Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) (1348 Views)

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by Estar01(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
By Estarsblog.com

With over 12 million people losing their jobs under the current administration, life has become uncertain for many graduates who now resort to doing odd jobs to survive.

http://www.estarsblog.com/nigerian-graduate-distinction-turns-bricklayer-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by skedman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who are you going to blame ? the government, the school or the guy himself
i will blame the guy because despite the education impacted on him and also coming out with distinction still not make a difference in his life to seperate him with the unskilled labour. A micro biologist could engage in many business with few capital rather than blaming the government .i wonder how the parent's blood pressure will be right now it is indeed a shamefull thing to bring such to the internet.
He could be a biology teacher
He could start a tutorial centre
He could own a mini lab
He could own an insecticide store
He could own a farm or engage in pest control
And lots more .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by soprano008(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
@skedman... Do you know 75% of what you highlighted require capital? How do you expect him to source for the capital... Not him alone, we have alot in the streets, some are back home with their parents.. It's the present situation of the country.... I have my B.SC HONs in Biochemistry from a reputable University, masters in view... Most of the jobs online, is either they want to dupe you or employ you in a room company.... This happened to me some hours ago..

I got a text message from a line that I have been invited for an interview with an oil company firm....

Later I used an unknown digit to call the person, and told him that 'in respect to his CV he submitted at our company' that he has been scheduled for an interview with us...

He has been disturbing me with calls since then oooo.

Person wey wan gve me job self dey look for job

�������

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by babythug(f): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
soprano008:
@skedman... Do you know 75% of what you highlighted require capital? How do you expect him to source for the capital... Not him alone, we have alot in the streets, some are back home with their parents.. It's the present situation of the country.... I have my B.SC HONs in Biochemistry from a reputable University, masters in view... Most of the jobs online, is either they want to dupe you or employ you in a room company.... This happened to me some hours ago..

I got a text message from a line that I have been invited for an interview with an oil company firm....

Later I used an unknown digit to call the person, and told him that 'in respect to his CV he submitted at our company' that he has been scheduled for an interview with us...

He has been disturbing me with calls since then oooo.

Person wey wan gve me job self dey look for job

�������

Some of the suggestions require no capital. He can be a private home tutor with no capital for eg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by psalm1man(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
The guy dey lie jooor. See picture of laborer... No single stain of cement
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) by Dollarship(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2018
No go do Ya-who grin

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring! / Npower May 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Matters Arising / Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.