Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram (26405 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
MrCuteking:

Shiiiit

Quote me when you finally shiiiit gold angry
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Jaabioro(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
He was first posted to that dreaded environment in 2015, he got save and he was reposted again. Oh my God why is north using the middle belt as pawn to win their human chess games ..Adieu the great and fearless ,gallant man !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Imagine a high ranking officer. cry Rip Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
It is well.
RIP uncle.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by FirstCounsel(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

you gave your best shot.
Yeah. I guess so. RIP Colonel
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Paperwhite(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Humn! cry cry cry And this government kept lying that BH have been "terribly downgraded"
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by omoadeleye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Owamudia:
Too bad!
Rogers Nicholas was celebrated too early.
Some people want to rubbish his near legacy.
RIP soldier. Continue the battle in spirit.

he should continue fighting in spirit? you don't want him to rest at all?
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by freedomchild: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Died for a shithole... what a sad way to die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by efighter: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
forreelinc:
i thot buhari and lai mohammed killed bokoharam? mtchew donkeys and afonjas

I thought you said Buhari is Boko Haram father while Lai Mohammed is Boko Haram uncle. So what are you unfortunate children of hate and anger saying again?
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by IdeyFindWife: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
gocac:
They are dying and fighting a senseless war!
This war is a product of Islamic believes, fuelled by the north against the north.... Stop wasting the life's of Nigerians on a senseless battle.

RIP to the dead!

You forgot to add the part where they're even using the useless battle to siphon petrodollars not generated by their region for 2019 electioneering war-chest building and other unpatriotic bullshyts!

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Unfortunately, you'll soon be forgotten. That's the reward for obedience and loyalty.
How I wish people start disobeying, if soldiers will disobey their commanders and the commanders disobey the generals..., many war wouldn't have happened,

If religion fanatics can disobey their hypothetical god and prophets, many killings and other evils done in the name of religion would have been prevented,

If human will be bold enough to disobey stupid traditions and cultures, most ethnic partitions would have collapsed by now......

He died as an obedient soldier fighting an obedient fanatic. RIP TO the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fighting an unknown enemy is like chasing a wind. Book Haram will remain undefeatable until if you refuse to fish out their sponsors and other necessary things needed to do.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by shekauvsbuhari: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bokoharam is karma dealing with the north. Anybody that gies to fight for them will be killed bcs karma is on rampage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by DONADAMS(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
I know this man... RIP sir
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by shatta419: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=gidgiddy post=65476034]Another Python dancer gone! The God of Biafrans knows how to avenge his children.[/quote
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...
Go get a life Bro
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by shatta419: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Brown14: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure it's because of his oversized helmet that swallowed his small head and blocked his eyes.

That's why he didn't see the Boko Haram trap.

may u encounter the same fate because of this ur senseless post!!!
he is my brother and he was a good soldier and a good man.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by shatta419: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
gocac:
They are dying and fighting a senseless war!
This war is a product of Islamic believes, fuelled by the north against the north.... Stop wasting the life's of Nigerians on a senseless battle.

RIP to the dead!
You obviously don’t know who to hate, Why hating yourselves..
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by CioAngels(f): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yet they claim the have destroyed boko haram. The government is just wasting our young men.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by johnosas18: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
nototribalist:
So we should fry beans? Nonsense

He was fighting for the Zoo.
Strike force ko, Delta force ni
Don't u have respect for d fallen hero ?

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by mvem(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Another Python dancer gone! The God of Biafrans knows how to avenge his children.
...so any dead soldier whether Igbo or wherever he comes from is an avenge from God....hmmm....smh
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

You forgot to add the part where they're even using the useless battle to siphon petrodollars not generated by their region for 2019 electioneering war-chest building and other unpatriotic bullshyts!

yes bro.... If I add that part they would say I am going political

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2018
shatta419:

You obviously don’t know who to hate, Why hating yourselves..
I don't respond to clowns like you bro!
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by charles2044: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Rip to the gallant soldier, you have paid the supreme price to defend your nation
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Another Python dancer gone! The God of Biafrans knows how to avenge his children.

May God have mercy on u..
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by Amhappy(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2018
If you have not done your duty,most of us won't be able to do ours. You made the ultimate sacrifice paying with your dear life to end terrorism.I salute you Sir. Rest in Peace Soldier. My heartfelt condolences to your family.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Brown14:

may u encounter the same fate because of this ur senseless post!!! he is my brother and he was a good soldier and a good man.
Shut up!
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
raphafire:

May God have mercy on u..

May God also have mercy on all the unarmed defenceless people "python dancing idiots" like him killed in Igbo land.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by skyblue4real(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2018
REST ON GALLANT SOLDIER.
Re: Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram by forreelinc(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
efighter:

I thought you said Buhari is Boko Haram father while Lai Mohammed is Boko Haram uncle. So what are you unfortunate children of hate and anger saying again?
ah ah no be una buhari talk say e don defeat boko haram? why are you now defending him? i swear all these Awusa donkey boyz no get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus / Photo Of Bicyclists Taking Off From Daura To Abuja For The Inauguration May 29th / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.