Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks (1410 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Flight To Belize From Lagos / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Houses: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
Belize is a country in north America with a good tourist view and with good economy . We could help you get your visa to Belize in 2 weeks and help you book a flight going there. This could be the biggest opportunity you have been waiting for to live the country and chase your dream in a good and well planned economy . Please go thru the country online and you would be be convince that it is a country to be. Please call us on 08067554041 so we could help you achieve this . Thanks and God bless
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Houses

Really? Have you been to Belize b4?
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by funmibello: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hello,
Can you send me an email at eventsalso@yahoo.com with the required information.

Thank u
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
funmibello:

Enjoy a 3-night stay in accra starting from 27May to 30May.
for as low as N63,320;

Build your travel memories with a networking opportunity.

TOUR INCLUDE;

ticket
accommodation
breakfast
tour to
1. Elmina Castle
2. Cape coast castle
3. Accra zoo
4. Aburi Gardens
airport transfer
tour guide

Tours does not include;
tip
lunch and dinner
incetives or anything outside of what is listed above.

call 08032820405 or 08055344505 for more information.

Tour Sponsored by Events Also Ltd
@Fummibello,
What information do u stil need? I thought u're a Travel Agent ursef?
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
funmibello:

@eddy1977

Hi Eddy,
You will not be sending me money unless you see me or we meet one on one and unless we have the total number of people we are taking on the tour with us.We are not going to collect money from anybody for keepsakes.

My name is Funmi.I have been in the travel industry for over 3yrs and this is not the first time we are packaging such.You can check my facebook profile.I am listed as Funmi Bello.You can also search for out account on facebook.we are listed as Events Also.You can try being a fan and spread the love to you friend.

We dont have a website for now because we are working on it.You can reach me at 151,Ikorodu road.Its a tempoary address.Our emal address is eventsalso@yahoo.com.

I hope you are comfortable with this information and that i have been able to allieviate your fear.

Thanks for the comment anyway and hoping to meet you soon.
@Fumibello,
just wanna knw moooore!
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by regmore(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2010
@houses,pls can u send me the requirements to my Email regmore4u@yahoo.com,i need all the details about the traveling to Belitz and hw long is the duration of the Visa?
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2010
regmore:

@houses,pls can u send me the requirements to my Email regmore4u@yahoo.com,i need all the details about the traveling to Belitz and hw long is the duration of the Visa?

Are you following this thread at all? Unless you and the poster "Houses" are one and the same?
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Gilbertman(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2010
@Seun and @Moderators, I do not understand how the posting/article above could pass your scrutiny.1.The @Houses have multiple posts on the same subject with slight variations.
I have nothing against him.But for the sake of this forum and Image of Nigeria/Nigerians,I am not of the opinion that he could deliver.
Quote from @HOUSES "Belize is a country in north America with a good tourist view and with good economy . We could help you get your visa to Belize in 2 weeks and help you book a flight going there. This could be the biggest opportunity you have been waiting for to live the country and chase your dream in a good and well planned economy ".
Belize is not in North America,but in Central America http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize .Tourist place yes,but good economy, nada! I made typo mistakes too in some of my postings,but if this guy/gal is really into business and has track record, he would have done his/her homework well and make things much presentable.
Chase angry your dream, but know who is on the track-field with you or leading you.
Re: Lets Take You To Belize In Two Weeks by Houses: 5:12pm On May 04, 2010
Thanks for your respond its really nice getting info on where u are going to before giving it a shot . really there was a mistake its in central America and formally called British Honduras i dont think you have to hold that against me i got my info's too on net . Thanks so much for the correction. I have been in this business of traveling agent for 2 and half years and i have always delivered the money to start the processing would be refunded if we cant get you the visa but which would never happen you could bring your lawyer along just to sign agreement on the money . All we do is deliver you to where you are going to safely. Thanks everybody God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia - South Africa . What Your Opinion / How The Bleep Did A Rascist Country Like Russia Hosting The World Cup / I Really Need To Learn Dutch. Any Help Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.