Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Prof. Moghalu Declares For 2019 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Moghalu Declares For 2019 Presidency (422 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / "Time To Build A Nation" Prof. Moghalu Speech / Ex-cbn Chief, Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Moghalu Declares For 2019 Presidency by PenPrince07: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Professor Kingsley Moghalu has declared his intention to contest for the seat of the President of Nigeria in 2019.

Moghalu, political economist, lawyer and former United Nations official, is Professor of Practice in International Business and Public Policy at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University.

While declaring his intention in Abuja, he said, “I offer myself to run for President of this country from May 29, 2019. I seek the opportunity to offer our country visionary purposeful leadership.

“I’m here today because our hospital are under-staff and are now death traps. “I am standing here with over 100,000 Nigerians struggling to share a measly 4,000 megawatts of electricity."

On the present administration, the economists noted that, “The government of the day have failed in their first duty of securing our land and its people."

Similarly, he said, “I have not announced the political platform on which I intend to run yet.

“If we do like we do presently as an animal farm of which some animals are more equal than the other, we cannot enforce the rule of law. Having said that, I’d like to say that I have the political will to ensure the rule of law during our administration”

https://www.concisenews.global/news/moghalu-declares-2019-presidency/

(1) (Reply)

No Money For Peace Corps, There's Money To Build Cattle Colonies??? -king / Who Said These.. / Igbos Say No To An Atiku Or Buhari Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.