Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (40304 Views)

Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos / Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2018
If a soldier harasses her she will tell him "Your fada" grin
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by seunlly(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Who's she because here in Uganda we dont know her
she is one of the slay mama we have here in Nigeria.
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by nototribalist: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2018
cyndy1000:
It's only in Naija it's been restricted. Besides she knows where not to go out with it. Even if she does I know Naija soldiers will be like ah Aunty Simi anything for the boy?
abokiii will call you aunty Simi? Someone that will be tackled from behind. With general beating first

1 Like

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by room089: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
They should go catch their mates who were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists first.

Uncle you can say that again jare!

1 Like

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Smh for all you ugly people calling her ugly. angry
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Eazi1(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2018
SoNature:

Yes, Simi is very talented and very ugly.

Only God knows what she would have looked like without money, maybe like Iya Sikiratu grin
aunty subomi rather
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Heineken(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=mexxmoney post=65424294]This girl is damn too ugly[/] nawao.. Bro she no bad na
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
OK, we have heard, she is ugly, OK, she also doesn't have a good dress sense, is that all?, can you people get back to your sad lives now and let the girl be?.

Her voice can make a dark day bright, and that's all that matters undecided

You that is handsome and beautiful how have you affected those around you with that beauty if not to show off and crave for attention on IG, nonsense and ingredients,mteeeew!

1 Like

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
sirusX:
I see this maga, last december He wan come closer I say whats the matter He say na soldier Say e go fire If i no give am number He wan be my lover I say your father I repeat am your father Oh see me see wahala I don enter yawa Oh oh i tell my mama My mama tell my papa She say see me see wahala
Soldier go soldier come....
that's rhymes.
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2018
mexxmoney:
This girl is damn too ugly
WHO ARE YOU?
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by frankblinkz(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2018
and that's y we re Nigerians...wats wrong in wearing a camouflage, over there in US we wear that..smh
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by esthy86(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2018
all this ppl complaining DAT she z ugly if she z ugly den I am what

respect una self joor
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Neminc:
Hmmmm, Simi always looking odd but she's got a beautiful voice. The irony of life
YES IS IRONICAL
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by edward1106(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2018
mexxmoney:

Too ugly? Physically to me she is okay and her brain content, "BEAUTIFUL" So where is the ugly?
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Na one girl all of una dey bad mouth so? Una well done
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2018
coluka:
This girl no get good figure at all. She needs a hip and butt lift. She should contact @tontolet for direction
she fine pass your sister cynthia morgan abi cheesy
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by ifrosh: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
cyndy1000:
It's only in Naija it's been restricted. Besides she knows where not to go out with it. Even if she does I know Naija soldiers will be like ah Aunty Simi anything for the boy?

Go try am with hausa soldier....u go knw say dem no knw u.
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by MrValentineIF: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
sirusX:
I see this maga, last december
He wan come closer
I say whats the matter
He say na soldier
Say e go fire
If i no give am number
He wan be my lover
I say your father
I repeat am your father
Oh see me see wahala
I don enter yawa
Oh oh i tell my mama
My mama tell my papa
She say see me see wahala

Soldier go soldier come....

Oya Stand at attention
am talking to you... you are respond
How can you be asking me question
you nodey look so
abi you dunno my name
na me say so
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
Stupid idiot

That will not allow Falz to face his career be it my
Musicianor lawyer.

See breast zero,God have mercy on her
u are an slowpoke for condeming this beautiful bae
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2018
mexxmoney:

See dis ibile....u don see fine gal pant before? Abeg make we hear word joor....
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Ojuororun:
u are an slowpoke for condeming this beautiful bae

Indopupu eat you to pieces there

1 Like

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by ehinorlive: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2018
this girl fine abeg
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by tayorh(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
cyndy1000:
those Fulani soldiers with serious tribal marks go fall her hand o...
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by Himmler: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
She's an ugly bitch
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by coluka: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Ojuororun:
she fine pass your sister cynthia morgan abi cheesy
Who be Cynthia Morgan? That one that always looks like a wild animal? Abeg she's not my sister o.

1 Like

Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by benqo01(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2018
forget say u be celeb,mopo go beat u that ur small body wey no dey make u hear word
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by mexxmoney: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Ojuororun:
WHO ARE YOU?
I am your father
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by mexxmoney: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

See dis ibile....u don see fine gal pant before? Abeg make we hear word joor....
Monkey, gerrara here!!!
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by jobbers: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by chrisskynet(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2018
mexxmoney:

you won't know what is fine even if it bites you on the ass douchebag
Re: "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) by noah91(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2018
mexxmoney:
your sister, mum or girlfriend fine reach am? Hater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.