Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account. (2269 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read / Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account. by StChristina(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
Guarantee trust bank's new method of cheating customers now is the inapropriate deduction of money from customer's account all in the name of the master card atm charges.i'm speaking from recent personal experience.Early this month 2000naira was deducted 4rm my account,i went to lodge a complain and i was told it was supposed to be a thousand naira,again on the 20th of this month,a thousand naira was deducted i went back again to lodge a complain n was told it was atm charges!Is this how gtb should treat their loyal customers?
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account. by master2(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2010
Expect unusual charges from all banks as they try 2 post profit nxt quarter. All these is because of the CBN common year end 4 banks and effort of banks 2 out do each other.
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank's Inapropriate Deduction From Customer's Account. by benalways(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2010
Got a text last night saying, "Dear customer, ur cashplus card has been replaced by GTBank Naira MasterCard(Chip and Pin protected, used globally). You will be charged N1,000 for this card".
I got my cashplus card last year and its yet to expire. I shldnt be paying for their negligence afterall they told us the ATM card was secured in the first place. The change of the card is an indictment on their part and they shld be honourable to admit and pay those who have lost money thru the ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business / Nigeria’s Mobile Toilets Pioneer, Otunba Gaddafi, Dies At 50 / Arik Airline Is A Wicked Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.