Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos (17438 Views)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. / The Cowardly Campaign Of Calumny Against Visionscape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by davades(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
they only need to re-strategize
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by ndcide(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ajah, Ado road, Badore and Langbasa, has been taken over by refuse.

The refuse is so much that you would not notice that there is a bin, in the middle of the mountain of refuse.

3 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
what the ? are they trying to unload a 1280 bin manually?
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Mimee803: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Personally, I think these guys are too foreign for a place like Lagos, they are overwhelmed

See more pictures here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/visionscape-gets-its-hands-dirty-to-rid.html
the dirt is fighting back! cheesy
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by dollyptosh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lilimax:
The effizzy of this Visionscape is too much shocked To clean Lagos and maintain its cleanliness requires drastic actions. We used to have street sweepers sweeping dirt's and sand off the major high way in Lagos but this is not what we see with Visionscape 'sweepers'? Instead their women uses one long stick-like equipment to be Picking dirt's on the highway? Abeg, Lagos does not require such effizy :I They should return to status quo embarassed Those serious Lagos street sweepers should be recalled
grin grin grin. Funny. You're absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by whitering: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
My Area Ogombo, Etiosa LG is an eye sour. My refuse since December is seriously angry with me. AMBODE,....................
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by LaudableXX: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
whitering:
My Area Ogombo, Etiosa LG is an eye sour. My refuse since December is seriously angry with me. AMBODE,....................
ndcide:
Ajah, Ado road, Badore and Langbasa, has been taken over by refuse.

The refuse is so much that you would not notice that there is a bin, in the middle of the mountain of refuse.
Can you imagine! shocked And it was not like that when the PSPs were busy covering that axis, o! sad If Visionscape is smart, they should just partner with the PSPs to complement their efforts, so that their shortcomings would not be so obvious to all and sundry....

Wind don blow, fowl yansh don open... Visionscape should just go and take tutorials from the old operators, and try to improve their job and standard of waste management! Meanwhile, whoever introduced Visionscape as a solution provider to Ambode, should be flogged!

1 Like

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:
go siddon were in the world do u use women to sweep .......u have trucks that sweep and litter pickers......so stop shaming ur generation

Street sweeper trucks are not cheap. And there would be a need for spare parts, technical expertise and adequate resources to handle them and keep them functional. There are various types and different sizes:

This is a Mini-Garbage Truck

Here is another type of mini-garbage truck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by CeterisXVII: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018

These are the kind of street sweepers that Visionscape should have deployed, in addition to many of those waste bins. And those bins are rather too small to handle refuse, within Lagos. They need bigger bins which should be placed at strategic points, in multiples of 4 or 6 units, every 500 yards apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.