Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair (49808 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by AlphLukau: 10:23am On May 09, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption ..
This is how I look At Food

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/yemi-alade-shares-no-makeup-picture-shows-off-her-natural-hair/

c

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by AlphLukau: 10:23am On May 09, 2019
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by LuciferAkbar: 10:27am On May 09, 2019
Editing a "no make-up" picture also counts as make-up.

*spits angry

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by krissconnect(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2019
She's cuter without makeup. If u wanna know a pretty girl, watch her without makeup. 95% of Nigerian girls are ugly twats witout makeup

28 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobodyperson: 12:25pm On May 09, 2019
She looks she has sickle cell or maybe contracted aids from flavour lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by mayskit4luv(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Mariangeles(f): 12:25pm On May 09, 2019
She's beautiful but that is not her natural hair smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Pabloosas(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by ainas247: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
she still make up like this...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by bamasite(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by oyi1(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
After editing the pics

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by mu2sa2: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
And so?
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by nwaguy01: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
This girl is f**cking beautiful.
Will really like to grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Akshow: 12:27pm On May 09, 2019
ayayayaya warombo crooner. She fine small. With her forehead like agric egg.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
Not natural still
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by bentwood85(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2019
old ugly woman...

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by TheAngry1: 12:32pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

Na this your spit go drown you eventually. Lucifer! You better save the spit for hell, you will need it. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Feraz(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry
LMAO! I wonder how many Lucifer monikers you'll create before you run out of options.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by saintofheaven: 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
AlphLukau:
cheesy
bad home training. why wearing her easy wear ontop the bed.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by paddyofboss(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2019
Seun I have been struggling to make post since morning.. Everytime error....Or toto dickeee is affecting ur peni*s

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by TimiRume(f): 12:35pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:
She's cuter without makeup. If u wanna know a pretty girl, watch her without makeup. 95% of Nigerian girls are ugly twats witout makeup
Its the opposite. Most Nigerian women are pretty/prettier with little make up or without it at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by kenodrill: 12:37pm On May 09, 2019
She's still wearing makeups

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
Lordcenturion2:
Seun need to do something about the moderators,some moderators are hiding under the rules of Nairaland but they are secretly defending their religion ,I called someone a fool here,but one particular moderator banned me for 3 months,this is not about the wrong abusive words I used but base on religion sentiment,to caution such, 3 to 4 days would have been better, but the whole 3 months?, people has called me stupid afonja here which no moderators see it,and others has called others different kinds of names,the punishment should be moderate and normal,but on this, I think it's about religion and some moderators are even more tribalists than ordinary Nairaland members,if this continues,the moderators may bring down this beautiful forum....

Seun should reform the moderators on Nairaland,they need more enlightenment

It's because they reported you lol. If they call you racial slurrs also hit the report button for them to be banned. That is if you are not the one that find trouble first.
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by encryptjay(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2019
But this guy posting sex positions, ahn ahn! You want to kill someone's child abi na sex you come this planet for? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Rexnegro(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2019
she's beautiful but i don't like her music

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:57pm On May 09, 2019
But that's not her natural hair naa....
Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by GroovyQ(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
bentwood85:
old ugly woman...

I don't understand this need to put our women down so much. She is beautiful and so are many Nigerian women. Really black women in general. I think they are the most beautiful women on Earth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2019
She's beautiful....that ain't her natural hair tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.