plots of Land at Mowo Badagry @ just N400 000 per plot.
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by HeyCorleone(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Until there is a revolution, as in an actual revolution, like France 1789, these people would continue to make mockery of we the electorates. Who is he trying to fool with this move? Oh so we can say he's working? When we all know nothing fruitful is ever gonna come off his visit.

Why are Nigerian leaders like this?

But I still stand by my opinion. Until there is a revolution. Until some top government officials are murdered in cold blood. Until we begin to put fire on the asses of these bastards, nothing would change.

Don't gimme that 2019 crap. Whoever you vote in would be just as useless, if not worse.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by bomasek(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Can't he download videos on YouTube rather than embark on a wild goose chase

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry

Even if he likes he should go to Mars to find solution, Nigeria's issue is beyond redemption..

Suddenly ranching has become a course that we study abroad just because Buhari's boys are involved. when last was a solution sought for the Yoruba woman selling agege bread and the Igbo man dealing in spare-parts. Hypocrisy at its peak.!!

I still think the only possible way to cure Nigeria of its cancer, is to kill everybody above 50yrs of age.

10 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Dollyak(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
I hope any ranching method will be for the locals and not fulani

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by despi64(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Waste of funds

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Richkid97(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mr Constitued Authority

When will you pay Lautech workers salary ?

Well 2019 loading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by rawtouch: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
constituted authority thinks fulani herdsmen are in denmark wink cheesy

wetin governor nor know be say other people go there to learn AI, him just deh parambulate and them still deh same same place..

F. or
E. ver
L. ives
A. frobeat

PMB 2019 daura..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Aieboocaar(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sycophancy at it's finest!!!.. This guy just made Yahaya bello look like a learner grin grin

Governor Ajino-moto steady be giving Yahaya bello a run for his money
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
This news was on front page during the weekend now

https://www.nairaland.com/4365023/ajimobi-visits-denmark-understudy-cattle

cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by ODVanguard: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
See cattle as them fine. How come fulani cows are hardly this beefy??

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Tb222(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
ya governor diverting money abroad on pretence of looking for a solution.what has farmers and herdsman clash gat to do with a trip to Denmark.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
w

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by mrborntodoit: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Useless leaders everywhere !

I wonder what we did to deserve such misery from our leaders , most of the youths are busy working towards the reinstatement of these failures instead of taking over the whole nation through innovation.

When Iberibe said Buhari is the only thing capable of governing Nigeria, I wept for my country.

Where are those elders that are quick to judge a young man because of his dreadlocks instead of applying for a government job and use his wisdom to serve his country ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Maski87: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Come on,do they have fulani in Denmark too.
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Even if he likes he should go to Mars to find solution, Nigeria's issue is beyond redemption..

I still think the only possible way to cure Nigeria of its cancer, is to kill everybody above 50yrs of age.
Including your parents? While people like Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye stay alive? NO thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by coalcoal1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
OK
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin cheesy embarassed sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed cool grin lipsrsealed cool grin my fellow. Afonjas,i greet una ooo
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by mrdan(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
With this ranching being discussed everywhere, is it only the fulani's that are allowed to rear cattle, can't we southerners create our own ranch to rear our cattle and don't depend anymore on the north for beef?

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by taretoofine(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
oh bless, stupid african leaders.. mute citizens..how will traveling solve the issues of present concerned. Fayose didnt travel to set laws binding herdsmen invasion.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wonder what Ajimobi have ever done for Oyo people in his regime

The most enjoying governor in south west,no work no road na for decoration and collecting salary he dey for...

Hates those streets full of dust when I went there 2months ago

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Including your parents? While people like Yahaya Bello stay alive? NO thanks.
at least for a start, then we will decrease the age bracket as time goes on
Re: Ajimobi Visits Denmark Over Farmers/Fulani Herdsmen Clashes by ipobarecriminals: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
* Andrew don't. leave the country. Nigeria. go better*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Overview Of Ekiti State's Ikun Dairy Farm / Construction Of My 1000 Broiler Pen Capacity / 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.