Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

"Househelp" Which Of These Tribes Cares Most..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Househelp" Which Of These Tribes Cares Most..... (460 Views)

My Househelp Stubbornly Answers Phone Call When Cooking Using Gas Cylinder / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / “A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Househelp" Which Of These Tribes Cares Most..... by Fish4wealth: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
As much as no parent will wish to have any of their children becomes househelp, live is sometimes hard such that parents are left with no choice to trade their children for survival. Many out of cunning information and promises, let go their children with the hope of a better life for them outside their abject poverty.
Recently, I under took a research in my immediate neighbourhood of such children(househelp), the result turned out that a particular tribe will on most cases, registered such househelp into a school to recieve formal education where on return from school, such a child helps the boss in all home and business affairs with fair welfarism. Unlike the other tribe...who never cares about the househelp education, makes such househelp to work from morning till night and forcing such to take the bible as the companion....lol....
1. Would you for any reason take a child as an househelp....
2. If yes, how well will you treat such......
3. Which of tribe do you think takes care of their househelp in Nigeria.....
Thanks for your reactions

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Home A New Look With This / Who Is Worse Person A Or B? / Basic Fashion Course For Juniors At Excel Fashion School BENIN CITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.