Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,391 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (31267 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
wirinet:

In all you your screengrabs, nowhere did it state that the snakes uses it tongue to collect dust. Dust is not even mentioned anywhere. The tongue is used to collect chemical traces (scents) from the air or ground. The first screen grab put it nicely.
" The moist tongue collects scents and small organisms from wherever it touches and from the air around it".

grin grin

The guy is an unrepentant liar for Jesus. grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
dalaman:

You are known as the resident Mr lie lie. You are yet to show me where the plagiarized article says that Jacobson's Organ is used for EATING DUST.

As someone wrote no where in all the pictures you posted did we see dust, not to talk of a snake eating it.

From your plagiarized article:

There is an organ in the roof of a snake’s mouth called "Jacobson’s organ". This helps the snake to smell in addition to its nose. Its darting, forked tongue samples bits of dust in the air or by directly tasting the ground and picking them up on the points of the fork on it's tongue, which it then presents to its matching pair of sensory organs inside its mouth Once it has "smelt" them in this way, the tongue must be cleaned so the process can be repeated immediately.

Where does it say that Jacobson’s organ is used for eating dust Mr shameless LIAR?

Call me liar 1 billion times will not change the truth. Even from what you posted here I helped you put in red what you deliberately skipped grin cheesy

What does that portion in red say? Want to tell us? grin

Let's all pretend DIRECTLY TASTING THE GROUND is not in that article shall we? grin

Maybe it's DIRECTLY tasting chicken and chips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflylion:

Call me liar 1 billion times will not change the truth. Even from what you posted here I helped you put in red what you deliberately skipped grin cheesy

What does that portion in red say? Want to tell us? grin

Let's all pretend DIRECTLY TASTING THE GROUND is not in that article shall we? grin

Samples bits of dust in the air and on the ground is NOT the same thing as eating dust you shameless liar.

It then goes on to say that Once it has "smelt" them in this way, the tongue must be cleaned so the process can be repeated immediately.
Keep telling sweet lies for Jesus, he must be very proud of you.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
dalaman:

Samples bits of dust in the air and on the ground is NOT the same thing as eating dust you shameless liar.

It then goes on to say that Once it has "smelt" them in this way, the tongue must be cleaned so the process can be repeated immediately.
Keep telling sweet lies for Jesus, he must be very proud of you.

Again from your own post I helped you put the part you skipped in red bold fonts.

So tell us dalaman, how is the snakes tongue cleaned and where does the stuff cleaned off it go to? Into its brain or down it's throat? grin cheesy

Please share with us. grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflylion:

Again from your own post I helped you put the part you skipped in red bold fonts.

So tell us dalaman, how is the snakes tongue cleaned and where does the stuff cleaned off it go to? Into its brain or down it's throat? grin cheesy

Please share with us. grin

Ogbeni where does it say that the Jacobson’s organ is used for eating dust?

The cleaned stuff is emitted out. If the dustbin important as a diet it won't be cleaned off .

The disgusting thing about you and your lies is that you started off by saying that the bible verse was figurative with your silly example of when you were kids you tell someone before you start running that he will eat yiur dust as an example to show that the bible was speaking figuratively. Suddenly you have now changed your position after going to christians apologist site to plaigairised what ever nonsense it is you saw about Jacobson's organ.

This is the nonsense written inside your book of mythology and fiction:

the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Am yet to see any sbake that eats any dust. You are yet to show me where it says that Jacobson's Organ is used for eating dust. It clearly says it is used to smell the air including dust particles in the air. As the lair that you are you have turned it to mean eating dust. Keep lying for Jesus. He must be very proud of you .

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni where does it say that the Jacobson’s organ is used for eating dust?

The cleaned stuff is emitted out. If the dustbin important as a diet it won't be cleaned off .

The disgusting thing about you and your lies is that you started off by saying that the bible verse was figurative with your silly example of when you were kids you tell someone before you start running that he will eat yiur dust as an example to show that the bible was speaking figuratively. Suddenly you have now changed your position after going to christians apologist site to plaigairised what ever nonsense it is you saw about Jacobson's organ.

This is the nonsense written inside your book of mythology and fiction:

the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Am yet to see any sbake that eats any dust. You are yet to show me where it says that Jacobson's Organ is used for eating dust. It clearly says it is used to smell the air including dust particles in the air. As the lair that you are you have turned it to mean eating dust. Keep lying for Jesus. He must be very proud of you .

grin cheesy

And instead if responding he goes off on his usual expected rant when cornered.

Dalaman when food falls on the ground and you pick it up and eat it, is it only the food you just ate or you also just ate everything in particle form it touched on the ground?

The funny thing is that you know I am on point but will still argue till you shrivel up and drop dead. grin

If the tongue of the snakes passes through its mouth to touch the ground directly and picks up dust particles directly and passes through its mouth to get to the Jacobson's organ in order to decipher smell, and thereafter needs to be cleaned, tell me how it is cleaned since it passes through the mouth and where the particles cleaned off it goes to. Is it to the snakes brain or to its heart or down its belly? grin cheesy

You can Phone a friend or ask the audience if you still deceptively insist you do not know the answer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflylion:

grin cheesy

And instead if responding he goes off on his usual expected rant when cornered.

Dalaman when food falls on the ground and you pick it up and eat it, is it only the food you just ate or you also just ate everything in particle form it touched on the ground?

The funny thing is that you know I am on point but will still argue till you shrivel up and drop dead. grin

If the tongue of the snakes passes through its mouth to touch the ground directly and picks up dust particles directly and passes through its mouth to get to the Jacobson's organ in order to decipher smell, and thereafter needs to be cleaned, tell me how it is cleaned since it passes through the mouth and where the particles cleaned off it goes to. Is it to the snakes brain or to its heart or down its belly? grin cheesy

You can Phone a friend or ask the audience if you still deceptively insist you do not know the answer. grin

The dust could be expelled out of the body it is not stated. Saying that the dust is swallowed is your own MAKING and empty assumption.

Show us where it says that the dust is eaten or remain a liar.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by sonofthunder: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
welcome back mighty warrior. Yes indeed, The highly esteemed Butterfly1on is a sight to behold. He weaves his way through the shadow of the valley of death like a skilled Ninja.

We have observed his humility only in the face of truth, never toward swine.

Scientifically verifiable evidence of the superior might of Jesus Christ is increasing the FAITH of believers world wide.
true words sir, and the gates of hell cannot prevail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
dalaman:

The dust could be expelled out of the body it is not stated. Saying that the dust is swallowed is your own MAKING and empty assumption.

Show us where it says that the dust is eaten or remain a liar.

Ogbeni it says clearly that the snakes tongue is cleaned before it flicks it out again. So tell me how this cleaning process happens since the tongue comes out through the mouth.

Surely it is not cleaned by the wind or by rainfall or by a personal maid in the snakes mouth so how is it cleaned and where does the cleaned mess go?

For you to even say the dust could be expelled OUT the snakes body this means IT FIRST GOES INTO the body. grin cheesy

So where does it go? The snakes heart? Eyes? Stomach? Tail?

Keep deliberately lying to yourself despite knowing the truth.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by wirinet(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflylion:

Ogbeni it says clearly that the snakes tongue is cleaned before it flicks it out again. So tell me how this cleaning process happens since the tongue comes out through the mouth.

Surely it is not cleaned by the wind or by rainfall or by a personal maid in the snakes mouth so how is it cleaned and where does the cleaned mess go?

For you to even say the dust could be expelled OUT the snakes body this means IT FIRST GOES INTO the body. grin cheesy

How can you interpret something being expelled from the mouth to mean it was expelled through the anus? Are you alright at all? When you expel something from your mouth, you spit it out? You do not swallow it.

You are just to desperate to prove snakes eat dust, when logic and reality shows snakes don't even like dust.

no sane human being would conclude that a snakes forked tongue ( along with its Jacobson's organ) is a curse for eating dust, when it is its most sensitive and crucial sense organ.

Other animals have forked tongues for smelling the air and the ground, some examples are;

monitor lizards, such as the Komodo dragon and Nile monitor, have forked tongues.

Hummingbirds also have tongues that split at the tip

Quite the nonsense that a forked tongue is used to eat or gather dust as a punishment or curse from God.

1 Like

Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
wirinet:

How can you interpret something being expelled from the mouth to mean it was expelled through the anus? Are you alright at all? When you expel something from your mouth, you spit it out? You do not swallow it.

You are just to desperate to prove snakes eat dust, when logic and reality shows snakes don't even like dust.

no sane human being would conclude that a snakes forked tongue ( along with its Jacobson's organ) is a curse for eating dust, when it is its most sensitive and crucial sense organ.

Other animals have forked tongues for smelling the air and the ground, some examples are;

monitor lizards, such as the Komodo dragon and Nile monitor, have forked tongues.

Hummingbirds also have tongues that split at the tip

Quite the nonsense that a forked tongue is used to eat or gather dust as a punishment or curse from God.

This was the comment from dalaman which he copied from me

There is an organ in the roof of a snake’s mouth called "Jacobson’s organ". This helps the snake to smell in addition to its nose. Its darting, forked tongue samples bits of dust in the air or by directly tasting the ground and picking them up on the points of the fork on it's tongue, which it then presents to its matching pair of sensory organs inside its mouth Once it has "smelt" them in this way, the tongue must be cleaned so the process can be repeated immediately.

So since the tongue must be cleaned INSIDE THE MOUTH before it flicks it out again, how is this done and where does the cleaned off debris go? grin

By the way he did not say it expels from its mouth. He said IT COULD BE EXPELLED FROM OUT OF THE BODY (i hope you know there is a difference) so stop lying and trying to sound smart when you clearly are not.

For example when we sweat, WE EXPELL MOISTURE THROUGH OUR SKIN.

Again I repeat, we are specifically talking about snakes and we have been able to establish that:

1) They directly touch the ground with their tongue

2) They directly take in dust through their tongue

3) While inside their mouth their tongue is cleaned off the dust it took in so it can repeat the process of flicking its tongue all over again so it can take in more and more dust in repeated processes.

Conclusion

Snakes DIRECTLY take in dust no matter how small and they have so far not complained to wirinet or dalaman about it. grin cheesy
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
butterflylion:

For ot to be cleaned means the snake does not need it and consider it as an impurity. No where does it say it first goes inside the body. That is your your own making and remains a lie .

Where does it say in your plagiarized article that the snake Swallows the dust? I don't want your useless opinion and assumption on this matter. Just show me where it says that snakes eat dust all their lives Mr lie lie.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

This was the comment from dalaman which he copied from me

So since the tongue must be cleaned INSIDE THE MOUTH before it flicks it out again, how is this done and where does the cleaned off debris go? grin

By the way he did not say it expels from its mouth. He said IT COULD BE EXPELLED FROM OUT OF THE BODY (i hope you know there is a difference) so stop lying and trying to sound smart when you clearly are not.

For example when we sweat, WE EXPELL MOISTURE THROUGH OUR SKIN.

Again I repeat, we are specifically talking about snakes and we have been able to establish that:

1) They directly touch the ground with their tongue

2) They directly take in dust through their tongue

3) While inside their mouth their tongue is cleaned off the dust it took in so it can repeat the process of flicking its tongue all over again so it can take in more and more dust in repeated processes.

Conclusion

Snakes DIRECTLY take in dust no matter how small and they have so far not complained to wirinet or dalaman about it. grin cheesy

You have NOT been able to establish anything. You have ONLY been able to lie and throw out wild assumptions.

Where does it say that it takes in dust? Show us and stop giving us your usless opinion and assumptions. Just show us where it says that it takes in dust.
Your book of mythology says snakes are to eat dust all their lives. Show us where it says that snakes eat dust instead of giving us your usless opinions. Remember you stared out by LYING that it was a figurative, now you are trying to lie that snakes have an organ called Jacobson's organ that helps that eat dust when the article you plagiarized says it is used to smell dust particles in the air . Remain a liar for Jesus. He murder be very proud of you.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

For ot to be cleaned means the snake does not need it and consider it as an impurity. No where does it say it first goes inside the body. That is your your own making and remains a lie .

Where does it say in your plagiarized article that the snake Swallows the dust? I don't want your useless opinion and assumption on this matter. Just show me where it says that snakes eat dust all their lives Mr lie lie.

You first claimed dust does not go into the mouth of the snake now that it has been proven and even you have said so, you have now shifted to where it says it swallows it. grin cheesy

1. Snakes use their tongue to directly touch the ground

2. The ground has dirt, soil, dust, minerals

3. The snake picks up this dust on the tip of its forked tongue and takes the tongue INTO its mouth along with the dust it just picked up.

4. It now cleans the tongue while it's INSIDE THE MOUTH immediately after the Jacobson's organ has smelt the content of the tongue.

5. Since the tongue passes through the mouth of the snake and gets cleaned INSIDE THE MOUTH, what happens to stuff that are in our mouth when we do not spit it out (because it clearly says the snake cleans the tongue BEFORE it flicks it out again)

Keep on deceiving and lying to yourself despite knowing the truth. grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

You have NOT been able to establish anything. You have ONLY been able to lie and throw out wild assumptions.

Where does it say that it takes in dust? Show us and stop giving us your usless opinion and assumptions. Just show us where it says that it takes in dust.
Your book of mythology says snakes are to eat dust all their lives. Show us where it says that snakes eat dust instead of giving us your usless opinions. Remember you stared out by LYING that it was a figurative, now you are trying to lie that snakes have an organ called Jacobson's organ that helps that eat dust when the article you plagiarized says it is used to smell dust particles in the air . Remain a liar for Jesus. He murder be very proud of you.

The Jacobson's organ does not function until the tongue takes in what it needs to smell. For the tongue to do this, it deliberately flicks into the air or directly touches the ground when tracking prey. grin cheesy

And nowhere did I say the jacobsons organ is used to eat anything. I have always mentioned the tongue as the tool for taking in anything into the mouth. If I did, paste it here Mr liar.

Even a little child can see how you are desperate to stay afloat despite what even kindergarten pupils can see as the obvious truth there. But trust a deceptive adult like you to keep lying to yourself. cheesy
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2018
I just did a simple google search and discovered that butterflyl1on plagiarized his usless lies from a christian apologist blog. This is the website

http://www.mikeschristiancorner.com/contradiction19.html

It seems everything they said there about the function of the Jacobson’s organ is even a lie. They just spinned it to show that snakes swallow dust so that it will show that it agrees with the bible.

Once I realized that Mr lie lie butterflyl1on refused to drop the link to where he plaigairised the writing I knew that something was wrong.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

The Jacobson's organ does not function until the tongue takes in what it needs to smell. For the tongue to do this, it deliberately flicks into the air or directly touches the ground when tracking prey. grin cheesy

And nowhere did I say the jacobsons organ is used to eat anything. I have always mentioned the tongue as the tool for taking in anything into the mouth. If I did, paste it here Mr liar.

Even a little child can see how you are desperate to stay afloat despite what even kindergarten pupils can see as the obvious truth there. But trust a deceptive adult like you to keep lying to yourself. cheesy

Shut up you liar. You have been saying that the bible statement is figurarive until you went to a christian apologist website to copy their lies about the Jacobson’s organ used to smell dust particles in the air which they spinned as eating dust. Keep telling lies . Jesus must be very proud of you.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

You first claimed dust does not go into the mouth of the snake now that it has been proven and even you have said so, you have now shifted to where it says it swallows it. grin cheesy

1. Snakes use their tongue to directly touch the ground

2. The ground has dirt, soil, dust, minerals

3. The snake picks up this dust on the tip of its forked tongue and takes the tongue INTO its mouth along with the dust it just picked up.

4. It now cleans the tongue while it's INSIDE THE MOUTH immediately after the Jacobson's organ has smelt the content of the tongue.

5. Since the tongue passes through the mouth of the snake and gets cleaned INSIDE THE MOUTH, what happens to stuff that are in our mouth when we do not spit it out (because it clearly says the snake cleans the tongue BEFORE it flicks it out again)

Keep on deceiving and lying to yourself despite knowing the truth. grin

Ogbeni stop giving me your usless opinion that is as useless as the K in Knife. Just show me where snakes eat dust instead of plagiarizing articles from christian apologist blogs.

You always allow people to reason for you. The only time you reasoned for your self you stated that it was figurative . After allowing the apologist to reason for you, now you are parroting their nonsense like a demented goat.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up you liar. You have been saying that the bible statement is figurarive until you went to a christian apologist website to copy their lies about the Jacobson’s organ used to smell dust particles in the air which they spinned as eating dust. Keep telling lies . Jesus must be very proud of you.

I don't think you followed our discussion. You say I said it was figurative UNTIL I mentioned the Jacobson's organ? Are you for real? grin

Can you show me where I said it was figurative oh you liar.

I simply said eating does not have to mean a literal eating but an ingestion and this has been proven now.

You can keep on lying.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

I don't think you followed our discussion. You say I said it was figurative UNTIL I mentioned the Jacobson's organ? Are you for real? grin

Can you show me where I said it was figurative oh you liar.

I simply said eating does not have to mean a literal eating but an ingestion and this has been proven now.

You can keep on lying.

You said it wasn't literal. When something isn't literal what then does it mean? To ingest something simply means to eat it. So what are you saying?

The bible says snakes will eat dust all their lives and crawl on their belies. You agree with them crawling on their bellies literally but you refuse to accept that they eat dust because you know it is a lie. All you can do is to run to christian apologist blog and plagiarize their nonsense like a thieving rat. You are shameless.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:
I just did a simple google search and discovered that butterflyl1on plagiarized his usless lies from a christian apologist blog. This is the website

http://www.mikeschristiancorner.com/contradiction19.html

It seems everything they said there about the function of the Jacobson’s organ is even a lie. They just spinned it to show that snakes swallow dust so that it will show that it agrees with the bible.

Once I realized that Mr lie lie butterflyl1on refused to drop the link to where he plaigairised the writing I knew that something was wrong.

Chai chai grin cheesy

Do you see how you expose yourself?

Is this a christian apologetic site?

https://theconversation.com/amp/explainer-why-do-snakes-flick-their-tongues-29935

Dalaman is this a christian apologetic site?

https://academic.oup.com/chemse/article/37/9/883/327681

And this?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22942105/#fft

They both say the same thing as I earlier posted. So who is the liar now? grin

Below is an extract.

Oscillatory tongue-flicks thus appear to meet the kinematic criteria associated with collection of odorants. Moreover, the frequency of tongue contacts, which are necessary parts of the collection of ground borne (i.e., nonvolatile) chemical stimuli, is lower in MO tongue-flicks than in SDE tongue-flicks thus further corroborating this hypothesis.

It's obvious that the person who is shamelessly lying to himself in the face of truth that even children can see is you oh lying dalaman
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:41am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

You said it wasn't literal. When something isn't literal what then does it mean? To ingest something simply means to eat it. So what are you saying?

The bible says snakes will eat dust all their lives and crawl on their belies. You agree with them crawling on their bellies literally but you refuse to accept that they eat dust because you know it is a lie. All you can do is to run to christian apologist blog and plagiarize their nonsense like a thieving rat. You are shameless.

Yes and they all take in dust ALL THEIR LIVES. In fact they cannot stop themselves from flicking their tongues if their lives depended on it. Their feeding is tied to it as the tongue aids smell and tracking of prey.

So they must keep flicking and keep on taking in dust. grin

Lie to yourself if you wish.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni stop giving me your usless opinion that is as useless as the K in Knife. Just show me where snakes eat dust instead of plagiarizing articles from christian apologist blogs.

You always allow people to reason for you. The only time you reasoned for your self you stated that it was figurative . After allowing the apologist to reason for you, now you are parroting their nonsense like a demented goat.

Bloody liar. Show me where I said it was figurative oh ye lying one and Lord of liars.

1) the bible proved that snakes once had limbs (science confirms this)

2) I now show that in accordance with the scriptures that snakes take in dust ALL THEIR LIVES (science also confirms this)

You can continue assuring yourself that I am wrong by deliberately lying to yourself. grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:50am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

Chai chai grin cheesy

Do you see how you expose yourself?

Is this a christian apologetic site?

https://theconversation.com/amp/explainer-why-do-snakes-flick-their-tongues-29935

Dalaman is this a christian apologetic site?

https://academic.oup.com/chemse/article/37/9/883/327681

And this?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22942105/#fft

They both say the same thing as I earlier posted. So who is the liar now? grin

Below is an extract.

You are shameless as always. What you wrote down was copied word for word from the christian apologist website. Let me show you.

From the christian apologist blog. This is what was written :

Jacobson’s organ. It is located in the roof of the snake’s mouth and helps its sense of smell in addition to using its nose. [/b]The snakes tongue shoots out and picks up samples of dust on the forked section of its tongue. Not surprisingly, these forked sections of tongue have matching sensory organs in the roof of its mouth. [b]Once the snake uses the dust to “smell” it in this fashion, the tongue is cleaned off for the next sample.

This is what you wrote :

butterflylion:

There is an organ in the roof of a snake’s mouth called "Jacobson’s organ
". This helps the snake to smell in addition to its nose. Its darting, forked tongue samples bits of dust in the air or by directly tasting the ground and picking them up on the points of the fork on it's tongue, which it then presents to its matching pair of sensory organs inside its mouth. Once it has "smelt" them in this way, the tongue must be cleaned so the process can be repeated immediately.

See how very similar the wordings are? Show me from the links you posted any such similar wordings you shameless liar and renowned plagiarist. Keep thievinglike a demented rat
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 12:54am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

Bloody liar. Show me where I said it was figurative oh ye lying one and Lord of liars.

1) the bible proved that snakes once had limbs (science confirms this)

2) I now show that in accordance with the scriptures that snakes take in dust ALL THEIR LIVES (science also confirms this)

You can continue assuring yourself that I am wrong by deliberately lying to yourself. grin

Where does the bible say that snakes once had limbs? Where does the bible talk about snakes having limbs? Just show me where the bible say that snakes had limbs before.

The bible says snakes will eat dust all their lives but you are now lying and trying to spin it to say take in dust. It did NOT say take in dust you liar. It says eat dust. There is a difference btw eating and taking in your shameless liar.

Science does not confirm that snakes eat dust all their lives you shameless liar. Keep lying for Jesus .
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

You are shameless as always. What you wrote down was copied word for word from the christian apologist website. Let me show you.

From the christian apologist blog. This is what was written :

Jacobson’s organ. It is located in the roof of the snake’s mouth and helps its sense of smell in addition to using its nose. [/b]The snakes tongue shoots out and picks up samples of dust on the forked section of its tongue. Not surprisingly, these forked sections of tongue have matching sensory organs in the roof of its mouth. [b]Once the snake uses the dust to “smell” it in this fashion, the tongue is cleaned off for the next sample.

This is what you wrote :

See how very similar the wordings are? Show me from the links you posted any such similar wordings you shameless liar and renowned plagiarist. Keep thievinglike a demented rat

grin cheesy
Gotcha !!!!

Jacobson’s organ. It is located in the roof of the snake’s mouth and helps its sense of smell in addition to using its nose. The snakes tongue shoots out and picks up samples of dust on the forked section of its tongue. Not surprisingly, these forked sections of tongue have matching sensory organs in the roof of its mouth. Once the snake uses the dust to “smell” it in this fashion, the tongue is cleaned off for the next sample

The other articles said clearly IT TASTES THE GROUND. Even you posted same but deceptively tried to avoid that part until I put it up in red bold fonts for you.

grin cheesy

1) it picks up dust on its tongue

2. It tastes the ground.

Why not take it out on the scientific journals which also say it tastes the ground. Or are they also liars? grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

grin cheesy
Gotcha !!!!

The other articles said clearly IT TASTES THE GROUND. Even you posted same but deceptively tried to avoid that part until I put it up in red bold fonts for you.

grin cheesy

1) it picks up dust on its tongue

2. It tastes the ground.

Why not take it out on the scientific journals which also say it tastes the ground. Or are they also liars? grin
Ogbeni what are you saying? I just posted what you wrote and exactly how it matches the words from the christian apologist blog. Instead of acknowledging you are still posting it for me again. Have you no shame? What is wrong with you? Your mental illness don start again abi? Na wah oo.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

Where does the bible say that snakes once had limbs? Where does the bible talk about snakes having limbs? Just show me where the bible say that snakes had limbs before.

The bible says snakes will eat dust all their lives but you are now lying and trying to spin it to say take in dust. It did NOT say take in dust you liar. It says eat dust. There is a difference btw eating and taking in your shameless liar.

Science does not confirm that snakes eat dust all their lives you shameless liar. Keep lying for Jesus .

Genesis 3:14

So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life

That clearly shows you that it originally was not crawling on its belly. If it was crawling on its belly originally then what God pronounced wouldn't be a curse. Tell me your own common sense is blocked to that too.

If someone is rich and you wish to curse the person you will not say " you will be rich all the days of your life" will you? He already is rich so nothing said there.

However you will say something detrimental to his riches such as " you will suddenly come to poverty".

I know you will also wish to argue this so knock yourself out. grin
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni what are you saying? I just posted what you wrote and exactly how it matches the words from the christian apologist blog. Instead of acknowledging you are still posting it for me again. Have you no shame? What is wrong with you? Your mental illness don start again abi? Na wah oo.

This is you now about to enter another rant knowing you have nowhere to run anymore grin

Did you not post that the snake tastes the ground? Have you no shame?

How can you enjoy lying to yourself like this?

And I asked you to also dare to call the scientific journals liars as well since they also made the same declaration. Can you?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

Genesis 3:14

That clearly shows you that it originally was not crawling on its belly. If it was crawling on its belly originally then what God pronounced wouldn't be a curse. Tell me your own common sense if blocked to that too.

If someone is rich and you wish to curse the person you will not say " you will be rich all the days of your life" will you? He already is rich so nothing said there.

However you will say something detrimental to his riches such as " you will suddenly come to poverty".

I know you will also wish to argue this so knock yourself out. grin

The bible does NOT say that snakes had limbs. It only says that they'll crawl on their bellies and eat dust all their lives. The snake could be stationary, humping or flying animals , the bible did not say. It only said they will crawl , that doesn't mean that they had limbs. That remains your own assumption. No where does the bible mention that snakes had limbs. Until you show that you can keep your opinion and empty assumptions to your self.

Where is the scientific journal that says snakes eat dust all their lives? Where is it?
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by dalaman: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

This is you now about to enter another rant knowing you have nowhere to run anymore grin

Did you not post that the snake tastes the ground? Have you no shame?

How can you enjoy lying to yourself like this?

And I asked you to also dare to call the scientific journals liars as well since they also made the same declaration. Can you?

Ogbeni I showed you the christain apologist blog that you plagiarized from and show you how you lifted the words from the apologist blog word for word and changed some of it a lil as you always do when stealing other people's materials.

You went to drop websites at me when I clearly showed you that what you wrote was taken almost word for word from the Christian apologist blog.

Learn to have some shame pls. The other I caught you red handed plagiarizing and your excuse was that it states what you believe bla bla bla. Learn to have some shame.
Re: DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. by butterflylion: 1:18am On Mar 07, 2018
dalaman:

The bible does NOT say that snakes had limbs. It only says that they'll crawl on their bellies and eat dust all their lives. The snake could be stationary, humping or flying animals , the bible did not say. It only said they will crawl , that doesn't mean that they had limbs. That remains your own assumption. No where does the bible mention that snakes had limbs. Until you show that you can keep your opinion and empty assumptions to your self.

Where is the scientific journal that says snakes eat dust all their lives? Where is it?

LMAO childish as usual. If something isn't crawling what would it be Doing? Staying still? Show me one animal or reptile that is a stationary creature oh Lord of liars.

Snakes were not crawling creatures originally as declared by the Bible which was why God now said THEY WILL NOW CRAWL.

This is good news translation

Then the LORD God said to the snake, "You will be punished for this; you alone of all the animals must bear this curse: From now on you will crawl on your belly, and you will have to eat dust as long as you live

It clearly says FROM NOW ON. which means it wasn't so originally. If something wasn't crawling on its belly before this means it was walking or flying.

If it walked it had limbs.
If it flew it had limbs too

So either way it had limbs. Keep on lying to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.