Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru (963 Views)

What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—Jega / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by chuksahamefule: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
The Abia political environment looks pessimistic and confusing to political watchers and those hoping for a change of fortunes from the old political order that has held the state down and underdeveloped despite receiving colossal amount of funding from the federation account and internally generated revenue.

While Governor Okezie Ikpeazu led PDP government in Abia state is busy exhibiting half-baked achievements to the media with no tangible proof of financial prudence or transparent maximization of the funds that has gotten into the states coffers since 2015, the opposition have not lived up to expectation in taking on the challenge of exposing the ills of the present administration and has not even shown enough political courage to confront the reigning government.

The history of political opposition in Abia state is such that the opposition has not shown real resoluteness in their quest to challenge any government in power except in 2007 election when PDP,s Chief Onyema Ugochukwu challenged PPA,s Chief T.A Orji in a transitional election.

Going by INEC time table, the 2019 primary elections will commence on the 18th of august and end on the 7th of October 2018, the All Progressive Congress a party which was looked upon to provide a fierce opposition given that the party holds power at the center is still snoring away and battling with selfish ambitions of almost the entire leadership of the party and also of non-acceptance of the Chief Chidi Nwankpa led exco by the Chief Emenike camp which has led to an internal wrangling, the public perception of the party in Abia and the entire south east is another factor that will greatly affect the partys performance at the polls. Without sounding sarcastic the south east is yet to fully accept the APC despite being the party at the center while the utterances and actions of some leaders of the party keeps diminishing their acceptance by the day.

There is also the unproven allegation of Chief Chidi Nwankpa the APC party chairman along with some other officers of the party being on the payroll of Governor Ikpeazu thereby compromising the chances and seriousness of the party to launch a focused political campaign against the PDP, these asseveration though not substantiated has made it possible for some serious minded politicians who would have wished to pursue their ambition through the APC to reconsider their stands and revoke their membership upon this realization.

While it has become acculturated for the Abia opposition to grumble and mumble within, on how they are going to take over governance and how badly Abia has been governed, the only credible and focused opposition that has existed in the history of Abia state is that which was provided by APGA through Dr. Alex Otti, while some members of the All Progressive Grand Alliance are of the notion that the present Abia APGA crisis is being sponsored and funded by Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu using Chief Chikwe Udensi as an instrument of factionalism and destabilization of the party and creation of internal strife within the party thereby making it impossible for APGA to repeat the feat it recorded through Dr. Otti in the 2015 election.

Dr. Ikpeazu has also played the shrewd real time politick by poaching on APGA and taking away some of their strong political soldiers like Chief Damian Ozurumba, Dr.Reagan Ufomba etc. while some others are still being funded within to decimate the electoral strength of the party come 2019.
But all the political moves being made to reduce the electoral potency of APGA has not yielded as much as expected, though It is not certain if APGA can put up the Political bravery it exhibited in 2015 in the coming elections but more progressive, prominent, acceptable, focused and astute Abia politicians still find their way into APGA.

But all these factors does not still guarantee victory for Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu if the political dynamics and permutations as it stands now is anything to go by.

Watch out for the concluding part of this piece.

Aguoru
Writes from Umuahia

Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by Africonji: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Trash. OVI is working and he will serve his 8-years complete. Mark my words. Nobody will cheat an Ngwa man from his entitlement in God's own state. Forget it. Otti and Uche Ogah should go and wait their turn. Nonsense.
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
See him praising the worst governor in Nigeria cheesy

Abia your state is the worst in Nigeria. Why are you guys from Abia State and your state cursed?

[s]
Africonji:
Trash. OVI is working and he will serve his 8-years complete. Mark my words. Nobody will cheat an Ngwa man from his entitlement in God's own state. Forget it. Otti and Uche Ogah should go and wait their turn. Nonsense.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by Africonji: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
BeijinDossier:
See him praising the worst governor in Nigeria cheesy

Abia your state is the worst in Nigeria. Why are you guys from Abia State and your state cursed?

[s][/s]

Chinonso, I bind every Obianotic spirit possessing your life and making you behave like an slowpoke disgracing and causing division to Ndigbo on the internet. Die by fire. Die. Die. Die.

1 Share

Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
You are cursed to be more interested in progressive states that are doing far far better than your dead ABIA STATE. What we are asking for is for you to be patriotic and focus more on your state which is dead to see how you can help out than always fixating on Anambra matter.

Stop telling me about Igbo unity rubbish because you cannot like my state more than you like yours. Love yours first and leave us alone. Die by fire. Die. Die. Die

[s]
Africonji:

Chinonso, I bind every Obianotic spirit possessing your life and making you behave like an slowpoke disgracing and causing division to Ndigbo on the internet. Die by fire. Die. Die. Die.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by Africonji: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
BeijinDossier:
You cursed to be more interested in progressive states that are doing far far better than your dead ABIA STATE. What we are asking for is for you to be patriotic and focus more on your state which is dead to see how you can help out than always fixating on Anambra matter.

Stop telling me about Igbo unity rubbish because you cannot like my state more than you like yours. Love your first and leave us alone. Die by fire. Die. Die. Die

[s][/s]

Shut up and mind your business chino. For now Abia state is safely in OVI's hands. Abians are not complaining so why are you crying more than the bereaved? Development is going on in every nook and cranny in God's own state and only a devilish lieng demon from hell will deny it. Even federal roads are being tarred. Why else do you think everybody wants OVI to continue for a second term. Use your brain chino and stop behaving like an animal.
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Shut up this idiot. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria today but it does not bother you. So you are crying now that I brought Abia state matter to the fore? cheesy

OVI is the worst governor in the SE. Abia state is dead right now, focus more on it and leave Anambra and it's governor alone because our state and governor are on another level far far ahead of your dead state.

Watch this video from your dead Abia state and stop behaving like an idiotic animal. cheesy

[s]
Africonji:

Shut up and mind your business chino. For now Abia state is safely in OVI's hands. Abians are not complaining so why are you crying more than the bereaved? Development is going on in every nook and cranny in God's own state and only a devilish lieng demon from hell will deny it. Even federal roads are being tarred. Why else do you think everybody wants OVI to continue for a second term. Use your brain chino and stop behaving like an animal.
[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by Africonji: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=65670930][/quote]

I don't blame you. You don't even have facts exept propaganda and lies from political opponents of the state government. Shame on you chinonso. Shame on you. Smh.
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
You are a fool, watch this video and tell me if this is a propaganda. Abia state is in coma, focus on it than wasting your time on states that are doing wonderfully well. Ikpeazu failed just like TA Orji. Is Abia state cursed or are you guys cursed? Tufia

[s]
Africonji:

I don't blame you. You don't even have facts exept propaganda and lies from political opponents of the state government. Shame on you chinonso. Shame on you. Smh.
[/s]

Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by Africonji: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
BeijinDossier:
You are a fool, watch this video and tell me if this is a propaganda. Abia state is in coma, focus on it than wasting your time on states that are doing wonderfully well. Ikpeazu failed just like TA Orji. Is Abia state cursed or are you guys cursed? Tufia

[s][/s]

You don't deserve any response from me after this chinonso. Everyone know how you hate other Igbo brothers especially abians. You call ndi Ebonyi and Enugu 'wawa' and other names. You have always done everything to divide ndigbo but you will always fail because ndigbo are one forever. My wife is from aguleri so that makes me anambrarian by marriage so I concern about that dear state because Willie Obiano has bastardise the legacy of Okwute who happens to be my mentor and role model. If you think that you can intimidate me from speaking out against the bad governance happening in anambra then you are a joker chinonso. Don't you ever mentioned me again in your miserable life. You have been warned.
Re: Why The Obingwa Election Magic Of 2015 May Not Work In 2019 (pt1) By Uche Aguoru by BeijinDossier: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ezi ofia focus on your dead ABIA STATE for once. I will be following you up henceforth. Stay away from Anambra matters or you have me to contend with. How can you say that there is bad government in a progressive state like Anambra under Obiano? Why are you envious about Anambra? Are we responsible for the mess and horrible condition of ABIA STATE?

If like like claim that your wife come from Umuleri I don't care but focus on your dead ABIA STATE for once. My own wife is from Igbere so I have every right to point out how useless, horrible and backward Abia state is.

Your Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but you are not bothered but always on Anambra matter.

ABIA STATE IS BLEEDING. Pay attention to your state that has consistently churned out the worst governors in Nigeria since 1999.

I spit on you miserable idiot who cannot set his priority right.

[s]
Africonji:

You don't deserve any response from me after this chinonso. Everyone know how you hate other Igbo brothers especially abians. You call ndi Ebonyi and Enugu 'wawa' and other names. You have always done everything to divide ndigbo but you will always fail because ndigbo are one forever. My wife is from aguleri so that makes me anambrarian by marriage so I concern about that dear state because Willie Obiano has bastardise the legacy of Okwute who happens to be my mentor and role model. If you think that you can intimidate me from speaking out against the bad governance happening in anambra then you are a joker chinonso. Don't you ever mentioned me again in your miserable life. You have been warned.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Araromi-akodo/ibeju-lekki Road / 2019: It’s Time For Myself, Buhari, Others To Leave For Younger Generation – Ibb / Is This Guy Lazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.