Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (37605 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 5:50am On Mar 03, 2018
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01am On Mar 03, 2018
Wow, some people are good at this makeup thing.
She's looks like a whole new person. She's even sexy now shocked Didn't know it could give someone sex appeal.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by luvme0702: 6:05am On Mar 03, 2018
This is what we call transformation. It's like a new head was placed on her neck.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Blood of Nebucadnezzer! shocked

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

angryThis is criminal. The height of deceit grin

27 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Corperadams: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2018
nananana. .. if you like point a gun at me. I no gree,, dis is mun and daughter.
if u are with me click like

341 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Oh !!!; shocked she looks good
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by olayinex(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Haa, u sure d first one is not her mother cos dis transformation rear

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Slaye: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Na so I for see this one go gist her angry

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2018
That's the work of makeup anyway. Sometimes, I don't even recognise myself when on full make up.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2018
We men dey suffer o

Person go see the makeup version outside come chyke am when things begin click and she come over your place for you to legit matters; if she come by mistake enter bathroom comot u go wan cry

So many old ugly ladies everywhere with their make up padded face go come look like youngies dey deceive we men

Say no to heavy makeup

Makeup is evil angry

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2018
dollyjoy:
That's the work of makeup anyway. Sometimes, I don't even recognise myself when on full make up.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by stnkembu(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2018
More like mum and her daughter undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by AlexCk: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol,
Mehn, make-ups tho.

Even optimus prime will be proud of this.

#I.Can.Transform.Ya

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2018
olayinex:
Haa, u sure d first one is not her mother cos dis transformation rear
Whenever you wear makeup esp. From a professional, you'll look different ni sha
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
This make up tin is really deceiving guys. Until you see a girl without make up you shouldn't evaluate her beauty
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2018
women hmm fear them... the amount of makeup some women put for face u go fit use am paint self contain...

some guys be like

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Mologi(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2018
IPHONE 8 FOR SALE

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2018
She's beautiful naturally
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2018
People underestimate the power of good hair

. it's really not the makeup, its the hair! It slays!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2018
I hail
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by marylandcakes: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2018
stnkembu:
More like mum and her daughter undecided

My thoughts exactly

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Oh NO!! This is cheating, and I though it was a daughter and her mom, jeez, you guys must stop this nonsense! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
She look like aunty Kemi
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
don't believe everything you see...the first pic is probably the mom to the girl on the right

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Somebody's grandma?

I give up on make up!
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by utenwuson: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
wow.... this is a criminal act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.