Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (56524 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by mccoy47(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Show us the Queen's motorcade! Wayo British angry

2 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by R0ckefeller: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
those are just the ones we know it much more than that

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by BeijinDossier: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
America is world most powerful country, so you don't have to expect anything less.

America has over 150 world-class cities and 50 advanced developed nation-states. America is truly a model country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
kimbraa:
See comparison! Who cares about the UK prime minister?
no 4 most powerfull political office in the world..

2 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by olapluto(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
I see the difference between elaborate and effective. UK security is always trying to be as effective with minimal show. USA likes to be elaborate, though not always effective. Before the PM goes somewhere, MI5 has already laced the roads with agents and they are in control of the situation.

3 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by leckzid: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
se ogun laye ni, all this for one person, I now imagine if Jesus Christ now come back and flex a bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by magzey: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
When death come visiting all this rubbish can't do anythinh undecided
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by deebrownneymar: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Roads in Britain are quite narrow, you know. 4 press vehicles for Trump? He sure hates fake news. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
That us president motorcade is just Nigerian governors or appointed ministers motorcades.
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
magzey:
When death come visiting all this rubbish can't do anything undecided

Everyone knows the head of state will eventually die but at least this protection guarantees that he wont die from an assassin's bullet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who has seen Okorocha's motorcade?
He even has a statue fully loaded in one car,he shows to people anywhere he goes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by sambrow(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Csami:

Was Abraham Lincoln killed while using his motorcade?

U want to generate another topic? I kno u too like argument
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by sambrow(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
He even has a statue fully loaded in one car,he shows to people anywhere he goes
Lol

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by stankezzy: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Most africans presidents are useless but their motor cade de long pass ,in the last picture see kenya president and Netherlands prime minister going to work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
naptu2:
That's only half of the US president's motorcade (that's the half that's known as the secure package). It's actually much longer than that.

Furthermore, there are far more than 8 motorcycles in a US president's motorcade. The actual figure is usually between 20 and 40.

My Oga.
When you are tired of using your head, kindly send it to me better still, just 3d print it and send to me.

Actually he should have showed a combination of the Queen's and prime minister motorcade, as the prime minister is not the commander in chief of the British Armed Force.

3 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by uwajeh(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
baralatie:
all because there has been more than 3 assassination attempts on the us president 2 direct hit,one died the other survived,others escaped
Actually Abraham Lincoln, McKinley and Kennedy were all assasinated.

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by mu2sa2: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

na your papa mud house devil go destroy undecided undecided
No need to reply a mental case. He will be the one to be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by kkboy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
USA & UK are just learners!!!! The senator representing my constituency have a longer motorcade grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by encryptjay(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Hahahaha.... grin

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by uwajeh(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Not sure it's a fair comparison. The President of the US is the Head of State and Head of Government at the same time while the Queen of England is the Head of State while the Prime Minister is the Head of Government.

I believe a fairer comparison would be to put the Queen' motorcade and the Prime Minister's motorcade together.
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Zupremo13: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
omololu2020:
Nah so bubu motorcade dey long too,I no know who get time to kill the dullard grin

abeg, I no want laugh.
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
uwajeh:

Actually Abraham Lincoln, McKinley and Kennedy were all assasinated.
I just found out 4 presidents have been assassinated.
Wow!not small beef o

Four sitting presidents have been killed, all of them by gunshot: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President), James A. Garfield (the 20th President), William McKinley (the 25th President) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th President).

2 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by Oturutax: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
one (US) is the president of the world, while the other (UK) is the PM of few states
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by planetx: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Throwback:

If Abraham Lincoln and JF Kennedy died, then 2 died.
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by thunderbabs: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
US motorcade better that way coz Trump has been annoying since assuming office. Lots of pple are angry at him
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by rita25(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
is the USA president anybodys mate? world no 1 man oh...... grin dear LORD may we know great men may we be them amen
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by planetx: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
naptu2:
That's only half of the US president's motorcade (that's the half that's known as the secure package). It's actually much longer than that.

Furthermore, there are far more than 8 motorcycles in a US president's motorcade. The actual figure is usually between 20 and 40.
Not true its about 8 or 9 not 20 or 40, cause I have seen Obama motorcade severally in DC.
Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oh boi

Common typhoid go kill am Na

Who go die go die!

1 Like

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by naptu2: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
planetx:
Not true its about 8 or 9 not 20 or 40, cause I have seen Obama motorcade severally in DC.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at "8 or 9". Do you have any idea how many years I've been researching this topic and the extent I've gone to research this topic??

1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ljVDolgleA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by naptu2: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
planetx:

2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trQODrjvz0I

3 Likes

Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by stankezzy: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
planetx:
oga your dc is different oo , no be daura center after police station u de stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.