Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Buy Land In Enugu State Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Land In Enugu State Nigeria (271 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria / 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land In Enugu State Nigeria by upokafor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hi nairalanders,

I'm Ugo. I'm a realtor operating in Enugu.

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce you to a property that's available for sale in Enugu just in case you need something like it.

It's a large expanse of land parceled into 30plots with each plot measuring 500m2.

The property is located at Akpoga Nike Emene by NNPC depot. Emene is also home to the Akanu Ibiam international airport and Coal City University.

The land can be best used to build residential dwellings and rental homestead properties

All the title documents of the property are ready and available for verification.

It is competitively priced and very affordable for a property of such quality.

Asking price is set at N2m per plot.

Just in case you need it, feel free to get in touch with me at 07030484315.

Thank you for your attention, anticipating hearing from interested parties.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale At Ikeja An Uncompleted Block Of 8 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat & Penthouse Wi / Lands For Sale In A Choice Location / House To Let In Amuwo-odofin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.