Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed (17682 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Kindoo: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
His return will bring worse doom, that is one thing synonymous with his tenor.
waste and hardship

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by raph101(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
oh lawd! when will this end.....

how did I get stock in this country... someone help a lost Canadian. I wanna return.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Realist2: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari remain a disaster, can you see the kind of atrocious act and highest form of nepotism being dishes out to Nigerians. Sharing our common patrimony among his cronies.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

You have failed the test.
Yes, deliberately failed. Because I can't be that stupid to send any of my information to a man who claims to be a successful billionaire business man but glued to Nairaland 24 hours switching between multiple monikers. Nigga, what I have for you is nothing but pity because from all indications, I am way better than you. At least, with my little earning, I have self worth.
But let me ask, how do you stand being ignored? Because even with my little income, I hate being ignored and I don't expect a billionaire always surrounded by sycophants to be ignored. I said this because it seems you have a book where you wrote down the names of all those you always look forward to and keep calling them and they don't respond.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by xcolanto(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Mamman Daura’s daughter, who is married to one of the Dantatas, is the S.A to the CBN governor. Then Buhari’s sister’s son is also an S.A to Kachikwu, the junior minister of petroleum resources. The chief personal security officer to the president, DCP Abdulkarim Dauda is Mamman Daura’s younger brother. The chief security officer (CSO) Col Bashir Abubakar is also married into the family. The State chief of protocol, Lawal Kazaure, who has not reached the rank of an ambassador, is also married to Mamman Daura’s eldest daughter. I mentioned earlier that the P.A to the President, Sabiu Yusuf Tunde, who is in his 20’s, is one of the wealthiest 20-year-olds in Nigeria. He is also the son of Mamman Daura’s immediate younger sister. She herself is a niece to Buhari. And that is how the country is being governed.

The national commissioner at INEC is Buhari’s niece. In addition, her husband, who used to be a manager in UBA, died. Now when an opportunity arose, they went and picked the late husband’s younger brother and made him Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). He is Brig Gen Zakari from Kazaure in Jigawa State."

And some youths are clamouring for the nepotistic herdsman to continue.

Jesu! little wonder the north clamors to have the tribal and religious bigot back in 2019! this man is running a family affair as a government in Nigeria. how can a man so desperately have his immediate family in such sensitive position? so when they all sit together they would be laughing at how gullible Nigerians are while eating our money! why is no one speaking about the evil taking place in this country! it is finished! buhari must go back to dura come 2019.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Yes, deliberately failed. Because I can't be that stupid to send any of my information to a man who claims to be a successful billionaire business man but glued to Nairaland 24 hours switching between multiple monikers. Nigga, what I have for you is nothing but pity because from all indications, I am way better than you. At least, with my little earning, I have self worth.
But let me ask, how do you stand being ignored? Because even with my little income, I hate being ignored and I don't expect a billionaire always surrounded by sycophants to be ignored. I said this because it seems you have a book where you wrote down the names of all those you always look forward to and keep calling them and they don't respond.

You are talking off point, have I ever had discussion with you where I personally told you my financial status?. Do I need to remind you that I have every right to mention anyone on this forum?. I will continue mentioning their names till they embrace the truth that Buhari has failed.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Mamman Daura’s daughter, who is married to one of the Dantatas, is the S.A to the CBN governor. Then Buhari’s sister’s son is also an S.A to Kachikwu, the junior minister of petroleum resources. The chief personal security officer to the president, DCP Abdulkarim Dauda is Mamman Daura’s younger brother. The chief security officer (CSO) Col Bashir Abubakar is also married into the family. The State chief of protocol, Lawal Kazaure, who has not reached the rank of an ambassador, is also married to Mamman Daura’s eldest daughter. I mentioned earlier that the P.A to the President, Sabiu Yusuf Tunde, who is in his 20’s, is one of the wealthiest 20-year-olds in Nigeria. He is also the son of Mamman Daura’s immediate younger sister. She herself is a niece to Buhari. And that is how the country is being governed.

The national commissioner at INEC is Buhari’s niece. In addition, her husband, who used to be a manager in UBA, died. Now when an opportunity arose, they went and picked the late husband’s younger brother and made him Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). He is Brig Gen Zakari from Kazaure in Jigawa State."

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jobbers: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2018
dreamer
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

You are talking off point, have I ever had discussion with you where I personally told you my financial status?. Do I need to remind you that I have every right to mention anyone on this forum?. I will continue mentioning their names till they embrace the truth that Buhari has failed.
I did not say you don't have the right to mention the almost 2 million members of the forum every minute since that is what will stop them from being Buhari fan. After all, that is the visa that took pontzerom to UAE on vacation with his family. And you seem to concentrate on the members who are actually much more greater than you both financially and academically (trolling your superior, kind of, because I don't think they care about your existence even as a billionaire)
Nigga, leave some issues, we are not kids, you are Pontzerom, you are jideamugiaka, you are jumpandpas and I know that is not all. I mean the same pontzerom that went to UAE with his family for vacation. So I don't need to discuss anything with you before knowing what you are. There are several others on this forum doing what you are doing, sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they don't. You are one of the unfortunate ones who didn't get away with it.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

I did not say you don't have the right to mention the almost 2 million members of the forum every minute since that is what will stop them from being Buhari fan. After all, that is the visa that took pontzerom to UAE on vacation with his family. And you seem to concentrate on the members who are actually much more greater than you both financially and academically (trolling your superior, kind of)
Nigga, leave some issues, we are not kids, you are Pontzerom, you are jideamugiaka, you are jumpandpas and I know that is not all. I mean the same pontzerom that went to UAE with his family for vacation. So I don't need to discuss anything with you before knowing what you are. There are several others on this forum doing what you are doing, sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they don't. You are one of the unfortunate ones who didn't get away with it.

Thanks Mr prophet, can you prophesy more?.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by mceze(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

NO MIND THE FULLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by JideAmuGiaka: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

I did not say you don't have the right to mention the almost 2 million members of the forum every minute since that is what will stop them from being Buhari fan. After all, that is the visa that took pontzerom to UAE on vacation with his family. And you seem to concentrate on the members who are actually much more greater than you both financially and academically (trolling your superior, kind of, because I don't think they care about your existence even as a billionaire)

I thought that you are educated, pls stop proving me wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Thanks Mr prophet, can you prophesy more?.

I am not a Prophet but also not a toddler . I work by what I see. Stop lying because of ladies, it is shameful.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Nigga, keep switching between monikers while being a successful business man. These things don't work again and that is why guys no longer hide it, though not agreeing outrightly because of moderators. And the truth is that it can not be hidden, because you are just you and you can't pretend about it.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by JideAmuGiaka: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Nigga, keep switching between monikers while being a successful business man. These things don't work again and that is why guys no longer hide it, though not agreeing outrightly because of moderators. And the truth is that it can not be hidden, because you are just you and you can't pretend about it.

You're omenkalives omenka and madridguy, how about that?.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

grin It's like 12submarine is confuse.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari's passion for nepotism and lopsided appointments are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You're omenkalives omenka and madridguy, how about that?.

I am not a kid. Omenkalive and omenk are the same person, madridgu is a different person and I am none of them. I noticed how you quickly cease the opportunity to call them. How do you cope with getting ignored as a billionaire? I asked before bit you didn't respond.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by nwatthu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
this is mind blowing, serious anybody that will vote for buhari in 2019, should have his head checked
wrightangle83:

Source:https://guardian.ng/interview/buharis-return-in-2019-will-end-in-tragedy-says-junaid-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by KennedicalEnergy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
more like a family business

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

grin It's like 12submarine is confuse.

JideAmuGiaka:

Continue hiding behind one finger. Your case truly calls for prayers especially this season. You need to get a job or start business.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Continue hiding behind one finger. Your case truly calls for prayers especially this season. You need to get a job or start business.

Start yours first.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by smileyoo: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmmmm. this call for deep reflections by all nigerians, especially the zombies still supporting this bubu's govt of nepotism and ineptitude of the highest order. bubu's govt is highly corrupt, yet he's claiming to be fighting corruption, why can't some nigerians understand that bubu is never a man of integrity but a fraud. with bubu anything goes, so long he can cover it up. an act of covering is also an act deception.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by misgab: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God Junaid muhammed is speaking for himself and he has no political value right from his house. grin grin
we know u people u hate truth and love patronage

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by slivertongue: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
some of his supporters are blind 2a fault. GMB is nt known 2luk at d big picture cos he lacks functinal knowledge 2lead

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by themanderon: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
It is finished!!! Now I realize why they love screaming one Nigeria and are against restructuring. We have been sold a dummy from the beginning. What kind of future awaits this country with these type of anomalies going on behind the scenes

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by stev120(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
what he will do 2019. ...let him do it now. ...
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by poseidon12: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
musa234:
To imagine I voted for this man Kai.. If only regrets can change the hands of time.

You can correct the mistake in 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by sweetonugbu: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Omeokachie:

it's finished.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by poseidon12: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
MosquitoREBIRTH:
What Nigerians fail to understand is that, they think that the likes of Junaid, Babangida, Obasanjo and co, have suddenly decided to LOVE Nigeria and Nigerians. Pls dont get it twisted, these men love only themselves and their immediate family. They have no iota of love and care for either of us. So pls, lets just fight for ourselves and dont let them sway you...

So are you suggesting that Nigerians should ignore them and vote Buhari the ethnic/religious bigot?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
poseidon12:

So are you suggesting that Nigerians should ignore them and vote Buhari the ethnic/religious bigot?
Personally, i dont vote at all. I have never voted in my life not even common SUG when i was in school. So i cant tell anybody who to vote for or not. All i am saying is that people should never allow those men who i named to ever make a choice for them or make any suggestions to them at all because they have never loved you and never will. Forget all their "forming saviour".
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by ballerin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
This can never slide in a saner clime.
How pathetically docile are we in this country?... Goosh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief / Buhari Meets APC Governors At Villa / Interdenominational Christian & Muslim Services To Mark Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.