Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower (27345 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by jiblotech2: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Sophia Momodu has once again advised one of her followers sought for an advise from her..

The follower revealed she’s 25, and she pregnant for her boyfriend, and she has no idea whatsoever on what to do.

Here’s the message she wrote to Sophia:

“Good afternoon, Please I really admire your strength. Please can I ask you a very personal question that is related to me as well. I want to know how you could keep your baby, with all the pressure from society.”

“Right now am 25, and am pregnant for my boyfriend. Am so confused, he asked me to keep it. Am an only child, my mum is late and my dad has another family.”

I don’t know how am going to cope. Please am just asking, how did you overcome and still live your life.”

Below is Sophia Momodu response;

“I honesty don’t know what I’d have done with myself if I didn’t have the kind of support system (family & friends) I have, through our my pregnancy and afterwards, even though 95% of my family & friends found out via social media after I had my baby……”

“Most of them just wanted to know I was ok, some were mad at me but eventually got over it…

1. I’d say if you do keep your baby, don’t keep your pregnancy a secret from family, (it does things to your mind eventually can’t go into details now lol).

2. Don’t let anybody shame you. Nobody has the how to live life right handbook.

3. Educate yourself on post partnum depression cos it’s a hell of a ride especially if you’re clueless (it’s real af!)……

4. Focus on your baby by trying to stay happy no matter what (you don’t want a moody baby & trust me, a happy baby makes it easier on those hard days).

5. Pray, speak positive words into your new journey it goes a long way.

6. Keep. your head up (it’s no longer about you). Tough times don’t last. Don’t worry boo Gods got you. One time my best friend told me God pays special attention to the prayer of a pregnant woman. I swear I think it’s true. I’m praying for you & I hope you have an easy deliver (Big Hugs!)

https://www..com/davidos-babymama-sophia-advises-pregnant-follower/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by izzou(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
grin

The woman gets to do all the thinking, while the boy that chook preek gets to sleep well

What a world

I just love Sophie's advice.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Brooke60(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Since the BF is interested in keeping it, no worries.
Enjoy your journey in anticipation to meet your best friend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by femolacqua(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2018
A good advice on a woman to woman basis. Just on point.

27 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Your BF wants you to keep it doesn't mean, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you.

On the bright side though, he wants you to keep it.....while he checks out other women.Just kidding. This is Naija, 96% of Baby mamas don't get married.

How much is postinor2 again sef cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
No tribalism intended, but pls I will like to know who brought this baba mama thing to Nigeria and made it cool?

Could it be tuface idibia? But it's nw a trend in mostly South western Nigeria than any part of the country.

We need to start condemning this baby mama trend in its entirety before the upcoming generation make it part of their lives and choose it over marriage.

PS: This is not a tribal bashing pls, just my opinion

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by nairavsdollars(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
So this olosho Sophie even get small brain

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by hotpepe: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
They should open a WhatsApp group and discuss their baby mama problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Judolisco(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
If u go chuku make una use CD
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Donopsiano(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
she forgot to tell her do get high on drugs too grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Upgradedentity: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
see who is advising ooo I laugh in Chinese
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
I really feel for single mothers, its not easy training a child all alone, may such mishap not befall me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by oyetunder(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Beware of the counsels of such a comrade in bedroom business.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
jiblotech2:
Sophia Momodu has once again advised one of her followers sought for an advise from her..

The follower revealed she’s 25, and she pregnant for her boyfriend, and she has no idea whatsoever on what to do.

Here’s the message she wrote to Sophia:

“Good afternoon, Please I really admire your strength. Please can I ask you a very personal question that is related to me as well. I want to know how you could keep your baby, with all the pressure from society.”

“Right now am 25, and am pregnant for my boyfriend. Am so confused, he asked me to keep it. Am an only child, my mum is late and my dad has another family.”

I don’t know how am going to cope. Please am just asking, how did you overcome and still live your life.”

Below is Sophia Momodu response;

“I honesty don’t know what I’d have done with myself if I didn’t have the kind of support system (family & friends) I have, through our my pregnancy and afterwards, even though 95% of my family & friends found out via social media after I had my baby……”

“Most of them just wanted to know I was ok, some were mad at me but eventually got over it…

1. I’d say if you do keep your baby, don’t keep your pregnancy a secret from family, (it does things to your mind eventually can’t go into details now lol).

2. Don’t let anybody shame you. Nobody has the how to live life right handbook.

3. Educate yourself on post partnum depression cos it’s a hell of a ride especially if you’re clueless (it’s real af!)……

4. Focus on your baby by trying to stay happy no matter what (you don’t want a moody baby & trust me, a happy baby makes it easier on those hard days).

5. Pray, speak positive words into your new journey it goes a long way.

6. Keep. your head up (it’s no longer about you). Tough times don’t last. Don’t worry boo Gods got you. One time my best friend told me God pays special attention to the prayer of a pregnant woman. I swear I think it’s true. I’m praying for you & I hope you have an easy deliver (Big Hugs!)

https://www..com/davidos-babymama-sophia-advises-pregnant-follower/

she deliberately did not mention that her baby's daddy is swimming in his father billions

the former was the jackpot and the real motivation

she dey form depression and rejection

make we hear word jare

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Teewhy2: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
simple thing, when you are not ready don't let a guy reedi.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by MissRaine69(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
And this is why she is the baby mama and not the wife. Keeping it guarnatees nothing.
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by haywhy1026(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
....A white pap comes out of a black pot......other slay mama should learn how to still make use of the brain behind those heavy make ups

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ipobarecriminals: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
coolon point sha.But if person wan date/marry girl like dis,dem go dey form like person wey neva padded Akara and Agege bread chop b4.Nah big boys dem go dey run afta
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Zaggie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Your BF wants you to keep it doesn't mean, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you.

On the bright side though, he wants you to keep it.....while he checks out other women.Just kidding. This is Naija, 96% of Baby mamas don't get married.

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why I would always advocate woman on woman mentoring.

A man couldn't give that advise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

I heard it's a dangerous drug. How abt the use of condoms or other natural sperm flushing remedy after unprotected sex. Must they wait for full two months to know they got sperm in dem?

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by millionboi2: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Donopsiano:
she forgot to tell her do get high on drugs too grin
And dat it will b difficult 4anoda man to ask her hand in marriage

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by lmm4real: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chai see person pickin title Davido’s Baby Mama, OP be careful oooo undecided kiss
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by ayusco85(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I really feel for single mothers, its not easy training a child all alone, may such mishap not befall me.

But why couldn't they ve taken precautions? People are having sex daily without condom and are not getting pregnant and it's not By abortion. They need the proper information IMO
Abstinence isn't an option now for most people
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by HeyCorleone(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Someone as useless as Sophie is giving advice. Lol What sort of country is this?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by StarUp: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
With the rise in the trend of baby Mamas, I see a pure baby Mama generation a century from now. Hmmnn, Davido has made Sophie a "baby-mama-to-be" Counsellor...Isorite.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by kuzeeboy: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
ayusco85:

But why couldn't they ve taken precautions? People are having sex daily without condom and are not getting pregnant and it's not By abortion. They need the proper information IMO
Abstinence isn't an option now for most people
Having sex and not getting pregnant is luck. A person may do it once and get pregnant and another keep doing raw and not get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:

say no to premarital sex

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower by sekem: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
And the name of the course is Baby Mama 101: Introduction to All Things Baby Mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] / Lady Permanently Tattoos Runtown's Name On Her Body. / Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.