Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism (23989 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others / UK Targets Nigeria, Others Over ‘dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by congorasta: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
but madridguy and omenka will call dem Igbos
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by paranorman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by obaataaokpaewu: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
No IPOB?

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by omobritiko: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nawa...what an excellent news for Igbos (they re dancing right now),woooow thank u America yes we re terrorists
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by loveth360(f): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
we yellowbar muslim are not happy,why is Ipob not there.

US are ipod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by OnyeOGA(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nothing good comes out of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by amazon14: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:

Dss will still arrest u igbos for calling our dear country a shithole. Why are u people so unpatriotic

Madam DickRider,
What's so good about this country?
What can one be patriotic for Nigeria
I am proudly Igbo!! Oya call DSS to come and arrest me.
Nigeria is a shithole. Olulu nsi tufia
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by introvertedsoul: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
phreakabit:

No IPOB name sha!!! shocked
All I see are Umu Almajiri, Afonja and Islamoo. . .
APC how market? I dey laugh in malamic.

Issa true. Me self I am seeing it

[img]https://media./images/d68d9307c741d7f4dad975f4bace0026/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by somehow: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
And you, a product of a shithole with lack of self worth wouldn't mind joining the queue like you're going to one heaven somewhere.

same way your like are queuing to go to your heaven called America is the same way Britons, Americans and others are queuing to go to UAE (ARAB COUNTRY) for their VISA just to go enjoy life and earn good money that TAX and multiple taxation won't swallow, nor would someone enter thier children's school just to shoot down tens of kids.

HajimeSaito:

Because Americans are not standing in long queues waiting for Nigerian visas.

Most Americans simply don't give a crap about what the citizens of Shithole countries like yours think about them.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
amazon14:

Madam DickRider,
What's so good about this country?
What can one be patriotic for Nigeria
I am proudly Igbo!! Oya call DSS to come and arrest me.
Nigeria is a shithole. Olulu nsi tufia
[/s]

Ur nonsense biafra is the shithole. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of our prosperous nation

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by goodnews777: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why not add Buhari there? Buhari and El Rufai should be included please.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by madridguy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
The last time you people were served letter to leave Nigeria you're crying up and down.

yang:
The US needs to add zoo Nigeria to the list of state sponsor of terrorism

For murdering Biafrans

Buhari is a terrorist and the must be arrested to face ICC for murder

The US and EU must stop issuing visa to Nigerians

Divide this zoo Nigeria now

The US must seize all Nigeria related assets within it's jurisdiction
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by 4kDdullard: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
we yellowbar muslim are not happy,why is Ipob not there.

US are ipod
Please I don't want to laugh

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by oluwaahmed: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Islam is indeed the problem o the world
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by introvertedsoul: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

So something really funny happened right now. I googled the name of the Nigerian terrorist the USA blacklisted Abu Musab Al - Barnawi and the search returned news and information on Abu Musab Al - Barnawi BUT something stood out, the search also brought the name of 5 other individuals

1. Abubakar Shekau
2.Mohammed Yusuf
3. Maitatsine
4. Abu Al-Zarqawi

All these men listed above all have one thing in common, They were / are all Islamic Terrorists

BUT HERE'S THE INTERESTING PART. The Fifth individual is someone we all know, now, I cannot write about the fifth person here for obvious reasons (Ehmmm...Lai Mmmmmm, lets leave it at that), but there's a saying that goes like this "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are", and there is another saying "By their fruits you shall know them". Now my question is this, WHY has this fifth individual been associated with these men? Your guess is as good as mine. Don't believe me? search the name "Abu Musab Al - Barnawi"

I would let you be the judge

[img]https://media1./images/cb3da58c524c5589e70368c687a49a32/tenor.gif?itemid=11127173[/img]

3 Likes

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by muykem: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Very unfortunate but why they didn't join hand with Nigeria to fight the terrorist.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by heendrix(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:

Dss will still arrest u igbos for calling our dear country a shithole. Why are u people so unpatriotic

ilú ibadan tiá tiá

anyway ogędę mi ti pon o wink kiss
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by heendrix(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
muykem:
Very unfortunate but why they didn't join hand with Nigeria to fight the terrorist.

how will they join hand when the president they want to join hand with is boko haram n a blood thirsty demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by Yankee101: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
The effect of a Buhari/herdsmen coalition. Boko haram was always there. Herdsmen made everything prominent
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by heendrix(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
First Amnesty International and now US treasury. The west is turning against Buhari. And yet someone will tell me he is coming back.

proofs they are moving against his government or na for only your eyes o
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by phreakabit(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

Ur nonsense biafra is the shithole. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of our prosperous nation

Shut up shitholian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by phreakabit(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

So something really funny happened right now. I googled the name of the Nigerian terrorist the USA blacklisted Abu Musab Al - Barnawi and the search returned news and information on Abu Musab Al - Barnawi BUT something stood out, the search also brought the name of 5 other individuals

1. Abubakar Shekau
2.Mohammed Yusuf
3. Maitatsine
4. Abu Al-Zarqawi

All these men listed above all have one thing in common, They were / are all Islamic Terrorists

BUT HERE'S THE INTERESTING PART. The Fifth individual is someone we all know, now, I cannot write about the fifth person here for obvious reasons (Ehmmm...Lai Mmmmmm, lets leave it at that), but there's a saying that goes like this "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are", and there is another saying "By their fruits you shall know them". Now my question is this, WHY has this fifth individual been associated with these men? Your guess is as good as mine. Don't believe me? search the name "Abu Musab Al - Barnawi"

[img]https://media./images/dfc631cad3e39cf43e93e858419eb334/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by phreakabit(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
First Amnesty International and now US treasury. The west is turning against Buhari. And yet someone will tell me he is coming back.

Sorry my guy, BUBU must come back!
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by AishaBuhari: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

1. Abubakar Shekau
2.Mohammed Yusuf
3. Maitatsine
4. Abu Al-Zarqawi

I just confirmed it and it's true

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by mastabavb: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by nascodamus(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
yang:
The US needs to add zoo Nigeria to the list of state sponsor of terrorism

For murdering Biafrans

Buhari is a terrorist and the must be arrested to face ICC for murder

The US and EU must stop issuing visa to Nigerians

Divide this zoo Nigeria now

The US must seize all Nigeria related assets within it's jurisdiction
hope you are not in nigeria
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by dustydee: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, the topic is very misleading.
Nigeria is a country and Al Barnawi is an individual. Stop miss informing people just because of a few clicks. Nairaland is gradually losing the small reputation it has left.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by HajimeSaito(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
somehow:
And you, a product of a shithole with lack of self worth wouldn't mind joining the queue like you're going to one heaven somewhere.

same way your like are queuing to go to your heaven called America is the same way Britons, Americans and others are queuing to go to UAE (ARAB COUNTRY) for their VISA just to go enjoy life and earn good money that TAX and multiple taxation won't swallow, nor would someone enter thier children's school just to shoot down tens of kids.

I'm sorry, did I say "queuing"? I should have said "trekking across the desert".

Your example of Brits and Americans in the Arabian Gulf really cracked me up. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or just manifesting your lack of a discernable IQ.

The Brits and Americans in the Arabian Gulf are there as skilled and knowledgeable professional s. Not street sweepers, housemaids and manual labourers like your fellow Shithole comrades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by wasyou: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
You mean IPOB is not on the list?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by 4kDdullard: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I'm sorry, did I say "queuing"? I should have said "trekking across the desert".

Your example of Brits and Americans in the Arabian Gulf really cracked me up. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or just manifesting your lack of a discernable IQ.

The Brits and Americans in the Arabian Gulf are there as skilled and knowledgeable professional s. Not street sweepers, housemaids and manual labourers like your fellow Shithole comrades.
See total annihilation grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by doctokwus: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cooly100:
"I am happy to report that slowly and steadily, we have managed to stabilise the country and redirect the ship of state" Buhari

Do old people smoke Oshogbo weed?

They no know say e too stong?
Some glue smoked up north can be more potent than your famed oshogbo weed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.