Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February (18322 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Samakus:

I'm interested

Hi, thank you for taking the interest! Drop me a DM on my instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss more about the options? Will wait for your message!
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
anitasoll:

Hi, of course, I won't. Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline?

pls what's DM ?
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by gerabest: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
pls o i seriously need a job
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nickigold(f): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=wunmi590 post=65488646]some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

And always try to help others too, if you have the possible opportunity.[/quote

congratulation...may God make u succeed in d job...u shall.never lack...please I need a job too....I have been home since last year march....unfortunately..I fall a victim of this GNLD I wasted all.my hard earned money...pls am.very broke I need a job pls..I have Ond in accountancy...any post will be welcome.. Thank u and God bless
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Joygel(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

cc: lalasticlala

congratulations,
please if there's any job vacancy I'm interested, I'm in abuja,

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Inijesus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=anitasoll post=65599670]

Hi! Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss your other options? [/quote
Hi, another brother is here
I'm OND Marine Engineering,but I can accept other options too... I'm equally good in fiberglass production.
My sample

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=Nickigold post=65610231][/quote]

Would notify you, if there's any opening
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Joygel:

congratulations,
please if there's any job vacancy I'm interested, I'm in abuja,

Would notify you, if there's any opening
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 3:56am On Mar 07, 2018
eniolaamos7:

pls what's DM ?

a direct message smiley
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by anitasoll(f): 3:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Siggysangel:
plz how?

Hi! Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss your other options?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bua Group Is Recruiting / Is This Employment Letter Genuine? (pics) / Access Bank Direct Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.