Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (19974 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / How Do I Deal With Nepotism In My Workplace? / Am I Doing The Right Thing In My Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by millomaniac: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
Reasonabledoubt:

I’m sure you’re a Yoruba person, you people are eye service personified.

He should give back money he worked for, that’s rightfully his, so that he will remain likeable?

Poster, what happened to getting firm A sued?

Do you undervalue yourself so much that you don’t think you can do better than where you currently work?

You don’t know that Firm A has been robbing you? And you can sue them for that alone? If they sack you, you can also sue for wrongful termination.

Just because you’re ignorant of your right someone has been collecting your money, you have gotten back and you want to give it to them again?

Why is this even something you have to think about?

Are you that timid? Or you’re waiting for God like you’ve been advised here to come fight for you?

What is wrong with the people in this country sef?
[/s]

For the record I did not thoroughly read through what you wrote. Maybe later. I know it wont make much sense judging From the first sentence. And the last paragraph. Well i am igbo but does it really matter. We are all the same. You know this is a faceless forum so kids also come here and join issues with adults. Please dont insult people simply because they have different line of thought. I would have loved to enlighten you more but obviously you need to garner more life experience. I might or might not reply you again.
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
millomaniac:
[s][/s]

For the record I did not thoroughly read through what you wrote. Maybe later. I know it wont make much sense judging From the first sentence. And the last paragraph. Well i am igbo but does it really matter. We are all the same. You know this is a faceless forum so kids also come here and join issues with adults. Please dont insult people simply because they have different line of thought. I would have loved to enlighten you more but obviously you need to garner more life experience. I might or might not reply you again.

Mr Life tutor, since you didn’t read it why reply?
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by lereinter(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
what was stated in your engagement contract as pay and which of the firms did u sign with

you give them the money, but know in the next bidding you may not be engaged cos firm A may not get the contract
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by INFOBIZ3: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

God should take away your brain. You have no use for it.
are you wise?
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by lagosrd: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tell them to put it in writing and state clearly reasons for returning the money. Then use it against the manager with efcc, you will see that all of you will be happy.
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by bluegrass07: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

are you wise?

Good day bro! Saw your PM and I've replied you.
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by INFOBIZ3: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
bluegrass07:

Good day bro! Saw your PM and I've replied you.
I replied also. check your mail.
Re: Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

are you wise?

Question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severanc / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.