Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES (6925 Views)

Professional Resume /CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME / 20k To Learn 3 Major Professional Career Skills, You Don't Wanna Miss This. / Build A Perfect Cv/cover-letter That Will Get You The Job You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Preparing your CV
Before submitting your CV here are few tips to bear in mind:

Ensure that the information you provide is relevant and up to date.
Your CV must make your skills and your achievements accessible to the reader.
Present your experience and education in reverse chronological order - most recent first.
An introductory personal profile that sums up your skills and experience and explains the type of job you are looking for works well.

While drafting your CV,keep this in mind:
Name, address, contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses)
Skills and knowledge
Management and other experience
Achievements
Training and development
Highest level of education with Class of Degree
The accompanying cover letter should highlight the relevance of your CV, answer points raised in the job advertisement and show enthusiasm for the role.

Also,while writing your CV,ensure you use your address in the State you are applying to(eg Lagos address if you are applying to Lagos)
If you are more than 27years old,omit your age(unless requested by the company)in your CV(simply put,don't put it)

If you have a second class lower in your degree,just write second class Hons(no need writing 2:2 cos you will be screened out outrightly if the company want just 2:1 graduates and so you won't have the opportunity to proof yourself)

If you have a High 2:1 or a First Class degree,put your CGPA there(beside your name,in your CV).It will make your CV catchy and unique(i.e if you have a High CGPA).

If you are a fresh graduate and you were(or still are) close to your Head of Department,use him/her as one of your referees. In fact use him/her as your number one referee(this will give credibility to your candidacy).

If you can defend your project topic,bravo put it in your CV(It will really go a long way in helping the employer/HR make a quick decision).
Also ensure you put the relevant courses you did as an undergraduate student(this applies to Fresh graduates only).

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
CAREER PLANNING:
Right career planning can put you on the right track
A planned and smooth beginning makes a perfect end. Career planning is synonymous to socially and financially secure life. Career planning must start during the final years of high school but most of the students think it is too early to think about career and after graduation, they find it quite difficult to give their careers a meaningful shape. What you can achieve in life that can be self-fulfilling and that can enhance your self-esteem are the two pillars of your career planning.

Steps to infallible career planning
Career planning is a process. There are four basic steps that you should follow to create an infallible career planning:

Step 1: Purpose of your life, current position, and assessment about yourself.

Step 2: Explore your resources, gaps, and requirements

Step 3: Decision Making

Step 4: Implementation

Purpose of your life,current position,and assessment about yourself:The first step in career planning is to know about your strengths and weaknesses, what achievements you think will make you satisfied, and what is your current position. So there are two aspects that you need to consider:

What is your current position?
Where you want to see yourself after 10-15 years from now?
Once you sit with paper and pencil and get the answers to these questions, the purpose of your life will be clear to you.

Explore your resources, gaps, and requirements:
Once you are clear about your targets career planning becomes easier. However, in this context, you should be clear about the feasibility of the targets. You shouldn’t make unrealistic targets. You now need to ask yourself the following questions. The proper answer to these questions will make your destination visible and realistic:

What resources do I have that will help me to achieve my career goals?
Are these resources sufficient to achieve my career goals?
What other resources do I need to fulfill my dream?
What are my weaker areas that need special attention?
What are my strengths are these strengths sufficient or I need to create some other stronger areas?
Answering these questions will make your current position, drawbacks, and requirements clear. This is the most authentic way towards comprehensive and pragmatic career planning. At this stage, you can perform a SWOT analysis to get an in-depth insight into all your current and future requirements and gaps.

Decision making:
You now know your current position and your future requirements. The weaknesses and strengths are also clear to you. So, this is the time when you should take firm decisions on certain aspects of your career. Remember, the decisions you take now have far-reaching consequences in your life. Start asking yourself and getting an answer to the following questions:

What should I do next to be more eligible and target-oriented?
How can I accumulate all the resources?
What hindrances can come in the future?
What options do I have and which one is the best of them?
What should I do if the selected option fails?
These will help you make a concrete decision and plan accordingly.

Implementation
This is the final stage of career planning. As the targets are clear, strengths and weaknesses are known, and you have to make decisions what you will do to get to your targets your job is now to plan for the implementation. In fact, implementation is itself a process. First of all, you have to know the following:

What actions and steps will materialize your decisions?
What kinds of help do you require?
Who can help you in this matter?
In this last stage, you will find several hindrances. You have to overcome them through hard work, proper planning, and proper utilization of resources.

If you can start your career planning before the end of your high school final examination, your planning will be more successful in the future. You will be able to plan your undergraduate and postgraduate studies accordingly. Above all, your dreams will be fulfilled and careers will be more secured.

Credit: Rahul Krishna

For your Professional Career Counseling,CV writing,Cover Letter writing and application tips,call/chat with our representative: 08134657689

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by CIPcentre: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Take advantage of our discounted ICAN lecture fees for corp members and get chartered during your service year. Check profile for more details.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2019
Goodmorning all.

I get mails and chats from Corp members and job seekers as regard Career path change and how it can be effected more often so i would like to share my thought briefly on this.

It is very important to engage yourself directly or indirectly with people in the field you are interested in so as to learn what is needed in such fields.

Also you should do a Professional course in your area of interest or your intended career course,this will give you a background in the proposed field.

Example,if you are a graduate of Soil Science and you would like to build a career as a Customer Representative, you can undergo Professional trainings in Customer Support/Customer Rep. for easy switch to the new career path.

For your professional career counselling/CV redraft and Professional Linkedln Profile Optimization,call or chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
STUDYING OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA (Canada as Case study) as told by Tolulope

The decision to study outside your home country is very enticing but its not always very easy, especially when you are trying to get funds from the school or a professor.

Studying outside can be expensive. but there are many opportunities you can take advantage of, to alleviate the cost.

In my opinion, 3 countries are good for graduate studies
US Germany and Canada.

Majorly, US schools require you to take GRE and TOEFl while for Germany, there is the language barrier.

For Canada, i would say it's a good place to study, especially if you would like to stay and work after study. Moreover, you don't need GRE and Toefl in most schools, especially if you're from Nigeria.
They generally consider Nigeria as an English speaking country, hence, they waive the language test requirements for most prospective students.

That said, lets go to the business of the day.
These are some steps and tips that can help to ease the stress and steady your hands on the steering wheel as you kick-start this journey.

Choose your Course Title
The world is filled with amazing opportunities; it is imperative for you to know what exactly you are looking for.
Knowing the title of the course and your proposed area of specialization is the first point of call. The next move will be to embark on the look-out for where you can get what you want.
once you make a decision on the field you want to specialize in, you have to look for a list of schools offering it.

There are fewer schools in Canada compared to the US,so it's easy to check most of them.

For full details, follow my Facebook Page (search for intelligentdude consult)
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Send us your CV or Resume and we will conduct a free assessment for you and will provide a free comprehensive report outlining it's strengths and what needs to be improved.

Shoot us a mail : intelligentdudeconsulting@gmail.com with Free CV Assessment as the subject of your mail.

With the growing importance of social media in business as well as the recruited process,it is now vital to ensure that your Linkedln Profile is setup properly so that you can benefit from the excellent networking opportunities this site provides.

Be found by potential clients and prospective employers.

Call/Chat us on whatsap for further details: 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Unsolicited application is one of the most effective methods when job hunting or when you want to change your job.

Unsolicited application means sending your application and CV to an organization even without seeing their advertisement for that job role.

This is what I advice applicants when they decide to apply to organizations with this method.

The first step is to create a database of companies in their field of study or area of interest.

The next thing is to start forwarding their applications to the email addresses of the companies.

N/B: This is the reason why you need a Professional CV and Cover Letter.(Chat up intelligentdude on whatsap for your Professional CV and Cover Letter: 08134657689)

Your Cover Letter/CV is just like a Sales Letter.It is a document which represents you in your absence more reason you should make sure it highlights your strengths and de-emphasize your weaknesses.

I do advice applicants that unless otherwise stated,it is best they copy and paste their cover letter on the body of their mail and attach their professionally drafted CV.

Your Cover letter should be the first thing the HR sees when he/she opens his/her mail box.

How well are you using Linkedln account?
Is your Linkedln Profile Professionally built?
Do you know that there is a way to build your Linkedln Profile Inorder to get Human Resource Managers interested in you?
Do you know that most recruiting personnel’s now check your Linkedln Profile when you apply to their organization?
Can your Linkedln Profile pass the Litmus test?

Ensure you do a Linkedln Makeover on your profile page and also apply to vacancies advertised on Linkedln.

For your Professional Linkedln Page Optimization/Linkedln Makeover, chat up intelligentdude on whatsap: 08134657689.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Tips to make your Job Search effortless

1.Boost job search with Linkedln

2. Get a Professionally drafted CV

3. Use a job search engine and also follow job posting/career handles on instagram.

4. Effectively use the Unsolicited approach in job hunting .

5. Write a customized cover letter

6. Mind your social media presence and content.

For more details ,chat with one of our representative @Intelligentdude Consult : 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Smart Questions to ask in an interview

1. What are the day to day responsibilities ?

2. Are there opportunities for Professional development?

3. What is the company culture like?

4. Who will I be working closely with?

For further details, feel free to call/chat with one of our representatives : 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Resume Tip

Do not save your Resume/Curriculum Vitae as "CV" or "My CV". Your full name should be the title of your Resume.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
#ResumeTip

IRRELEVANCES in a CV

1. Your Picture
2. Name of Spouse(s)
3. Number & Age of Children
4. Blood Group
5. Religion (Unless stated otherwise)
6. Village address�
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you are not yet engaged,here are the 5 things you can do.
1)Build your network
2)Volunteer - It will help reduce the Unemployment Gap.
3)Learn new skill
4)Review your CV
5)Find a mentor
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Don’t do this
...... sent from my iPhone 8
........sent from my Samsung galaxy note.

Edit your email signature to...

(your name)
(phone number)
(Email address)
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Do you want to be a valuable intern & increase your chances of a permanent offer? Here are some tips from my @CapricornFM Interview with @Hlekanis .

For a company, internships are a “try before you buy” method. Think of your internship as a very long audition & interview.

1. To stand a good chance of getting a permanent offer, lay the right foundation. This is by having a goals discussion with your manager to understand what success looks like so you can target your efforts.

2. Be explicit about your desire for a full-time role at key intervals.

3. Be visible. Don't assume your manager knows what you're doing. Schedule regular check-ins to maintain momentum. During the check-in's provide; progress update on tasks, key accomplishments & support that you require.

4. Make a habit of asking for feedback from people you work with at the end of major tasks/projects, this will help towards your continuous improvement. Ask these 2 questions; What did I do well? What could I have done differently?

5. Keep track of your accomplishments, an intern portfolio of evidence is a great way to build a case of your value.

6. Deliver ALL your work with the same enthusiasm and eagerness, even the menial tasks.

7. Show initiative, if you come across a problem, make attempts to look for solutions first. When you escalate the matter to your boss, you can illustrate your problem-solving attempts.

8. In the same vein, do not be afraid to ask questions & for help when you need it. This shows curiosity & desire to learn. Harmonize between asking enough questions and pestering.

9. Put your hand up! Especially for tasks no one else wants to do. Sometimes those menial tasks can be a way to build a relationship with a manager.

10. If you're underutilised & feel bored because you're not being allocated work, have casual conversations to find out what colleagues are up to in your department. Make a list of tasks that can help with and ask your manager to get involved.

11. Develop an internal network. It is is not enough for you to be known by your manager only. Make it a point to have a coffee with employees from other departments in order to learn more about their role.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Curriculum Vitae Tips

Some Mistakes graduates make especially experienced Workers are as follows:

1)Putting Education history above work experience and listing both in chronological not reverse chronological order.
Recruiters want to see where you are currently working or your last position on the first page of your CV.

2) Unexplained gaps on your CV. It raises doubts in the recruiter’s mind which normally result in your CV not being shortlisted,unless you are an exceptional candidate whose CV stands out from all the other applicants.

3) Poorly formatted CVs with spelling and grammatical errors. These immediately turn off a recruiter and can lead to your CV being discarded even if you fit all the criteria for the role.

4)Not including a Professional or executive summary on the first page of your CV. Recruiters are not just looking for candidates with the right qualifications and experience,they also want to know about your personal qualities and key skills.

5)When you Email your CV to a recruiter , don’t just sent an attachment with no message or simply refer to where you heard about the job . Treat the message text like a short cover letter where you explain who you are and why you are applying for the job.

Another piece of advice, do not call the document just ‘CV’ or ‘Curriculum Vitae’ or ‘Resume’, make sure you include your name so that recruiters can find it easily when searching through their documents .

Most people make the mistake of sending their documents via their phones and the recruiter will see a prompt like ‘sent from an IPhone etc’. This is not a Professional way if you are serious in Landing a job.

Credit: Tim J

For your Professional CV/Cover Letter,Linkedln Profile Optimization,Career Counseling,Call/Chat me up: 08134657689.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
*Reasons why you will get Hired*

1) You are focus in your job search .

2)You have excellent CV/Profile Presentation.

3)You Understand ATS and dealt with it.

4)You built your Linkedln Profile Professionally.

5)You Network

6)You only apply to jobs you are qualified for .

7)You do not rely on advertised jobs, you use the principle of Unsolicited application (about 80% of Available Jobs are not advertised)

coolYou prepared for and performed well in interviews.

9)You sought Professional guidance when things just weren’t working for you.

10)You were responsible and accountable for your own diligence throughout the process.

For your Professional career Counseling,CV/Resume writing ,Cover Letter writing ,Linkedln Profile Optimization,Social Media Channels Management, Call/Chat with Intelligentdude: 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Some people still put age,marital status,local government, gender and some other irrelevant information on their CV.

These information should not find it's way to your CV at all unless if specifically requested by the recruiter (which occurs in rare cases).Infact you do not need a biography section on your CV.

This is because sometimes the criteria for shortlisting candidates is not stated so these biographical parameters might put you at a disadvantage. So to be on the safer side you want to ommit these information from your CVs.

In addition,if the recruiter already has some bias or stereotypes for a certain tribe and that happens to be the tribe which the candidate has stated on his CV,if care is not taken it can ruin the candidate's chance of getting employed.So you want to stay safe by ommiting these information .

Hope someone has taken some learnings.

For Your Professional CV/Resume,Cover Letter rewrite and Linkedln Profile Optimization, feel free to chat me up: 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Hello all,trust you are doing great?

I just want to share some thoughts here.

A good number of graduates (mostly fresh graduates are guilty of this).

Kindly note this:

Too many work experience below the duration of 180 days is not attractive on your CV especially when it is not an internship or volunteer work.

Stop jumping from one Job to another.
Stop taking any job you see, dump it when you see a better one, dump when you see another one, dump and the cycle continues.

If you would do that,don’t include them on your CV(it will tell the recruiting personnel that you are not stable).

The work experience page will just be full but it doesn't tell well on your personality.

You should actually know what you want even if it is not coming, stay in a place for a reasonable time, learn everything, gain meaningful experience.

There is something to learn wherever you find yourself.

For Professional Counseling,CV/Cover Letter writing ,Linkedln Profile Optimization,Call/Chat Our Representative: 08134657689

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Our professional resumes are written as strategic documents that capture your skills, talents and expertise in an easy to read, concise format. We work collaboratively with you to create a resume that showcases your career history, demonstrates your value, focuses on your accomplishments and captures the attention of recruiters and employers.

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Our world is really evolving.

Start learning and gaining more top tech skills.

Big Data Analysis
Coding and Programming
Technical writing
Business Process Modeling
IT Security
Artificial intelligence (A.I.) Blockchain
Machine learning
Digital brain space
Virtual reality.

credit: Bren
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2019
LinkedIn is one tool that can help in job search which most people don't know.
LinkedIn can connect you with someone who can help you get a job or get you into an interview room.

Many organizations now recruit from LinkedIn by visiting your profile.

Your LinkedIn profile is your online CV, and therefore, you should;

1. Include a short but concise professional summary.
2. Include your most relevant experiences.
3. Highlight core skills, achievements and qualifications and certifications.
4. Use a professional profile picture.

Your LinkedIn profile can land to your dream job, endeavour to have a professional one .

To register on Linkedln,click this link:https://www.linkedin.com/

If you want to Optimize your Linkedln Page, feel free to call/chat(whatsap): 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2019
SOME USEFUL WEBSITES ONLINE EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT

Hello all,while serving our nation and getting ready for the labour market,it is expedient you build your capacity via taking some professional courses. The following websites will suffice:

www.khanacademy.org
www.academicearths.org
www.coursera.com
www.edx.org www.open2study.com
www.academicjournals.org
codeacademy.org
youtube.com/education
https:///e-tgcSC
https:///eTHgzHR
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
A development firm is seeking applications for a corps member to work as an office assistant for the service year ending on or after June 2020
send your CV and a one-page application letter which should state your service year start and end date to bservopmn@gmail.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Our curriculum vitae and career consulting processes are highly collaborative and we have continually refined them over the years to address the challenges of today's competitive job environment. You can choose the services you need and work with our highly skilled, professional writers and career consultants to build a professional resume/CV, develop job search strategies that keep you on track, and teach you skills necessary to successfully network, interviews, and negotiate compensation.

Feel free to call/chat(whatsapp)with our representative : 08134657689

You can send us a mail containing your present CV for a review : recruitment@careerswithintelligentdude.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2019
There's a vacancy for a Corper with a background in Accounting. Location: Abuja. Send CV to hello@everyfarmer.farm
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2019
A real estate firm seeks to recruit a Corp member looking for PPA on the mainland for the role of a front desk officer. Location: Ikeja
Applicants must be a resident of Ikeja environs and must not be more than 26years
Send your cv to admin@oga4prop.com using Front desk officer
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2019
A Digital healthcare company is in need of corpers to fill these roles
1. Doctors
2. Pharmacist

If interested please send CV to hr@careclick.healthcare
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 4:57am On Aug 08, 2019
McKinsey & Company

If you are a Nigerian and you just recently graduated from a University in the UK, this message is for you .

McKinsey Lagos Office is looking to meet you. Send CV to : abi_shonibare@mckinsey.com .
Deadline: August 9th
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge: Abuja Edition
This edition is open to all young Nigerians between 18 and 30 years, who have ideas that can be transformed into successful business ventures or social enterprises.
Submission of applications from interested Nigerian youths will begin on August 01, 2019 and close on August 16, 2019.

The Online Boot Camp will begin on August 19 and end on August 23, 2019 while the Grand finale will take place on Friday, August 30, 2019 at the Abuja International Conference Center.

Through the Enterprise Challenge, about 1,000 Nigerian youths who have various business ideas shall be admitted into the Online Boot Camp which commences on the 19th of August, 2019.

At the end of the 7 days Boot Camp, 10 finalists with the best ideas shall emerge and will be allowed to “pitch” their ideas before the general public and a Panel of Judges at the grand finale on August 30, 2019.

The final pitching competition will produce the star prize winners, who shall go home with the following grant prizes:

1st Prize: N1 million

2nd Prize: N700,000 (seven hundred thousand naira)

3rd Prize: N500,000 (five hundred thousand naira)

4th – 10th N50,000 consolation prizes for each

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoJD0R2Tg7wM8pMRt-_lgy3tRBZqrJw8LycYEhgU2oraoYDA/viewform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 / NYSC Batch A 2018 | Affordable NYSC Camp Kits In Nigeria | 5% Discount / NYSC Members Now Posted To Only Where They Are Secure...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.