Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb (384 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb by ivandragon: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerians question sincerity of Buhari’s govt over Yusuf’s ill-health, return

Nigerians on social media have accused the Buhari-led government of lying to them regarding Yusuf Buhari’s medical trip to Germany.

They recalled sometime in December when the presidency denied that Yusuf was being flown out of the country for treatment.

DAILY POST recalls that confusion trailed the specific location of Yusuf sometime in December after reports emerged that he was flown to Germany.

Mallam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity in a message to Punch faulted reports, stating that Yusuf was still being treated at a private hospital in Abuja.

However, there seems to be contradiction as return of Yusuf Buhari is being celebrated in presidential villa.
In respect to this, Nigerians have accused Buhari’s government of being insincere.

Here are some comments:

@omonighoihomah, ” I thought they said he was went straight to Aso rock after he was discharged from the hospital?

@mrendowed747 ” I thought they said he wasn’t flown out?? Lies everywhere thank God the Dude is okay though in naija only the rich survives

@mz_lilian ” But they denied he was flown to Germany. Naija government even with tax payers money no accountability.

@olivias_beauty, ” Was this not same guy they said was being treated here in Nigeria? Who is deceiving who?

@joymena_ ” These same peeps told us he wasn’t flown to Germany for treatment, that he was in Abuja. Why lie? Niaja.

@kingidris ” Shebi they said he his receiving treatment in Abuja and that he wasn’t flown abroad

@i-am_ayo ” WAIT! you people cannot be confusing me anyhow sebi you said he was getting treatment in Abuja hospital

@tobiloba_vanessa ” Thought they said he didn’t leave the country then?

@i_ambeautiful ” Is there a state called Germany in Nigeria. Please let me know if i wasn’t listening in primary school.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/01/nigerians-question-sincerity-buharis-govt-yusufs-ill-health-return/amp/
Re: Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb by Paperwhite(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2018
This should not be a question of questioning because Buhari never and will never have any iota of integrity.
The Buhari cum APC government pechant for lying is just incredibly legendary.They lie till they never knew when they tell a lie to cover another lie. sad
Re: Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb by livebynite: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Because garri to too expensive! angry
Re: Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb by FarahAideed: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Has the govt ever been sincere ? Hell no !!! So idont know this ones are saying
Re: Nigerians Question Sincerity Of Pmb by Tecno66: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Buhari is doing virtually everything he criticized before becoming president. He was very outspoken against medical tourism insisting that the funds for such trips should be channelled to other things to benefit Nigerians. See the way they are all going on medical trips. I wonder the trick they will come up with for the 2019 elections because as I continue to say, them no dey deceive ashawo two times. If you go meet am first time and tell am say I dey come. You go second time and you tell am say I dey come, she go grab you for where you no expect.
ivandragon:
Nigerians question sincerity of Buhari’s govt over Yusuf’s ill-health, return

Nigerians on social media have accused the Buhari-led government of lying to them regarding Yusuf Buhari’s medical trip to Germany.

They recalled sometime in December when the presidency denied that Yusuf was being flown out of the country for treatment.

DAILY POST recalls that confusion trailed the specific location of Yusuf sometime in December after reports emerged that he was flown to Germany.

Mallam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity in a message to Punch faulted reports, stating that Yusuf was still being treated at a private hospital in Abuja.

However, there seems to be contradiction as return of Yusuf Buhari is being celebrated in presidential villa.
In respect to this, Nigerians have accused Buhari’s government of being insincere.

Here are some comments:

@omonighoihomah, ” I thought they said he was went straight to Aso rock after he was discharged from the hospital?

@mrendowed747 ” I thought they said he wasn’t flown out?? Lies everywhere thank God the Dude is okay though in naija only the rich survives

@mz_lilian ” But they denied he was flown to Germany. Naija government even with tax payers money no accountability.

@olivias_beauty, ” Was this not same guy they said was being treated here in Nigeria? Who is deceiving who?

@joymena_ ” These same peeps told us he wasn’t flown to Germany for treatment, that he was in Abuja. Why lie? Niaja.

@kingidris ” Shebi they said he his receiving treatment in Abuja and that he wasn’t flown abroad

@i-am_ayo ” WAIT! you people cannot be confusing me anyhow sebi you said he was getting treatment in Abuja hospital

@tobiloba_vanessa ” Thought they said he didn’t leave the country then?

@i_ambeautiful ” Is there a state called Germany in Nigeria. Please let me know if i wasn’t listening in primary school.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/01/nigerians-question-sincerity-buharis-govt-yusufs-ill-health-return/amp/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Disburses N19m To 95 Widows Of Fallen Heroes In Enugu / Adamawa State Bans Visitors From Girls Schools To Prevent Abduction / Saraki Trial: Renowned Constitutional Lawyer, Nwabueze, Berates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.