Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Come In Lets Know What You Think. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come In Lets Know What You Think. (395 Views)

You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In Lets Know What You Think. by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
*LET'S DEBATE*

Robbers entered a house, asked for all the money and valuables.
After they collected what they could, they gave the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife else he himself would be shot.
The man got the gun, pointed it at his wife and then hesitated.
He was thinking of what he had gone through in life with his wife and how she had suffered and sacrificed for him. He handed back the gun and said: “I am sorry I can’t do this…"
The boss of the robbers silently grabbed the gun from him and passed it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife got the gun and without any single hesitation pointed the gun at her husband’s head and pulled the trigger.

Alas, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers retrieved their gun and walked out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation will you give to your husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couple, what advice will you give?

Drop your comments as this should really be an interesting
topic for discussion.

As for me: Wetin go pain me pass nah the laugh wey the robbers laugh me as them they comot...

My Reaction: I go cry beg them to give me the gun with just one bullet.

Lalasticlala, abeg just move am small cheesy thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Its Rainy Season Again, Protect Your Building(s) / Wallpaper For Your Child / Be Fruitful And Multiply ...edo Weds Nsitie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.