Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

5 Secret Behind Toto Diken Natural Skin Lighting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Secret Behind Toto Diken Natural Skin Lighting (488 Views)

For Your Natural Skin Beauty, Try Niu Skin Cosmetics / Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Behind Toto Diken Natural Skin Lighting by SAKA377: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Hello
Natural skin lighting is the best way for women to care for their skin. It is not harmful to the skin when applying...
Let me introduce myself I'm saka babatunde one of the internet marketer in Nigeria.
Let start.. I will reveal the report free...
Base on my research on skin lighting I noticed most Nigerian girls used a creams that harmful to their skin. A cream that contain hydro quinine with is every harmful to the skin that will definitely cause cancer.. Girls you are not to use hydro quinine before you become lighter or more gorgeous there some hide secret behind the skin which most top celebrities are using.
.. But is an hiding secret.. Yea I will try to reveal little on it. Okay... Let start...

1.How much do you avoid sun light in your skin?
Let me elaborate more on it..
Are you avoiding sun light frequently from your skin don't stay to much in sun when you just bath and cream your skin . Nigeria is a country that also as high rate of sun light especially does in Northern side. Most lady don't know that cream when there are a lot of heat will definitely affect their skin.. Try to not apply any cream to your body when there is heat.

2.what type of cream are you using?
Some cream you are using will not definitely make your skin lighting and smooth. There some certain method to identify action lighting cream.. Let me explain on how to identify action cream...
.. Don't use a cream that contain hydro quinine it will not work but affect your skin and most will not because they are just applied with chemical alone not lighting materials.
... When rubbing on hand most not be too hot but most hot little.. It will definitely work!!!
That is few methods at thousand of it

3.what type of food are you eating?.
These are the most essential part of the skin lighting.. Food you are eating will definitely gives your desire skin.
.... I hope you are enjoying the write up... Do you really what it to continue.. Let me know your opinion to write up.... PART 2..WILL REVEAL WHAT TYPE FOOD YOU WILL BEING EATING.
... WHAT ARE THE MATERIAL FOR SKIN LIGHTING.. THE USEFUL OF EGG AND TOMATOES.. AND HOW TO APPLY IT ON YOUR BODY...

(1) (Reply)

This is a major menace / New Malaria Drug Makes Human Blood Toxic To Mosquitoes / Weight Lose Smoothie Recipe To Lose Upto 12 Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.