Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 (6933 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let this be clear to everyone dat d 2015 Batch A s of two streams, Stream I n II. Here it is, if you print ur call-up letter on 27th of April n it shows u stream I, dat means u r leaving 4 camp on 5th (or before 5th) of May n will b in camp till d 26th of May. But, if it shows u Stream II dat means u will leave on d 27th of May after Stream I must have left on the 26th of May. Stream II camping is from 27th of May to 17th of June. That's the info. Please, pass it to others so dat if they see stream II, they won't go on d 5th of May.... NOTE: Some words here are not in the original one posted on the wall of NYSC 2015 BATCH A.... HOPEFULS: The additional words here are included in order to aid comprehensibility. THANKS
I also heard there is a need for us to go
re-print our Green cardslip.
They said it now includes our call up number, an
assurance u're being mobilised
for Batch A and other stuff. The new green form contain call up number.

Well this is d information going round now. I don't knw how true they are yet as I didn't see it in nysc site but I thought it wise to share this here.

2 Likes

Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by dafuturis(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks Op I saw it too

Notice to NYSC 2015 Batch A Prospective Corp Member's.

1. A set of new bets and caps have been provided by NYSC to be distributed to corps members for the 2015 batch A.

2. Cleaning of hostels,toilets and putting directive signs throughout the camps have been taken care of by NYSC mgt.

3. All Corps Members with first class degree should b posted to universities said Mr Ani,Director NYSC Mobilization. as his observation during d syndicate session.

4. Corps Doctors are to be posted to hospitals not schools.Posting of CMs to their ppa should be in relation with course of study.

5. There'll be no more manual registration and documentation of corps members during orientation camp said Mr Ani, Director Mobilization.

6.Cocain,drugs,smoking and other anti social vices are strictly prohibited and are not to be allowed in any camp.

7. Dir Reforms urges all camp officials not to exploit CMs. Military personnel mustn't maltreat CMs no matter the offence.

8. All Prospective Corps Members should take note of the following Letter in their Call Up Letter:
C
H
M
H means you're posted based on health grounds;
C means you are posted based on Concession and
M means you are posted based on Marital grounds

9. A brief from the Dir DFA,Mr Adeleke,transpo
rtation,bicycle and the #19800 4 d first month will be paid in camp.

10. A brief from d Director Mobilization ,Mr Anthony Ani, all CMs are expected to register on arrival on camp.Foreign Trained verification will b done in camp.

11. Sick CMs whose medical conditions are beyond the NYSC capacity will be granted permission to go home.

12. The Dir PRS,Mr Ajayi confirmed that there'll be 2 streams;Stream 1,5th May-26th May,2015 & Stream 2,2nd June-23rd June,2015 4 2015 batch A.

13. Furthermore, Mr Ajayi pointed out that scanners for security of CMs are installed in all camps. CMs must not leave the camp without permit.

14. barrister Ibrahim,Head of legal urges all CMs 2 kindly go through d bye-laws of NYSC and adhere to them.CMs must understand.

2 Likes

Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Mrrespect(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Yea, its true. I reprinted mine yesterday.
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Brymo: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Some pple would be too ecstatic right naw.
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2015
dafuturis:
Thanks Op I saw it too

1. A set of new bets and caps have been provided by NYSC to be distributed to corps members for the 2015 batch A.

2. Cleaning of hostels,toilets and putting directive signs throughout the camps have been taken care of by NYSC mgt.

3. All Corps Members with first class degree should b posted to universities said Mr Ani,Director NYSC Mobilization. as his observation during d syndicate session.

4. Corps Doctors are to be posted to hospitals not schools.Posting of CMs to their ppa should be in relation with course of study.

5. There'll be no more manual registration and documentation of corps members during orientation camp said Mr Ani, Director Mobilization.

6.Cocain,drugs,smoking and other anti social vices are strictly prohibited and are not to be allowed in any camp.

7. Dir Reforms urges all camp officials not to exploit CMs. Military personnel mustn't maltreat CMs no matter the offence.

8. All Prospective Corps Members should take note of the following Letter in their Call Up Letter:
C
H
M

10. A brief from d Director Mobilization ,Mr Anthony Ani, all CMs are expected to register on arrival on camp.Foreign Trained verification will b done in camp.

11. Sick CMs whose medical conditions are beyond the NYSC capacity will be granted permission to go home.

12. The Dir PRS,Mr Ajayi confirmed that there'll be 2 streams;Stream 1,5th May-26th May,2015 & Stream 2,2nd June-23rd June,2015 4 2015 batch A.

13. Furthermore, Mr Ajayi pointed out that scanners for security of CMs are installed in all camps. CMs must not leave the camp without permit.

14. barrister Ibrahim,Head of legal urges all CMs 2 kindly go through d bye-laws of NYSC and adhere to them.CMs must understand.

thanks bro these info are also useful
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2015
dafuturis:
Thanks Op I saw it too

C
H
M

thanks bro these info are also useful
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Mrrespect:
Yea, its true. I reprinted mine yesterday.

I hv gone to reprint mine too
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by iskuburi407: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Watching Ashique 3; and eating pizza.......if u want pizza oder now @404 not found dot cum
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Brymo:
Some pple would be too ecstatic right naw.

no be small o. especially ppl wey don dey get grey hair for house
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Brymo: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Realfiness:

no be small o. especially ppl wey don dey get grey hair for house
or guys with the camp fantasy.
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brymo:
or guys with the camp fantasy.

lol, wch category you dey bros?
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by fummyomolola(f): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
;DTanx for d info....
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Brymo: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Realfiness:

lol, wch category you dey bros?
foreign observer, what 'bout u?
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Bigdreams(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice innovations.

I hope the present corps members will not be too over excited and forget these new developments.

Click below:
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by loveslife(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls how did you do it?
I mean reprint your call up
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brymo:
foreign observer, what 'bout u?

am among them that are rearing to go
Re: Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 by Realfiness(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
loveslife:
Pls how did you do it?
I mean reprint your call up

dear what we are reprinting is not call-up latter but d slip u get immediately after registering (it is usually called green card). u nid to reprint it bcus they added call-up numbers to it. we are still waiting for call-up letters

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 | Affordable NYSC Camp Kits In Nigeria | 5% Discount / NYSC Members Now Posted To Only Where They Are Secure... / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.