Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Good Women Exist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Women Exist (6477 Views)

Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... / Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am a very hard person and heartless person grin but...
this is just to salute every good woman wherever they are ( simply because of one ).

apart from most of the females in my family and most of the ladies I had a relationship with, I must confess I saw a complete woman today.

she isn't a slave, she isn't a man hater , she is just so pure that I felt so much for her ( not sexually).
the way she spoke of her life and her husband is just perfect.
the husband is not finacially healthy as such, but she is just so contented with the life she has . infact I can't explain what I heard, what I saw, what I felt, all I will say is that she is even better than a fair number of my sisters (most of my sisters are good because you can't exist in my house with a f*cked up mentality) but my mom is still the best in the world .

I am just here to say , I am so touched and glad to see a good woman again, I bought her husband a drink, I think I am going to get her something good.

although I am completely unattracted to her physically and sexually, but she is just a perfect woman .

this part is a personal thing grin
I prefer to spend on prostitute, than on a gold digger,
I won't spend on bitches but on virtuous women, I will "a lot".

once again salute to all the independent, self respected, responsible, gentle women......e.t.c.

thank you

3 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda ikeji is a good woman

Runs away with high definition speed.
Re: Good Women Exist by byvan03: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
A good man makes a good woman, kudos to her husband too. A bad man will strip any good woman of her goodness.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Women Exist by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:

hahahahahahaha why the race? A good woman deserves every good thing of life.
Re: Good Women Exist by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
byvan03:
A good man makes a good woman, kudos to her husband too. A bad man will strip any good woman of her goodness.
no, a good woman nurtures herself, being a good person is an individual decision bro though there tends to be influences from acquaintance or husband thats why its very important for one to protect his/her mind from negative/bad influence. If a good man makes a good woman then why do we see bad wives maltreating their good husbands and vice versa?
Its like a "moo" point just like when they say that monkeys evolved to human being, dafuq?!

5 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
icedbeatz:
no, a good woman nurtures herself, being a good person is an individual decision bro though there tends to be influences from acquaintance or husband thats why its very important for one to protect his/her mind from negative/bad influence. If a good man makes a good woman then why do we see bad wives maltreating their good husbands and vice versa?
Its like a "moo" point just like when they say that monkeys evolved to human being, dafuq?!

I couldn't explain .
thanks for this .
Re: Good Women Exist by byvan03: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
icedbeatz:

Your influence on a person goes a long way to decide the aspect of their personality you will see. No one is entirely good,good and evil resides in all human heart. The ability to let the good win is what makes you good. Your good woman might be another person's witch or vice versa.

9 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Good women still exists...but most times, you seem not to notice them from afar cos they aren't flashy, they won't sweet tongue you because their sweetness is embedded in their characters and deeds... it takes patience and perseverance to see one.

8 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by PresVA: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Were you thinking good women don't exist? There are good women as well as good men....

I pity those who believe or allow the negative stuffs they read on nairaland to influence them..

7 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by greatgod2012(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
A good woman is a good woman, irrespective of people around her. Being good is inborn, it's not determined by the attitude of those around her, believe me.

I know one good, in fact, a virtuous woman who is married to a beast, yes, a beast but she still exhibit her good nature, regardless of her husband's beastish behaviour at home. She's an epitome of goodness.

cc byvan03.

4 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by edwife(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2016
greatgod2012:
A good woman is a good woman, irrespective of people around her. Being good is inborn, it's not determined by the attitude of those around her, believe me.

I know one good, in fact, a virtuous woman who is married to a beast, yes, a beast but she still exhibit her good nature, regardless of her husband's beastish behaviour at home. She's an epitome of goodness.

cc byvan03.

Totally agree! No one has the power to change my person.When you are good,you are good.

4 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by SAMBARRY: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin grin

Castle in the air builders. I hail o grin

Nobody whether man or woman is good naturally except he or she has something to benefit from you or has something you need if not we will not be reading certain threads on nl grin

For example if I don't pay wuras nannies they will never take care of her or be nice to her

If a man doesn't want anything from a woman or a woman doesn't want anything from her she or he will never be good to her because he or she has nothing to gain.you just talk as if human beings aren't the people you deal with everyday. Bottomline nobody is nice for nothing. There's something he or she stands to benefit from.

Abi those madam at the top pressing hot iron on their step children's back or the awon Madame pouring pepper on their househelps vj nko ?

There's no good man or woman anywhere for your information except money or friendship is involved. Believe every other thing at your own peril grin

*drops microphone *

1 Like

Re: Good Women Exist by edwife(f): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2016
byvan03:

It is vice versa,a good woman makes a good man too.They are both great,that is why it is working for them. Who has a bad wife, his hell begins on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2016
PresVA:
Were you thinking good women don't exist? There are good women as well as good men....

I pity those who believe or allow the negative stuffs they read on nairaland to influence them..
true, but nairaland has got very little effect on my thoughts about women.

and yes I was thinking a good woman is as rare as pure gold is to a beggar, and I still think so.

and lastly don't pity people who guard themselves against possible threats, there is a lot of truth in events that happens online.
Re: Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
greatgod2012:

cc byvan03.
nice one
Re: Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

Castle in the air builders. I hail o grin

Nobody whether man or woman is good naturally except he or she has something to benefit from you or has something you need if not we will not be reading certain threads on nl grin

For example if I don't pay wuras nannies they will never take care of her or be nice to her

If a man doesn't want anything from a woman or a woman doesn't want anything from her she or he will never be good to her because he or she has nothing to gain.you just talk as if human beings aren't the people you deal with everyday. Bottomline nobody is nice for nothing. There's something he or she stands to benefit from.

Abi those madam at the top pressing hot iron on their step children's back or the awon Madame pouring pepper on their househelps vj nko ?

There's no good man or woman anywhere for your information except money or friendship is involved. Believe every other thing at your own peril grin

*drops microphone *
your opinion, and I respect it, even if I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by SAMBARRY: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2016
greatgod2012:

cc byvan03.
story for the gods.it's because she's still in the tolerable stage thats why she hasn't shown her true colours.let her reach the limit of her endurance then you will see another woman emerge

1 Like

Re: Good Women Exist by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Dcholeric:

your opinion, and I respect it, even if I don't believe it.

so if the so called good men or women exist why is end time thread about marriage littered all over nl and newspapers weekly abi these people and Monica's aren't GOOD MEN AND WOMEN.

Btw all the good men and women died in the era of Martin Luther,Nelson Mandela,the remnants died in the era of chinua achebe.
Re: Good Women Exist by edwife(f): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so if the so called good men or women exist why is end time thread about marriage littered all over nl and newspapers weekly abi these people and Monica's aren't GOOD MEN AND WOMEN.

Btw all the good men and women died in the era of Martin Luther,Nelson Mandela,the remnants died in the era of chinua achebe.

What a shame! So in your entire family there are no good women and men? WoW!

I din't know you were not a good person.Thank God not everyone think like this,otherwise we would have been suspicious of everyone and everything around us.

3 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2016
edwife:

I din't know you were not a good person.Thank God not everyone think like this,otherwise we would have been suspicious of everyone and everything around us.
ok cool

1 Like

Re: Good Women Exist by onstelly(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:

Leave Linda alone nah
Re: Good Women Exist by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
greatgod2012:

cc byvan03.

Does she exhibit this goodness at home or only outside

3 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by jashar(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Fact- there are still good people in the world. 
It's all about balance in life.
The wicked can never totally obliviate the good ones.
'There's always a remnant'.

1 Like

Re: Good Women Exist by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Every body is good depending on how he/she sees himself/herself, so it's no one right to validate who is good based on redundant opinion.

Some might see you as good while others see otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by greatgod2012(f): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy
edwife:

cheesy
edwife:

Re: Good Women Exist by Dcholeric: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:

very humouring @ bold.

now this is not just about what a person would gain before doing good, this is about being good to yourself and in a long run that good extends directly or indirectly to both your love ones and the society at large without selfish motive but pure intention to build a better home, society .........that was what I found in the woman I wrote about in my OP.

ok let me just simply put "if a person build a good home,environment,society,world ......it comes back to his/her favour ", so why do you think people with this kind of ideology do not exist?

Are you saying what I felt was just my assumptions?

the truth is that my perception as at yesterday was just base on what I felt and perceived.

you may be right, I may be wrong and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Good Women Exist by byvan03: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
bukatyne:

grin grin Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by edwife(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Good Women Exist by byvan03: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods.it's because she's still in the tolerable stage thats why she hasn't shown her true colours.let her reach the limit of her endurance then you will see another woman emerge

Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Women Exist by greatgod2012(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2016
bukatyne:

Both!
How they met each other, I don't know, but mehn, this woman I'm talking about know how to sideline someone, she literarily do everything and still accord her husband much respect. She always claim that's how he's created including everyone sha cone across.
In fact, I know a lot about her and I can authoritatively say she's a good woman, especially to her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women Exist by greatgod2012(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016
edwife:

Totally agree! No one has the power to change my person.When you are good,you are good.

Abi o
Re: Good Women Exist by byvan03: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
greatgod2012:

cc byvan03.

An idealistic opinion, am good a lot but if you rub me the wrong way, I will rub you right back when I can't ignore you anymore. It means am bad then right ? but even the bible in ecclesiastics said " Don't be too good, don't be too bad". This suggests a balance, no one is entirely good,no one is entirely bad either. We are all good and bad in varying degrees , if you rub hard enough, the bad in everyone bares.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? / Would You Allow Your Child Play Soccer At The Expense Of Education? / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.