Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu (14689 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by Faceville: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

The need for money but the law courts
You speak of the law because they collected 10k.
But you praise your politicians when they embezzle and give you salt or bag of rice. Trust me you are worse.
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Faceville:

You speak of the law because they collected 10k.
But you praise your politicians when they embezzle and give you salt or bag of rice. Trust me you are worse.

You don't personally know me but convinced I praise politicians. Search through all my posts on Nairaland to gauge my political views.

Bag of rice? Nah! cheesy I multiplied tonnes of rice paddies for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture when I worked in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by Larasisi(f): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
You didn't open up to the public what you found out. Is their father not blind or is their mother not dead?
Please furnish us with the truth let's judge them ourselves.
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by Faceville: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Larasisi:
You didn't open up to the public what you found out. Is their father not blind or is their mother not dead?
Please furnish us with the truth let's judge them ourselves.
Don't mind her. Looking for cheap publicity. Make e look like say she sabi help.
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by femi4: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
blesskewe:
Two heads are better than one grin grin grin
for they have reward for their labour; D
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by Stbobbylee: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
All I can see here are digital beggars..
Did they force anyone with gun to send money?
They only use as story to beg money and u ask them for their account..
Please let them be, they are just beggars and never armrobbers.
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by droidtech: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa o

Imagine this:

Say a thousand average Nigerian families had 1 bitcoin in 2015, when bitcoin was around 100-200 dollars,our exchange rate was around 170 naira to a 1 dollar, say it was donated or given to them as a kind gesture.

Those 1,000 average Nigerian families today would have 3,844,798.20 Naira, & could have had 6,840,000.00 Naira back in November 2017. With 1 bitcoin, the livelihood of those families has been changed.

Can the Nigerian government ever do such,empower 1,000 family with 6840000.00 Naira?

With blockchain & cryptocurrency we can  change the narrative. With blockchain we can create our own oil block,our own wealth to challenge the corrupt,selfish & self-centred  system. It's time we use our head. It's time we think different. It's time for a revolution.

Let's change the narrative  with Viret Coin. Viret Coin is empowering people.

Get 1 Viret Coin today.

VIRET COIN ... it's a revolution

www.viretcoin.com
Re: OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu by az30: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Faceville:

Look at yourself very well. You have told more horrible lies but it wasn't your portion because same Jesus you proclaim to take action is Same Jesus that gave you second chance.

Not sure where to place your comment. Did you understand what I typed sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.