Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview (3871 Views)

Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ibrahim Magu, acting EFCC Chairman struggles to address questions from Channels TV's Chamberlain Usoh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fUPhxnSLc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by crestedaguiyi: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
hehehehehe, he looks clueless like his boss .

seriously, is he this daft cos some of the answer he gave had nothing to do with the questions he was asked.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by SEMO007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
This man came to an interview unprepared. The least he could do was to expect that the question of his confirmation (or lack thereof) will arise.
If the NASS is witch-hunting him as he claims by not confirming him as EFCC Chairman, he has not helped his case in anyway.

There must be debates for 2019 presidential elections. It should be one of the requirements of all presidential aspirants from INEC

11 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by PastorLucifer: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
When did Ab0kis start wearing suits? sad shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba
Come and see ya brother
Lalasticlala see o...

6 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by Paperwhite(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
As clueless as his Buhari.Yet they struggle for power without any sense of responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
LRNZH:
usba
Come and see ya brother
Lalasticlala see o...

grin grin grin ok sir go collect your plate of porridge for this heroic act of fighting for corruption
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:

grin grin grin ok sir go collect your plate of porridge for this heroic act of fighting for corruption

No wonder not a single corruption conviction could be achieved. Incompetence confirmed. The earlier the incompetent Buhari's men are replaced the better for the corruption fight that has failed.

That's how the Information Minister claimed 100 jets have been deployed to search for Dapchi girls.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
LRNZH:

No wonder not a single corruption conviction could be achieved. Incompetence confirmed.
That's how the Information Minister claimed 100 jets have been deployed to search for Dapchi girls.

Sir, I am in no way blocking the road for cashing your plate of porridge, please proceed to your nearest corruptician house to claim your reward. You say Magu is a fool, Magu is incompetence, is a thief, is no empty head, sir say more it is what makes your life have a semblance of meaning. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:

Sir, I am in no way blocking the road for cashing your plate of porridge, please proceed to your nearest corruptician house to claim your reward. You say Magu is a fool, Magu is incompetence, is a thief, is no empty head, sir say more it is what makes your life have a semblance of meaning. grin grin grin

You need a dictionary my friend usba grin

7 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by freeze001(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:

I would have thought u would at least make some comment regarding the video itself. Is it that you can't proffer any straightforward opinion on the video? That is the subject matter of the thread u know.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
freeze001:

I would have thought u would at least make some comment regarding the video itself. Is it that you can't proffer any straightforward opinion on the video? That is the subject matter of the thread u know.

Why do you think I am recommending a dictionary to the boy? He doesn't understand the meaning of the word incompetence.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
LRNZH:

You need a dictionary my friend usba grin

grin grin grin thank you sir, but you really need to collect your porridge. Cash your chips while you are ahead
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

[/s]

When I need Cownu zombie's opinion, I will contact you. Till then shut up and worship corruption.
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by BigIyanga: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
This Magu is incompetence personified.He’s neither thoughtful nor articulate. His communication skills are at par with that of a police officer on the road harassing motorists. He does not know where and how to use “ prosection’ prosecuting, prosecutor” ..and this is the chief prosecutor of the land?

6 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by ivandragon: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
hmm...

magu purposely ignored the questions on his confirmation & working relationships with the DSS & AGF.

from his posture, magu does not tolerate anyone questioning him even when he is clearly wrong or has taken certain actions that require clarification.

magu has problems with communication. he will probably be more eloquent expressing himself in Hausa.

magu will be best suited to be a deputy chairman (or whatever post) in charge of field operations, just like he was under Larmode... less visibility, more freedom to do what he does best (actually tracking looted funds out in the field) while receiving proper directions from a much more cerebral & astute chairman who can handle the media & political pressure of the office without coming across as a vainglorious incompetent clown...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by blackmantis: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
The head of our financial crime unit....
sad

1 Like

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by FarahAideed: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Really poor performance..very poor

1 Like

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by punisha: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:

You and Ceece do share a lot in common.
To confuse not just others, but urself is the most commendable of your repulsive abilities.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by freeze001(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

When I need Cownu zombie's opinion, I will contact you. Till then shut up and worship corruption.

Keep running away from glaring facts because of blind adoration of mediocrity, nepotism and corruption intensified! Don't mix-up the zombieship cos that's 100% for BMC dummies such as yourself. The cows are also ur proud heritage which is why you and your people live for every opportunity to destroy human life just for animals. Y'all make up that zoo Kanu talked about...animals!

4 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by LRNZH(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by olisaEze(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
All I got from this is that the Ag. Head of the Efcc does not tolerate being questioned especially when its not according to a script dictated by him. Arrogantly deflecting questions as if he is above explaining his actions to the general public. Why anyone would want such a non-team player on his team is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

Keep running away from glaring facts because of blind adoration of mediocrity, nepotism and corruption intensified! Don't mix-up the zombieship cos that's 100% for BMC dummies such as yourself. The cows are also ur proud heritage which is why you and your people live for every opportunity to destroy human life just for animals. Y'all make up that zoo Kanu talked about...animals!
[/s]

I feel sorry when a Cownu Zombie think sane people read their cownushit post. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
punisha:

You and Ceece do share a lot in common.
To confuse not just others, but urself is the most commendable of your repulsive abilities.
[/s]

I wonder what specie this one originate from cool
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by punisha: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
I wonder what specie this one originate from cool

now u see why calling u stupid would be an insult to stupid people...
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by usba: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
punisha:

now u see why calling u stupid would be an insult to stupid people...
[/s]

First prove what specie you crept out from before you talk of what kind of stewpid applies to you. cheesy
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by def111(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nothing dey the man head
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by achiever12: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
LRNZH:
This man came to an interview unprepared. The least he could do was to expect that the question of his confirmation (or lack thereof) will arise.
If the NASS is witch-hunting him as he claims by not confirming him as EFCC Chairman, he has not helped his case in anyway.

There must be debates for 2019 presidential elections. It should be one of the requirements of all presidential aspirants from INEC

Sorry bro. Nigerians are too daft to choose via debate. If we aren't daft, osita would be governor of Anambra state today.
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by Sirjamo: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2018
LRNZH:

No wonder not a single corruption conviction could be achieved. Incompetence confirmed. The earlier the incompetent Buhari's men are replaced the better for the corruption fight that has failed.

How many conviction did the ineffectual buffoon secured in six years, how much loot did he recover?
Re: Video: Magu Tongue-Tied During Channels TV Interview by CharleyBright(m): 1:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Government of the Clueless, by the Clueless and for the Clueless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) / 2022 Budget: Reps Panel Demands Extra N500b For Rehabilitation Of Nigerian Roads / Akpabio Flops On Focus Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.