Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls (789 Views)

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by thenewtribe: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
They are even the ones that called me, and said Mama we heard what you have said and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.

“I begged of them and said please let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls, and they laughed and said no.

“I asked them where I can come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.

“I can assure Nigerians that so far they are with my son Habib and his friends; Habib is a nice guy, he is very nice boy. He will not harm them, he will not touch them, and he will not kill them.

“He is going to listen to us, and so far he indicated interest that he loves peace."

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/dapchi-schoolgirls-boko-haram-has-contacted-me-says-woman-who-facilitated-release-of-chibok-girls/

Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by neyop85(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
..Ok
Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by nogasimplicity: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by Mogidi: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kidnapping of school girls have become very profitable since Buhari allegedly paid billions for the release of Chibok girls.
On second thought this could be another way of paying Boko boys for past and future jobs without raising suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol...

When you people are ready, plesee bring out the girls.

Habib is a nice guys abi...But Kanu is a terrorist...

Idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eediot
Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by binsanni(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
this story go make sens die, make i park at this juncture

Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by Sealeddeal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
The terrorist government told us that this woman is Igbo woman. How can we verify when we can't even see her face? Boko Haram is the greatest curse placed on Eastern flank of Nigeria by the Western flank led by Lagos and Kano.
Re: Boko Haram Has Contacted Me, Says woman who facilitated release of chibok girls by wakaman: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sealeddeal:
The terrorist government told us that this woman is Igbo woman. How can we verify when we can't even see her face? Boko Haram is the greatest curse placed on Eastern flank of Nigeria by the Western flank led by Lagos and Kano.

Wake Up from your nightmare or are high on fermented akpu

(1) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Buhari Meets National Assembly Leaders Tonight / Shehu Sani Reacts To Pdp's Plea For Forgiveness / Predict And Win Airtime :what Will Pmb Say When He Will Meet Us President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.