Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers” – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers” – Kemi Olunloyo (1020 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers” – Kemi Olunloyo by yemfemNg(f): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2018
Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who has been in and out of the Port Harcourt federal prison over an act of criminal defamation has made weighty allegations against some prominent Nigerians.
In a recent interview, Nigerian controversial blogger and journalist Kemi olunloyo has alleged that the largest Christian ministry in Nigeria, The Redeemed Christian Church of God once trafficked drugs.
This explosivallegation was made on a regular show on TVC titled ‘Your View’ which airs in the morning on weekdays.
“I have done stories about several pastors…Adeboye, Oyedepo (founder of Living Faith Ministries, Bishop David Oyedepo) everything. Every single pastor story I did was correct.

When I said they were doing drugs in Redeemed (The Redeemed Christian Church of God)…four years later, Adeboye (Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye) started a rehab centre. Everything was right,” she emphasized.
She also used that juncture to accuse her father and other politicians of engaging in rituals.

According to her, her father – a former governor of Oyo State, Victor Omololu Olunloyo has repented from his old ways and he is now Born-again.

Read more..
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/03/my-father-was-ritualist-adeboye-oyedepo.html?m=1
Re: My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers” – Kemi Olunloyo by zakim(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Chai!
Re: My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mynd44: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2018

(1)

June 08 2015. Buhari Will Deliver On Campaign Promises – Williams Kumuyi / If Voting Buhari This 2019 Election Will Make Me Miss Heaven So Be It / Governor Fayose Welcomes Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa To Ado Ekiti Ahead Of Ekiti State PD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.