Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear (6533 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real / Viral Photos That Shows A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Treasure17(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
So so touching, I feel like crying but let me hold my tears.
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Treasure17(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
So so touching, I feel like crying but let me hold back my tears. is Royalblak007 again. weldone

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by apexJ(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
d boy who completed the mini-triathlon
u can see the determination in his eyes

bt the 1 dah really gat me is the son making his dad's dream come true

would want to do sometin lyk dah 4 ma mom

7 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by RoyalBlak007: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nimi22:

Even me too I refuse to cry. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So many special moments
cheesygrin
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by OlujobaSamuel: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
all special moment, none can take my icewater abeg.
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by missyQween(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is your plan to make me cry abi ? I refuse to cry

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by RoyalBlak007: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
missyQween:
This is your plan to make me cry abi ? I refuse to cry
cheesyembarassed

How many humans can

sincerely risk their life for a pet?

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by missyQween(f): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesyembarassed

How many humans can

I said,I won't cry.Leave me o

6 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by RoyalBlak007: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
missyQween:

I said,I won't cry.Leave me o

This Man drives hours in the drought to provide water

to thirsty wild animals in Kenya..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by missyQween(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

angry
RoyalBlak007:

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Khd95(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
them kill students for allu i no cry,fulanio herdsmen kill anyhow i still no cry,snake swallow money for my kontri i no cry,even monkey sef carry me jakpa i still nor cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

wetin fit make me cry for this naija i never knw yet,no be say i wicked,my heart just get used to terrible things happening in my fatherland embarassed embarassed

GOD save naija cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Atk1nson(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesyembarassed

How many humans can

From my experience with dog, it can do the same for a human

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Zither(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007, thank you so much for these pictures. I am deeply touched. These pictures make me wonder why we fight and destroy each other. We need each other in this life because we are designed by God to love each other.

Appreciation also goes to Explorers for all his knowledge imparting and eye-opening threads. You guys deserve more blessings.
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Adamummya(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
crying mode activated

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Adamummya(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
crying mode activated
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by bukatyne(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Thank God for this black.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wonderful pictures. I am teary-eyed right now.

4 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Evangkatsoulis: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A father tied his disabled son to his torso so that he could play football with him.

Which kind disability?
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by AnodaIT(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerians to cry over these?
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by darlingnuel(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2018
I just filled two cups with tears... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by simiolu1(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This son gave his father the car he’d been wishing for his whole life but could never afford.

I cried the day I watched this on youtube... link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4NN96iYSU.

The guy also bought a house for his dad... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIRiuUxadTg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by lobell1: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
“Every night this coffee shop leaves the leftover burritos on their windowsill for the homeless.”

You will find that a homeless person will come and pick only one but guess what will happen if you try this in Naija.
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by RoyalBlak007: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
lobell1:

You will find that a homeless person will come and pick only one but guess what will happen if you try this in Naija.

He or she will pack every single

one of them grin
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by lobell1: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

He or she will pack every single

one of them grin

But why are we like this? We are financially above these homeless people fa. But you will see what a well dressed man/woman is doing at a party and you'll be ashamed for him/her.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by RoyalBlak007: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
lobell1:

But why are we like this? We are financially above these homeless people fa. But you will see what a well dressed man/woman is doing at a party and you'll be ashamed for him/her.

Truth is Nigerians are always in a hurry..

Even in an elevatorgrin
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by oforij(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
the donor, the cancer survivors, and the guy that gave his dad a car got my eyes wet

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Foolish44: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A girl saving a puppy during a harsh storm.

Mumu Girl

Tufiakwa

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Foolish44: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Make hin go give Lion water too
Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by AlexCk: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Got a bit of tears tho.

It's really sweet,
It's the little things that matter most times

3 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by biacan(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
cool

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Evathyst(f): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Anyone who views all these pictures without shedding a tear is capable of murder.

**So touched** cry

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
I think am cold grin

The dog photos were touching though cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Women Exist / Sharing Responsibilities In A Marriage. / Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.