Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Kane Has The Hiehest Record Of 2017/18. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kane Has The Hiehest Record Of 2017/18. (374 Views)

Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League / Manchester United Player Salaries 2017-18 (highest Wage Bill In Premier League) / Real Madrid Player Salaries 2017-18 (contract Details Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kane Has The Hiehest Record Of 2017/18. by Ochoochogift(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Harry Kane's prolific goalscoring has made comparisons with Cristiano Ronaldo commonplace, and he now stands on the brink of a feat not seen in English football since the Portuguese departed for Real Madrid a decade ago.

Ronaldo was the last player to score 40 goals in a season for an English club when he hit 42 on his way to winning the Ballon d'Or and a league and Champions League double for Manchester United in 2007/08. Kane is yet to win such illustrious honours, but is on course for a third straight Premier League golden boot after netting his 35th goal of the campaign late on to win a vital three points for Tottenham at Crystal Palace last weekend.

Next in his firing line are Huddersfield at Wembley on Saturday before another chance to further his burgeoning reputation on the continent in Wednesday's massive Champions League last 16, second leg against Juventus. "I know I'm in good form," Kane said after scoring his 11th goal in 10 games in 2018. "I set myself little targets and I'm going quicker than I expected to this season.

I've got 35 now, so I just have to keep scoring goals."

However, Kane is not alone in the race to follow Ronaldo into the 40-goal club. Liverpool's Mohamed Salah...

Read More :-https://ochoochogift..com.ng/2018/03/kane-has-hiehest-record-of-201718.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Sadio Mane Fires Warning To Man Utd Ahead Of Saturday Clash / WIN BIG!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 21/03/2018 / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Polish Coach In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.