Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (25363 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Yankee101: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2018
When you think say you wise pass God
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by sweetilicious(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2018
k5500:
It is God that gives Children
Yeah
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2018
So much dumb people living ignorantly in this country.

A male has both X and Y chromosomes while a female has only X (Double X actually X X)

When we mate, the sperm cells with X and Y chromosomes leaves to enter the female egg which has X X.

Now if the Y chromosomes reaches the eggs first, you get a male and vice versa.

It's obvious the man has low or no Y chromosomes.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by LadySarah: 3:19am On Mar 02, 2018
AntiBrutus:
He shouldn't give up.He can do this...
I'll suggest he takes a third wife. He might be lucky to end up with a female son. That one na still heir to his unknown name/lineage grin
see his dirty slippers nah what does he have to bequeath the boy as his lineage carrier.

Are Doc Ng Okonjo parents not known cos of her?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by yabas(m): 4:09am On Mar 02, 2018
sexybbstar:
Heheheheh grin grin

Wow grin grin
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Drink 3cups a day of real better palmwine for 2weeks steady & on the last day of the 2weeks follow am up with groundnuts.... Fire down
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by j1mmy: 4:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Bari22:
You can't force God to do your willing

what has an imaginary god got to do with anything - stupid African m0rons
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by sirusX(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2018
AntiBrutus:
He shouldn't give up.He can do this...

I'll suggest he takes a third wife.
He might be lucky to end up with a female son.
That one na still heir to his unknown name/lineage grin
Do you mean a bobo that is too risky? shocked
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by adecz: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2018
Lazy man!!! angry

Na so, so woman full him body... grin grin grin

He should start depositing for shotgun... cool grin cool
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2018
That Man Need To Make Drake's Music:God's Plan Is Phone Ringing Tone
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by miqos02(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Tell him Winners never quit. And Quitters Never win.

He should marry more wives and give birth to more children. He may be lucky to have a male child.

[b]The day some men understand that they determine the sex of their children and not their wives is the day we start having happy families.
∆ [/b]

☣ ☠
some male children even end up as indian hemp smokers
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by christ007(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Is it a must to have a male child.it God that gives children
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by brainhgeek(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Are some men still dumb to understand that it is the man that determines the gender of a child and not the woman? Keep on trying o, brother Arsenal, na so you go dey loose points like Arsene Wenger. Maybe you should marry one hermaphrodite as control experiment.
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Virus777: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga you must continue to born o nor be you dey find male child. grin grin.People cannot just be satisfied with the children they are blessed with irregardless of gender.How those children would be catered for now is what the man should be thinking about.

'Irregardless' is not an English word, take note.
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by MackyVera: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2018
It baffles me the way some people criticize and make mockery of someone who is in pain. This guy is in problem and needs your advice. I suggest You go for adoption because i know how it feels being an only and not giving birth to a male child again. But the now is who will foster the child now that you have two wives? May be the first wife(my opinion though).
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by JusticeSeeker: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Please tell him he can still get sons from those women. It's only God that determines the sex of children. My story. I am the first child of my mother and father a male with 6 female siblings. On the day our last born was delivered in the hospital, my father brought in a new wife. The second wife has 6 boys one girl for the same man who had 6 girls and a boy with my mother. Let him stop fretting and wait for God's time.
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
So much dumb people living ignorantly in this country.

A male has both X and Y chromosomes while a female has only X (Double X actually X X)

When we mate, the sperm cells with X and Y chromosomes leaves to enter the female egg which has X X.

Now if the Y chromosomes reaches the eggs first, you get a male and vice versa.

It's obvious the man has low or no Y chromosomes.
you enter class , maybe he can go for embryo implantation ,I hear they have perfected chromosome separation before in-vitro fertilization
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Virus777:

'Irregardless' is not an English word, take note.
Thank you but the thing dey my dictionary.
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
afbstrategies:
shocked
No sensible person has sat him down tell to him that:

It may be his fault that he had only girls.
That women actually take care of their dads more than men.
That having male or female kids make no difference because we are all humans
That adoption could have been a better option for him than marrying another woman.
my brother u are right, bt if he is from the east, then forget it..

igbo people say giving birth to only girls is building another man family..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by sexyglow(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2018
This is so us.. But we're 5 beautiful girls and all doing well
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by PhevourofGod: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Virus777: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you but the thing dey my dictionary.

Okay ma.
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by mcayomind: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If he wants to have a male child. He should wear hats when making love.
Hats? hehehehe hehehehe
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by newslifeop: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by panicacid: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Some people will have solution before them and still search for a new one, so of all his six daughters, non has reached birth giving age?
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by ekpang4u(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2018
He is on his way to forming Super Falcons team B. Hahahaha!
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by jmichael259(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2018
panicacid:
Some people will have solution before them and still search for a new one, so of all his six daughters, non has reached birth giving age?

That is the most barbaric thought if you are trying to encourage that his daughters should go and born out of wedlock for him..
He should be thinking of finance to give the kids a brighter future.

He should go for ivf if he can afford it or adopt two male kids. One for each wife
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Kentrasso(f): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
What’s family lineage and why is it so important?
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by Absalom(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Relax , to have a male or female child is not something to trouble yourself on. Email me at : otutulucky@gmail.com
Re: Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo by ijeomaleah: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.