Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair (44087 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Lagbaja01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
dont let bitterness to take over you
ruggedised:
bleaching afonja

see dark patches all over her face
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Bitterleafsoup: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hummmm!
Bleaching does not make you beautiful, anyway they never stop until those black moles start popping up everywhere...

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Nehyooh(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
OK !

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Pylony(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chaii see Forehead. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by bmfarm: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Baba wots your problem with Yorubas? This shows you are EXTREMELY JEALOUS of the Yorubas cos that girl is not a Yoruba girl. Btw dont ever generalize cos my mum is SO fair and dosent bleach or tone.
DollarAngel:
I don't trust fair or light skin Afonjas, most times we know it is always cream,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by adetes: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okay

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by onomeabuja: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
itspzpics:
She's damn beautiful
AS I FINE REACH, I NO DE LIKE FINE GIRLS @all because THIER KPEKUS NA WAHALA OOOOOOOOO
no ask me y fa because bad bad news when i don read frm nairaland today don dey give me serious concern.
JUST LIKE THAT STORY WHEN THAT MAN DE ALWAYS COMPLAIN HOW MEN GO DE COME HIM HOUSE DE CHOP GARRI & AFTER THEN , HIM BABE KPEKUS COME DEY WIDE PASS LAGOS STATE & nt only that, HIM SAY THE KIND NOISE HIM DEY ALWAYS HEAR IF HE DECIDE TO PLAY THE MATCH NA"jagajaga jagajaga jagajaga" i don comet here oooooo bye

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghnaija:
But she still use camera effects so not that natural
you see that too
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by sandrahnaub(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
I wonder when all this became an achievement....
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by tunde37(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
that forehead tho.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Tanyabee(f): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmmm! this is so natural and beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by BABANGBALI: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Her only problem is her body odour

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeg I no fit laff grin
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by aylipple: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ibrahim Chatta, one of my fav Yoruba films actor but highly underrated too.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by LaudableXX: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
This is the only lady I appreciate in that industry
Is this not the same girl that does 'borrow-pose?' She took the red dress of one bride, without permission to wear on her 40th birthday.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by jonero4(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Forehead gang
coming frm a faceless girl
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair by Burgerlomo: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2018
How I fit take chop her yam cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley / Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.