Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (43771 Views)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Spanish Fans Angry At Hazard's Reaction To Being Kicked Out Of Champions League / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Navalsadiq:
It is very difficult to bring up a female child because they are prone to all form of social vices
Do tell us about the saintly nature of men as opposed to vices females display.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by shaybebaby(f): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
tooth4tooth:
That is typical of a Yoruba man now. We are more strict with daughters cos we don't want unwanted pregnancies. We train our daughters to be decent since decent girls are rave of the moment for marriage.
Except pregnancy occurs spontaneously or a sexually, who are those making up the other half of the reproductive process?

Are they not your sons?
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I guess patronising prostitutes is an evidence of good family morals. So, we can let that slide.

LOL. Do I have to bend over?
Can't I receive it standing...? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9wMd1OkXY

Women's only place is in the kitchen, even voltron tried to teach you that. Receive the discipline!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Before we go any further, balance me on this. To be with you is a PROMOTION? How?

I would have been offended that you are asking this kind of question, but I understand.

You have not beheld me in my full splendor and glory. You have not had the honor of being under the overwhelming power of my masculinity. You need to feel me in my benevolent dominance.
I do not want to sound proud but I do not know any other way to express my uniqueness.

This is an upgrade from anything you are familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by PastorLucifer: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You're fast losing steam grin For now,i still own you. Till you're able to come up with something 'wow'. Bye

Says the coward who deactivated her main account out of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
oyb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9wMd1OkXY

Women's only place is in the kitchen, even voltron tried to teach you that. Receive the discipline!!!

Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud at that video. The spanking was epic! God bless nanny for that spanking.
I receive it grin. Say no more, Lord Oyb.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Eureka123(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
ideologies:
you still don't get it.

You still seeing things from a feminist point of view.

But I can't help you, life is choice

How many good boys have impregnated another lady?

How many good girls get pregnant?

Have you also noticed that good girls get pregnant to terrible boys?

If a good boy impregnates a lady, trust me 95% of such ladies are good too.
But good girls roll with bad boys, an issue that needs to be solved

Your dad raise you as a strong lady and that has contributed to why you have not messed up, if he was soft on you, the chances that you will mess up is high.

As I de no I no fit marry any lady that wants to be a house wife ooo

I wanna marry a strong lady, I don't have time to sissies who want to be petted all the time.

I want to fly to China for board meetings while my wife flies to Dubai to meet other business partners.

I hope u get it now.

It's you who doesn't get it. You are still wallowing in the mindset that feminists are out to get you. I admire the second part of your comment, but I need you to reconsider the first part. Life happens to everyone. Home training isn't what keeps you alive, but personal conviction. Don't steer away from the point of my comment. Raise your kids the way they should go. Not raise them as though you are preparing them for someone else. Teach them to be good persons.

Society keeps making the mistake of grooming girls alone, but forget we are male and female in this world of existence. It's like telling the police to do their jobs of catching criminals and not doing the other part of orientation of such individuals to restrain from stealing to begin with. If you keep raising girls to not mess up, and you're not raising boys the proper way, I'm sorry you're only pouring water on stones.

All over media, I keep hearing about women should this, and that, how did things become so complicated? Women are blamed for every single thing in this world, even to the extent of being blamed for getting cheated on. Silly things along this line. Nobody here is hating on men, I don't think any man is better than me due to gender. I believe in fair games. I train myself to aspire for things I qualify for, and I do not subscribe to the mentality that I deserve things solely because I am a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Eureka123(f): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Espada10:
nope , you are a graduate because of parents who love you and paid for your school fees. .if you think any other woman whould have done that for you then you just wasted your school fees.. even a step mother won't have done it for you ...infact , you dumb black women should go and read about the origins of feminism starting with the suffgerates as far back as the late 1800s ..then you know that those white women( the founders of feminism with the help of the CIA ) hated your black ass with passion.

It is really sad that you took some of my points literally. If you didn't at least get the part of what I said about school, then you do not deserve my mention. Now, please keep your 'black ass' quiet, and move along.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I would have been offended that you are asking this kind of question, but I understand.

You have not beheld me in my full splendor and glory. You have not had the honor of being under the overwhelming power of my masculinity. You need to feel me in my benevolent dominance.
I do not want to sound proud but I do not know any other way to express my uniqueness.

This is an upgrade from anything you are familiar with.

LMFAO.

I can almost tell immediately that we'll never get along because of the talks about "dominance". Dominate who? I have no issues with masculinity, just as long as it doesn't belittle or try to dominate.

Look, I'm a very respectful & nice person in general. I'll respect you if you respect me. I'm neither domineering nor submissive. I treat people how they treat me. That's why I said I'm about being a human being. But I'm not without a superiority complex or flaws of my own. If you come with an arrogant, peacock attitude, mine will also come out full force. So what kind of a relationship will we have? I don't see it happening.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Horlar995(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
One thing that I'm pretty sure of is that "if all this feminist behind keyboard are given the opportunity to be trained by this type of man when growing up, they would surely accept the offer "
yee all feminist should answer this question : on a scale of 1-100,
How many baby mama do we have back in the days compared to now?
how many olosho do we have back then compared to the ones we have now?
Among the successful female we have all around the world "talking of self made women " how many of them are feminist.?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by movyyzz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is not a man's world.....
This is a woman's world....
Men it's high time you face this reality and go your own way and let the women be....

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by HaneefahRN(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Raise female children keeping in mind they would be someone's wife, raise male children without same thinking, they would also be someone's husband and father.
Then we end up raising respectable women for morally deficient men, men with no moral values and poor family commitment. The woman is made yo shoulder the responsibility to make the marriage work at all cost, she was raised to see it as her ultimate goal in life while the man gallivants about. When the man isn't responsible she is expected to endure it.

And all this nonsense about female children being more susceptible to being lead astray than males. I don't see it in our Society, who make up the bulk of cultists, thieves, kidnappers, drug abusers, etc.
These vices keep increasing because of poor parenting and Societal issues.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by movyyzz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Well, as a realist and not an African, Nigerian or whatever, my say is that: both sons and daughters should be raised with mutual reverence for both sexes irrespective of who is more susceptible to societal vices and all whatnot....

MY ONE CENT!...

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nowenuse: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
COdeGenesis:
A won feminist. The only thing I see there is the wayward way his son will be raised compared to the good way his neice is being raised. The niece will be a better person compared to the son.

You are not necessarily correct.
Sometimes, people who are allowed to see the bad sides and make mistakes often become better people after learning from their mistakes. Afterall, experience is the greatest teacher as they say.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by zicoraads: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Blabla bla... It was opened after I was banned for insulting another troll like you. Even my siggy is my main handle.

Is it your toto I am using to wh0re? Na my toto na!
Leave it for me biko... grin
So, anything else?
My sweet candy kiss kiss
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

My sweet candy kiss kiss

Na that line you see to highlight? Chai! grin
How are you?
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by zicoraads: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na that line you see to highlight? Chai! grin
How are you?
LOL. I love the line na grin cheesy

I'm good. Resting for the first time in a very long time.

Trust you are too?

Seeing how you turned this thread to a lovey-dovey moment grin tongue
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

LOL. I love the line na grin cheesy

I'm good. Resting for the first time in a very long time.

Trust you are too?

Seeing how you turned this thread to a lovey-dovey moment grin tongue

You love the line? I just dey look you lipsrsealed

That's good to know, you really do need it. Slow day here. Did my saturday run earlier, trying to rest now.

Lol@ lovey-dovey moment, did I turn the thread into that? I guess it's better I spread love, than hate. Abi?
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by zicoraads: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You love the line? I just dey look you lipsrsealed

That's good to know, you really do need it. Slow day here. Did my saturday run earlier, trying to rest now.

Lol@ lovey-dovey moment, did I turn the thread into that? I guess it's better I spread love, than hate. Abi?
Off course. Love makes the world go round. Who hating EPP? undecided End up being bitter and the likes.

Haven't done nada. Just sleeping and hoping this laundry magically takes care of itself grin
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by IdeyFindWife: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guidette:
Do Naija men even know what the feminist movement brought to this world? Women working to earn a living. So if you are a man looking for a working woman, but hate "feminists", then you are complicit in this movement. Why not get you a housewife and stop complaining about anything. Don't do business with women at all, like visiting female doctors or lawyers or pharmacists or bankers or engineers. Afterall, women need to be in the house only nurturing and taking care of your kids while men go and bring the daily bread home, right?

Don't be two faced or hypocritical. You cannot be anti-feminism yet be a party to why it existed in the very first place then. Just my 2 cents.

All protocols duly observed ma, feminism didn't birth the "Working Woman"; they've always been there unlabeled, untagged and quite, non-sensationalized!

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Off course. Love makes the world go round. Who hating EPP? undecided End up being bitter and the likes.

Haven't done nada. Just sleeping and hoping this laundry magically takes care of itself grin

You can say that again, baby.

Lazy ogre angry...I know that feeling, but you know I am a woman.
I have to prepare myself for my husband, who is probably lazing around, hoping the laundry takes care of itself. Fada help your daughters.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Espada10: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eureka123:

It is really sad that you took some of my points literally. If you didn't at least get the part of what I said about school, then you do not deserve my mention. Now, please keep your 'black ass' quiet, and move along.
I did not deserve your mention and who are you exactly? . .some idiots be feeling fly on the Internet ..smh

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Espada10: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

"Every Nairalander knows this is your alternate" yet it was opened on Jan 22, 2018? A few days after I dealt you that public blow your nairaland image is yet to recover from?

Very funny.

Madam stop making excuses and return to your pocohantas moniker.

That moniker has lost crediility and you know it thats why you opened AntiBrutus. No one can take you seriously again after seeing the true, subservient, thirsty, needy, male-dependent hypocritical wh0re that you are.

Coward.

NB: Quit hiding your pain behind grin emojis. It only draws more attention to it.

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
IamShiningStar:
my dear ehn the thing tire me oo! And to think that, that was coming from a woman is something I can't deal! Well anything for the likes!

Seriously SMH for some group of nairalanders!

I think I'll go to market and buy foodstuffs with the likes..... Mtcheew.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by BluntBoy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
sexybbstar:

I think I'll go to market and buy foodstuffs with the likes..... Mtcheew.

Don't mind those hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by ideologies(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
You still don't get it.

Eureka123:

It's you who doesn't get it. You are still wallowing in the mindset that feminists are out to get you. I admire the second part of your comment, but I need you to reconsider the first part. Life happens to everyone. Home training isn't what keeps you alive, but personal conviction. Don't steer away from the point of my comment. Raise your kids the way they should go. Not raise them as though you are preparing them for someone else. Teach them to be good persons.

Society keeps making the mistake of grooming girls alone, but forget we are male and female in this world of existence. It's like telling the police to do their jobs of catching criminals and not doing the other part of orientation of such individuals to restrain from stealing to begin with. If you keep raising girls to not mess up, and you're not raising boys the proper way, I'm sorry you're only pouring water on stones.

All over media, I keep hearing about women should this, and that, how did things become so complicated? Women are blamed for every single thing in this world, even to the extent of being blamed for getting cheated on. Silly things along this line. Nobody here is hating on men, I don't think any man is better than me due to gender. I believe in fair games. I train myself to aspire for things I qualify for, and I do not subscribe to the mentality that I deserve things solely because I am a woman.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
MNDY:
Women and/or females (old and young alike) generally reason like children naturally, hence the phrase Beauty&Brains. You will hardly find a woman who is logical in reasoning.
-
Virtually all of them are the same - like children; you can easily trace it from how they run their mouth etc. Even the Holy Bible groups women and children together.
-
I even read something some time ago on the words 'groom' and 'bride' in marriage and how they tend to represent the idea that the man should "groom" his bride (with the rate of failed and broken marriages everywhere).
-
I support a true feminist and true feminism which entails the woman being able to take on the challenges of a man too, and not just hate men for the benefits men enjoy without practising true feminism.
-
The bottom-line is that you can never even change nature. It's annoying how so-called feminists express their so-called resentment in free places like Nigeria where there is little or no discrimination against women.
Comments like this make me puke.So irritating and insulting a woman brain is like that of a child I am not even sure you have sense.Stop bringing nature and bible because you know it goes beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by zynzyn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
AJ, PLLLLEEEAAAZE IGNORE THE STUPIDOS!

Any woman who intends to get married sees your logic!

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
ibnchokomah:
So this is my take in what he said. Relating his decision to be more careful or strict in dealing with his niece to the fact she's gonna be a wife someday is very myopic and very wrong. That said let's let the facts judge our decisions

1) Girls are more prone to harassment and sexual molestation
2) The world has reached a point that no matter what we say or do we can't really steer it off this misogynistic path.

That's why I'll be more careful in dealing with my daughters. That's why I'm gonna be more strict with her in not just in the aspect of being respectful but in the aspect of not settling for less. I'll be more concerned that my daughter didn't top her class compared to my son. I'll constantly remind her of how she must live over the conceptions of this world dominated by the men mindset. So yes, I might not spare the rod for my daughter as much as I would for my son. But not because I want her to be a good wife but because I want her to be a great lady.
Your submission is good but I disagree with the point you made relating to how you would train your children.We have trained our daughters and forgotten to train our sons that is why the world is like this.Train your son as much as you train your daughter so that your son doesn't end up being a terror to society.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by BluntBoy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your submission is good but I disagree with the point you made relating to how you would train your children.We have trained our daughters and forgotten to train our sons that is why the world is like this.Train your son as much as you train your daughter so that your son doesn't end up being a terror to society.

I disagree with you, hippopotamus.

How can you say the world is the way it is because we have failed to train our sons. Are you serious or just trying to pull legs
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by laxetude: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

No go turn your future son to mumu o.. Girls will just use him anyhow and you will be the one to regret it. The world is just the way it is, and no amount of feminism will make women develop the kind of wits that come with having a prick.
Re: Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
laxetude:

No go turn your future son to mumu o.. Girls will just use him anyhow and you will be the one to regret it. The world is just the way it is, and no amount of feminism will make women develop the kind of wits that come with having a prick.
How does training my son right turn him into an idiot?He would be well respected.I don't need to argue with the crap you wrote because its obvious you live in the 16th century when feminism had not started.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.