Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze (3528 Views)

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze / Lesson From Governor Umahi's Visit To Abia By Philip Nweze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Nweze1986: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2018
EBONYI APC: A PARTY IN DISARRAY

By Philip Nweze

There is a desperate political coalition in Ebonyi state now known as the All Progressive Congress (APC); whose stock in trade is insults, attacks and lack of decorum because the party and her members have nothing to offer the people of Ebonyi state except only a desperate plan to take over power at all costs.

Incase you are one of those contesting on the platform of APC in Ebonyi state, then be getting ready to sink your political career. That the APC is a sinking ship in Ebonyi state is a fact. The party doesn't have the edge in any aspect of politicking here in Ebonyi. They are bankrupt with human capital. They lack ideologies and a sense of direction. And most importantly, here in Ebonyi, their memberships do not make up to 10 per cent of the voting electorate.

The Eze Nwachukwu Eze led APC in Ebonyi state is a train wreck. A snapshot of the crises in the party today says it all. Leaders of the party have begun a running battle with each other. The mouse and cat game between the camps has continued unabated. The shameful somersault of decency and decorum is the order of the day. Right now, the party is bedeviled by thick internal wrangling, which is leading straight to implosion within its ranks. The handwriting on the wall portends political doom for the party in 2019. The party has constituted itself into an opposition to its members even more than the rival parties in the state. The APC boat in Ebonyi state is destined for the Red Sea. No more; no less. The party is shedding blood everyday and weakening seriously.

When I look at APC, all I see for the members is political careers truncated by a needless ego war in an organization that lacks basic foundation. Digging further into its membership profile reveals that Ebonyi APC is now a vacation spot for obsolete politicians. The party is just experimenting, and it will be hard for an experimenting party to win election in Nigeria. A party needs to have roots, solid foundation, contacts to win. Carpetting the governor on the social media daily and pummelling him with insults does not win election. Hiring cyber warriors and political illiterates to launch aggressive media war does not win elections. Tact and numbers rule the political terrain.

The party, which is barely five years old in Ebonyi state, has found it extremely difficult to halt the exit of key members in rapid succession to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, controlled by Engr David Umahi and also to resolve internal disputes within its local government chapters, which have festered for months. Common sense dictates the APC needs to reinforce and create a formidable opposition. But they can't. APC Ebonyi lacks the discipline to satisfactorily handle everyones personal interest within its fold, the level of conflict of interest is staggering.In fact, I see several factions of APC springing up before 2019 in the state.

The party has run into storm and there is no coming out of it. They have failed every litmus test. Its members are just kicking and screaming for nothing. With the Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu in control of things, I don't see APC going anywhere.

There is no party in the history of Ebonyi State that has suffered so much disarray like the present All Progressive Congress, APC led by Onu.

At this pace the party should not expect anything good in 2019.

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2018
APC is in disarray but PDP in Ebonyi is in the state of jamboree. 2019 is not far from now, we Ebonyians must decide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by okerekeikpo: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
God will punish Buhari for rejecting peace corps bill
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Phelix01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't want to talk about APC here becos they have fail Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
The people make the party not the party making the people if vibrant people get involved with APC there will upset PDP

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by dokiOloye(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Everyday,PDP paid writers keep saying "No APC in Ebonyi state;APC in Ebonyi is dead",bla bla bla.
When you ask them why they keep writing about a dead thing,they start foaming in the mouth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by emmasege: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
How can there be peace in a party whose foundation was laid on lie, propaganda and bitterness?

Observers of politics know that APC will soon go back to a regional party that will only be relevant in the north. CPC faction of APC controls the executive while the PDP faction controls the legislature. My Southwest folks, where's our ACN that Thief.nubu sacrificed for APC?

Yoruba, e je ka ronu o. Thief.nubu is all out to protect his selfish interest and not our region's interest.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by opribo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
That party APC even at their national level is in disarray. They are like a trailer that has lost its brakes and it's rolling down a hill freefall and nobody knows where it will crash into.

Nobody knows who is in charge, internal acrimony, mistrust amongst themselves while others are pillaging the economy. At the end, they have no blueprint on how to move Nigeria forward.

Just sensational headlines and stage managed anti corruption razmatazz. A whole four years going down as wasted years of our national history nothing whatsoever to show,nothing to report but blames upon blames. No new foreign investment. For the first time in our national history welfare for cattles have taken priority over citizens. Just take a look at them.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by chuksjuve(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Apc has always been in disarray.
From the time they took over till now as I'm typing..

So it's not a new thing..

Please say something else ..
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Politicowizard(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
This parrot that call himself philippe Nweze, how much is your monthly stipend that you receive from gov. Umahi? Each time, you either eulogize him---gov Umahi or you write and assume God regarding the political fate of other party in Ebonyi State. I think you are constituting a nuisance to Ebonyians here in nairaland. If you don't have sth meaningful and educative to post, it's better you keep shut. Like I said earlier, you are seriously metamorphosing into "an unrepentant singing parrot".
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Ezi39: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
The last time I checked, a political party that does not have a structure in Ebonyi won election there. This is to say that in a crucible of office politics, any party can lose favour with the people and subsequently may not be endorsed by the people.
Ebonyi is no doubt a de facto one party state with PDP being the party, but other parties will surely get a spot in the oncoming election. Watchout for Ebonyi south where my verdict is going to one of the opposition parties for one of the NASS slots.
Don't also forget that PDP has been winning in Ebonyi because INEC officers do not comport themselves in a partial manner.
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by Ekotech1980: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
If I were Philip Nweze, I would not cry more than the bereaved.
The fervency of your 'cut-APC-in-Ebonyi-down-to-size' is becoming puerile, to the point of attracting popular sympathy for the APC.
You are unwittingly promoting what you think you are despoiling.
Nwanne, take it easy, to avoid shooting yourself in the leg!
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by jaiykem: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
There shouldn't be any sympathy for a party whose aim is to take the country backward.
Re: Ebonyi Apc: A Party In Disarray By Philip Nweze by ThinkSmarter: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
ur propaganda z dead on arrival.
what are ur fears?
multiparty system z d beauty of democracy.
my voting pattern z usually to vote for candidate for the seat and not his/her party.
I am from ebonyi, and i can authoritavely tell u that APC z going to win most national assembly seats. umahi can will likely escape narrowly.
obinna ogba z a thug turned politician and most of the national assembly members has nothing to write home about.
in 2019, we will grab them by the pussy *in trump's voice.
4get about all these propaganda u do pay nairaland to push to fp, the truth z that over 95% of ebonyi electorates re not on nl.
#iStand4aBetterEbonyiState.

(1) (Reply)

FG Names PDP Looters (DAILYTRUST) / All 16 Senators That Defected From APC To PDP Are All Finally Out Of The Senate / COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.