Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Experts In The House I Need Your Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Experts In The House I Need Your Advice (846 Views)

Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) / Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experts In The House I Need Your Advice by idefua: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Good day nairalanders. Experts in the house I need your advice. My C180 MB 1998 is running with the fault light BAS ARS on, as shown in the picture. Initially when this happens the car will stop if in motion or fail to start.Took it to a rewire, he took it out for scanning and returned that the Brain Box needs replacement and I gave him money for the replacement. Now the fault light is permanently on when the car is running and the radiator fan starts as soon as the ignition is switched on. Took it back to the scanner and now the sensors.

Re: Experts In The House I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Idefua. Please kindly post your problems on the official mercedes benz nairaland page, you should be able to get help as regards the issue you are facing presently.
https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread
Re: Experts In The House I Need Your Advice by idefua: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks, I will do that.

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Is Now Thinking Of Carless Driver / Check Light Keeps Blinking / Flying Train Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.